Page 214 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1141642042102112122132142152162172182242643147141214 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,350 of 52486
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Declassified memos show FBI illegally shared spy data on Americans with private parties

http://circa.com/politics/declassifi...rivate-parties

uh oh

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    1. You haven't even said what the $2k bet is on
    2. I don't trust you at all
    3. You are deflecting from a simple ELE bet because you're a huge pussy
    Preferring an account bet over money because you are scared you will lose. The bet is whether Trump will be impeached /resign/indicted or not. In or out?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Preferring an account bet over money because you are scared you will lose. The bet is whether Trump will be impeached /resign/indicted or not. In or out?
    You're a fool to think anyone here would take you up on a money bet, you have zero credibility. If you don't want to accept my ELE bet just say so.

By the way thanks for the FISA link. Comey is not looking forward to having testify

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Declassified memos show FBI illegally shared spy data on Americans with private parties

uh oh
    For instance, a ruling declassified this month by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) chronicles nearly 10 pages listing hundreds of violations of the FBI’s privacy-protecting minimization rules that occurred on Comey’s watch.

The behavior the FBI admitted to a FISA judge just last month ranged from illegally sharing raw intelligence with unauthorized third parties to accessing intercepted attorney-client privileged communications without proper oversight the bureau promised was in place years ago.

The court also opined aloud that it fears the violations are more extensive than already disclosed.

“The Court is nonetheless concerned about the FBI’s apparent disregard of minimization rules and whether the FBI is engaging in similar disclosures of raw Section 702 information that have not been reported,” the April 2017 ruling declared.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You're a fool to think anyone here would take you up on a money bet, you have zero credibility. If you don't want to accept my ELE bet just say so.

By the way thanks for the FISA link. Comey is not looking forward to having testify
    You ed about me not taking you up on the money bet you.never wanted to have?

Puss

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Guess you don't have 2k to s out. Broke ass TSA

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL TSA using Fox's talking point like a good dog.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i can't see half the you guys embed.

its very frustrating not being able to see it and missing out on making a bunch of snarky comments.
    if you're on chrome, flash is disabled by default and you have to right click to see embedded flash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flynn advocated for several things for Turkey, after taking money he thought was from Turkey, but appears to have been solely Russian in origin.
    bolded is a fact. The rest no, not yet.

I see where you are trying to go with this but it is not what I asked and will lead us into discussing the ethics of lobbying with our government. I asked for proof the Trump team colluded with Russia to steal the election.
    You are asking me to take on the burden of something I have not definitively asserted. I do think there is more than enough probable cause to do an active investigation into whether there was collusion.

For purposes of this thread though, the ultimate topic is what Flynn actually did, whether knowingly or not, who he took money from, and then what the Golfer-In-Chief decided to do with that information, if anything.

Flynn's actions, who he took money from, and why, form the basis of that probable cause, which is why you are trying so hard to change the subject, whether you think you are doing that or not.

Developing sufficient evidence requires following lines of inquiry, and establishing facts. Any good consideration follows through on one thread at a time, so since you think that the second half of that sentence hasn't "yet" been established, let's see what evidence to support it is available, then move on.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Schindler is regarded by some people as a conspiracy theorist along the lines of former Heat Street editor Louise Mensch, with whom Schindler enjoys an amiable online relationship."

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/did...-the-russians/

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    "Schindler is regarded by some people as a conspiracy theorist along the lines of former Heat Street editor Louise Mensch, with whom Schindler enjoys an amiable online relationship."

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/did...-the-russians/
    Schindler is ex NSA. Good try son.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Kremlin bots are nervous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn... darrin posting vox and rawstory

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    damn... darrin posting vox and rawstory
    Add Slate to the list

http://redux.slate.com/cover-stories...-theorist.html

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many BOOMs..

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Schindler is ex NSA. Good try son.
    I admire that you just don't give a about your credibility and continue daily to double down on stupid

John Schindler is a disgrace to the NSA, and that's without bringing up the pic he was busted for sending on campus. Schindler committed federal crimes on DoD time sending spearphising emails to online foes while engaging in cyber warfare.

The Crazy Emails That Took Down NSA Spook John Schindler

"Remember John Schindler, the conservative talking head, retired NSA spook, and Naval War College professor who briefly went incognito after screenshots of (what appear to be) his penis leaked onto the Internet? While he has since reappeared on Twitter—where he first drew attention for defending domestic spying and criticizing Edward Snowden—he has refused to comment on the mysterious emails, sent to the Naval War College by an unnamed blogger, that prompted the school to place him on leave, and his penis under official investigation.

The emails sent to NWC, which Gawker obtained under a Freedom of Information Act request, refer to Schindler’s habit of calling himself a “spy”; detail his correspondence with an unnamed woman (who apparently received his penis photo); and, in a lengthy missive, accuse Schindler of staging “cyber warfare” against his online enemies, using “thuggish tactics” to silence NSA critics, and violating various federal laws.

Each of the messages is heavily redacted, and the iden ies of their senders obscured, due to the ongoing investigation into Schindler’s conduct. But the last email is detailed (and nutty) enough to earn a closer reading, so we’ve embedded it below. You can read the rest here. Let us know if anything sticks out."

http://blackbag.gawker.com/the-crazy...dle-1610203101

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You are asking me to take on the burden of something I have not definitively asserted. I do think there is more than enough probable cause to do an active investigation into whether there was collusion.

For purposes of this thread though, the ultimate topic is what Flynn actually did, whether knowingly or not, who he took money from, and then what the Golfer-In-Chief decided to do with that information, if anything.

Flynn's actions, who he took money from, and why, form the basis of that probable cause, which is why you are trying so hard to change the subject, whether you think you are doing that or not.

Developing sufficient evidence requires following lines of inquiry, and establishing facts. Any good consideration follows through on one thread at a time, so since you think that the second half of that sentence hasn't "yet" been established, let's see what evidence to support it is available, then move on.
    You've said this same line before and I'm curious why. There already is an active investigation, are you wanting something more?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

uh oh
    RandomGuy your thoughts on djohn2oo8 greatest contribution to this thread?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Thread Information