Page 218 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1181682082142152162172182192202212222282683187181218 ... LastLast
Results 5,426 to 5,450 of 52486
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't need to imagine if the MSM had just a 50% success rate we are watching it happen daily.
    ok, so which of these are fake? we've got abc and cnn here

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Papers now using anonymous letter as a source. An anonymous ing letter! Smh
    would you prefer they give their sources nicknames like say Deepthroat...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    believing that after this just came out

Report: Obama era NSA admits to years of illegal searches on Americans

A bombs report claims that the NSA, under then President Obama, conducted years of illegal searches of American's private data. The report appears in the online publication Circa and details how once-classified do ents show how the spy agency failed to disclose the abuses.

According to a previously classified report reviewed by Circa, one in 20 electronic communications by Americans were scooped up and kept by the NSA. The NSA admitted that the actions of the so-called 702 database potentially violated the fourth amendment protections of millions of Americans. This even after the spy agency's own supervisors agreed in 2011 to follow certain safeguards. The publication goes on to say the Obama administration self-disclosed the violations late last year just before President Donald Trump was elected. The admittance of wrongdoing was made before the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court. The agency received a strong rebuke from the court according to Circa.

In early January, shortly before President Trump's inauguration, Obama administration officials changed the rules regarding the handling of sensitive information of Americans scooped up in NSA data collection. The rule change did away with the previous safeguards and allowed wide dispersion of information on individuals to be spread across several agencies.

The American Civil Liberties Union expressed shock to Circa that the abuses were admitted by government officials. Over the last several months, various operatives with the government have tried to tamp down claims of intentional wiretapping by the former administration.

You can read the full report from Circa as well as the FISA court report in the link to the side of this story.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/conten...423976234.html
    were those directly ordered by the president and AG pursuant to the statute we found for your bet?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    ok, so which of these are fake? we've got abc and cnn here

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    were those directly ordered by the president and AG pursuant to the statute we found for your bet?
    My post had nothing to do with the bet but your naivety in thinking surveillance laws would be followed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My post had nothing to do with the bet but your naivety in thinking surveillance laws would be followed.
    oh. yeah, then your bet about laws is meaningless since people can always break laws

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    oh. yeah, then your bet about laws is meaningless since people can always break laws
    Ok.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Can surveillance obtained illegally be used in court?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can surveillance obtained illegally be used in court?
    under certain cir stances

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont even remember getting embarrassed and losing my account.

cuck

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't need to imagine if the MSM had just a 50% success rate we are watching it happen daily.
    no were not.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    poor delusional loser. what a ridiculous and pointless existence

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey John,

There's a better place for your posts

https://www.washingtonpost.com/anony...=.b59e81bfd067

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    under certain cir stances
    which are?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm admittedly much less familiar with national security/intelligence type stuff, usually the feds can get away with a lot of in the name of national security, as it's considered a compelling govt interest... but in a typical criminal proceeding?

the typical exceptions to the exclusionary rule are...

independent evidence (as in you have illegally acquired evidence, like email contents, but then later on acquire it legally. that can come in)
    inevitable discovery (illegally acquire evidence that was later almost certain to be acquired legally anyway)
    attenuation (the connection between the evidence and the illegal means of acquiring it is very remote)
    good faith (if there is a warrant and it turns out to be invalid, but the cop relied on the defective warrant in good faith that it was in fact, valid)

and illegally acquired testimony/admissions can almost always be used to impeach a witness

you caught me on a good day, spent this past week reviewing crim law and crim pro
    Last edited by spurraider21; 05-27-2017 at 05:46 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Articles of impeachment have been drawn against Trump, (they have), he loses power to self pardon or pardon anyone else.
    Impeachment happens when a legislative body formally levels charges against an official. Then a legislative vote follows. The entire process is political, the judiciary is not involved.

What that means is this Congress would have to vote to have Trump removed.

What I meant by pardons, is that he could pardon people like Cuckner if they get convicted (as long as he's still the president), with the obvious political cost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, it's a political process. Seems like the GOP might be thinking their policy is better advanced through Pence than Trump. Even under Bush the GOP never met this kind of resistance from people when trying to push their trickle down ideology. Trump makes the GOP congress' job way harder than it would be under Pence. With a Republican president this should in theory be a really productive congress but the never ending scandal with our Dear Leader is slowing the GOP's agenda to a crawl when they should be blazing through terrible bills to over the bottom 90%.
    There's a cost to be paid for the party though, especially since Trump appear to still be popular with it's base. You pull that stunt without convincing evidence, and next time around you'll have Ted Nugent as POTUS.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a cost to be paid for the party though, especially since Trump appear to still be popular with it's base. You pull that stunt without convincing evidence, and next time around you'll have Ted Nugent as POTUS.
    I'm leaning towards there being convincing evidence ever since our Dear Leader fired Comey.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    i'm admittedly much less familiar with national security/intelligence type stuff, usually the feds can get away with a lot of in the name of national security, as it's considered a compelling govt interest... but in a typical criminal proceeding?

the typical exceptions to the exclusionary rule are...

independent evidence (as in you have illegally acquired evidence, like email contents, but then later on acquire it legally. that can come in)
    inevitable discovery (illegally acquire evidence that was later almost certain to be acquired legally anyway)
    attenuation (the connection between the evidence and the illegal means of acquiring it is very remote)
    good faith (if there is a warrant and it turns out to be invalid, but the cop relied on the defective warrant in good faith that it was in fact, valid)

and illegally acquired testimony/admissions can almost always be used to impeach a witness

you caught me on a good day, spent this past week reviewing crim law and crim pro
    Thanks for the info but was hoping for clarification on illegal surveillance/intelligence used in court for what we are witnessing now

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I'm leaning towards there being convincing evidence ever since our Dear Leader fired Comey.
    Speaking of Comey what ever happened to his "memos"?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of Comey what ever happened to his "memos"?
    Don't know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fever pitched

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    top talking about things i dont want to talk about
    why isnt anyone talking about youtube trending video bias

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the info but was hoping for clarification on illegal surveillance/intelligence used in court for what we are witnessing now
    yeah but where else would that information be used as evidence in court... it would be a criminal charge ultimately, so those rules would still apply

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, bum, Comey thought he had Trump set to permit him to sit there for 10 years and sop up the gravy. No. Get the up & get the out.

Trump mopped the in' floor with his in' ass.

P.S., Max is reporting that Trump is going to kick that global warming deal right the out on to Pennsylvania Avenue.

Thread Information