Page 215 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1151652052112122132142152162172182192252653157151215 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 52486
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Kushner was an aight dude but it looks like this got is just another mega corrupt got.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Kushner was an aight dude but it looks like this got is just another mega corrupt got.
    Why would you ever think Cuckner was anything but a crook? Just like his dad and his father in law.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Literally all of team treason has been caught on tape.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    "But her emails"

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Makes me wonder who's the new age "Deep throat" leaking all of this .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes me wonder who's the new age "Deep throat" leaking all of this .
    It's gotta be Priebus, right? All the big leaks are always trying to paint Pence as unaware and not involved in any of this . MSNBC was claiming one of their leakers was a high ranking member of Dear Leader's staff, and Priebus and Pence are the two establishment Republicans close to Trump. It really seems like the leaker knows Trump is ed and wants to try to keep Pence looking squeaky clean. The Trump s always like to paint it as the Washington Post and NY Times just making up, but is it really hard to fathom that the party that was Never Trump is trying to take him down so they can install a reliable conservative like Pence in power? It makes me think there's a real chance of not only impeachment, but threatened conviction and removal culminating in them telling Trump he has to resign. Though I don't think Trump would play ball. He would call the GOP's bluff and try to make 19 GOP senators vote to convict. Trump doesn't give a about the GOP; he was a Democrat until 2011.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would you ever think Cuckner was anything but a crook? Just like his dad and his father in law.
    I always thought of him as a lame cuck. Too clean cut to know what he's doing. Specially when it comes to doing illegal activities.

I bet this cuck was dragged into the Russian deals by Ivanka. Before any of this, guy was just buying random buildings throughout New York.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always thought of him as a lame cuck. Too clean cut to know what he's doing. Specially when it comes to doing illegal activities.

I bet this cuck was dragged into the Russian deals by Ivanka. Before any of this, guy was just buying random buildings throughout New York.
    Clean cut? His crooked ass father did time, that got is no stranger to scandal.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just toss them in jail already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just toss them in jail already.
    Definitely. Screw the investigation. The sheer volume of empty tweets is enough.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely. Screw the investigation. The sheer volume of empty tweets is enough.
    Dude, this is not empty rethoric. He got caught on counter US intelligence. It's on the records.

But continue on with you denial.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It's gotta be Priebus, right? All the big leaks are always trying to paint Pence as unaware and not involved in any of this . MSNBC was claiming one of their leakers was a high ranking member of Dear Leader's staff, and Priebus and Pence are the two establishment Republicans close to Trump. It really seems like the leaker knows Trump is ed and wants to try to keep Pence looking squeaky clean. The Trump s always like to paint it as the Washington Post and NY Times just making up, but is it really hard to fathom that the party that was Never Trump is trying to take him down so they can install a reliable conservative like Pence in power? It makes me think there's a real chance of not only impeachment, but threatened conviction and removal culminating in them telling Trump he has to resign. Though I don't think Trump would play ball. He would call the GOP's bluff and try to make 19 GOP senators vote to convict. Trump doesn't give a about the GOP; he was a Democrat until 2011.
    Virginia Boney

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Virginia Boney
    According to the right's answer to Louise Mensch.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    CROFL no statement from the WH.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Everything you said. Plus asset forfeiture.

Thread Information