Page 217 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1171672072132142152162172182192202212272673177171217 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 52486
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Bannon is the one leaking this about Kushner, right? There's no way it's not him.
    Why not Priebus? Does Bannon have any kind of relationship with the enemy of the people like Priebus would?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Back channels are set up by every single incoming administration with both allies and foes. Can anyone tell me what crime Kushner committed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might as well just guess. That's what the MSM is doing.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why not Priebus? Does Bannon have any kind of relationship with the enemy of the people like Priebus would?
    Could be Priebus, yeah, if he and Bannon are teaming up to get Jared out of Trump's ear.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He gets along better with Priebus but supposely he hates Kushner's guts.

Kushner is the reason why Trump made Bannon a cuck by demoting him.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I know you don't like Cernovich but I think he's spot on with Virginia Boney. Graham and McCain are in lock step immediately after each leak.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I know you don't like Cernovich but I think he's spot on with Virginia Boney. Graham and McCain are in lock step immediately after each leak.
    When Senator Lindsey Graham’s long-time legislative assistant Virginia Boney, who specialized in healthcare legislation, was hired to be a legislative affairs chief for the National Security Council, more than a few heads turned. Boney, who is anti-Trump, has no meaningful national security experience. She was also hired instead of several veterans who had applied for the position.

“McMaster took her in exchange for Lindsey’s and McCain’s support,” one source with knowledge of the deal told me. Several others confirmed this assessment, noting Boney is completely unqualified to be at NSC.
    Before working at NSC, Boney was, Deputy Director of Appropriations and Projects for Senator Graham. She specialized in healthcare policy and reform.

Multiple sources on Capital Hill have told me that if they want to know what President Donald Trump is doing, they talk to Boney, because, “She loves to talk about how important and plugged in she is.”
    Many of the leaks about Trump have come from Congressional members and staff via Boney, who is also close with Senator John McCain.

https://medium.com/@Cernovich/lindse...s-59be4185e31f

Boney’s betrayal of trust is what we’ve come to expect from the Trump White House where, according to the running joke, “The only way you can get hired is if you’ve Tweeted #NeverTrump.”

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    So Bannon is the one leaking this about Kushner, right? There's no way it's not him.
    No one in the white house is leaking this about Kushner. Germany is one of the countries with Tapes on Trump's people. This is coming from overseas. Whoever is leaking this has PROOF of recorded conversations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cernovich is the Trump version of Mensch

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back channels are set up by every single incoming administration with both allies and foes. Can anyone tell me what crime Kushner committed?
    lying about said meeting on your security clearance form is a felony...you also have to be in compliance with FOIA, Presidential Records Act, and the Espionage Act. Using Russian equipment to try to pass messages without the US government not knowing is not a back channel, it's basically espionage.
    Last edited by BanditHiro; 05-27-2017 at 02:33 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could be Priebus, yeah, if he and Bannon are teaming up to get Jared out of Trump's ear.
    I was thinking more Priebus being behind a lot of the major leaks to try to salvage Pence and the rest of the GOP from Trump's continual scandals. I can't imagine Bannon has many allies in the West Wing other than Trump.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Cernovich is the Trump version of Mensch
    I wouldn't go that far. Cernovich at least follows through and is correct on at least 50% of his claims.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't go that far. Cernovich at least follows through and is correct on at least 50% of his claims.
    Didn't you lose your account because of Cernovich?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    No one in the white house is leaking this about Kushner. Germany is one of the countries with Tapes on Trump's people. This is coming from overseas. Whoever is leaking this has PROOF of recorded conversations.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Didn't you lose your account because of Cernovich?
    Not even remotely close

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    lying about said meeting on your security clearance form is a felony...you also have to be in compliance with FOIA, Presidential Records Act, and the Espionage Act. Using Russian equipment to try to pass messages without the US government not knowing is not a back channel, it's basically espionage.
    White House informed the FBI the day after the submission that Kushner would provide supplemental information to the form. He's not getting charged with a felony.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol you are so full of

can you imagine if any of the msm had just a 50% success rate?

stop making excuses for your alt-reich, alt-facts heroes. especially when you spend hours a day here "lol"ing at the same supposedly lying re s on the lib side.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even remotely close
    Cernovich said Obama ordered Trump Tower tapped right? Then djohn2oo8 showed that wasn't possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Cernovich said Obama ordered Trump Tower tapped right? Then djohn2oo8 showed that wasn't possible.
    It happened so long ago I don't really remember the dea tails but I think I said the President could order a surveillance warrant when in fact the President didn't need a warrant for surveillance and could go around the FISA court for surveillance through his attorney general.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    technically their bet was on whether or not the president can order a fisa warrant, which was shown to be wrong. the president can bypass a warrant and go straight to surveillance, but the AG needs to sign off on it with a sworn affidavit (iirc) and it cannot be used to target american nationals at all, so it wouldn't have worked against trump/trump tower, so they were wrong either way

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    lol you are so full of

can you imagine if any of the msm had just a 50% success rate?

stop making excuses for your alt-reich, alt-facts heroes. especially when you spend hours a day here "lol"ing at the same supposedly lying re s on the lib side.
    I don't need to imagine if the MSM had just a 50% success rate we are watching it happen daily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Papers now using anonymous letter as a source. An anonymous ing letter! Smh

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    technically their bet was on whether or not the president can order a fisa warrant, which was shown to be wrong. the president can bypass a warrant and go straight to surveillance, but the AG needs to sign off on it with a sworn affidavit (iirc) and it cannot be used to target american nationals at all, so it wouldn't have worked against trump/trump tower, so they were wrong either way
    believing that after this just came out

Report: Obama era NSA admits to years of illegal searches on Americans

A bombs report claims that the NSA, under then President Obama, conducted years of illegal searches of American's private data. The report appears in the online publication Circa and details how once-classified do ents show how the spy agency failed to disclose the abuses.

According to a previously classified report reviewed by Circa, one in 20 electronic communications by Americans were scooped up and kept by the NSA. The NSA admitted that the actions of the so-called 702 database potentially violated the fourth amendment protections of millions of Americans. This even after the spy agency's own supervisors agreed in 2011 to follow certain safeguards. The publication goes on to say the Obama administration self-disclosed the violations late last year just before President Donald Trump was elected. The admittance of wrongdoing was made before the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court. The agency received a strong rebuke from the court according to Circa.

In early January, shortly before President Trump's inauguration, Obama administration officials changed the rules regarding the handling of sensitive information of Americans scooped up in NSA data collection. The rule change did away with the previous safeguards and allowed wide dispersion of information on individuals to be spread across several agencies.

The American Civil Liberties Union expressed shock to Circa that the abuses were admitted by government officials. Over the last several months, various operatives with the government have tried to tamp down claims of intentional wiretapping by the former administration.

You can read the full report from Circa as well as the FISA court report in the link to the side of this story.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/conten...423976234.html

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Papers now using anonymous letter as a source. An anonymous ing letter! Smh
    Step up from being read a memo over the phone you've never seen

Thread Information