Page 27 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137771275271027 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    No it's not.

One example would be what Pelicans just posted. You're correcting me for posting correct facts? LOL

You're doing it again. You move the goalpost constantly. It isnt something new with you.

You like putting words in people's mouth. Specially ones who have gone on the record. It's not your job to interpret something somebody said..repeately and then try to shill for them saying no, this is what he meant.
    the ing irony

I just posted that Trump himself said the leaks were real which means the stuff that's being leaked is real

These are your words, not mine.

I challenge you to find a quote of Donald Trump saying the stuff that's being leaked is real

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    No idea why he lied about it as the FBI said there was no wrongdoing or anything illicit on Flynn's part.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...32c_story.html
    Your link is from January 23rd while mine is from February 9 which states the FBI is still continuing to investigate his communications with the Russian ambassador. The fact is he did discuss sanctions, but it's not proven yet whether he promised the Russians about removing sanctions which would be against the law.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the ing irony

[/COLOR]
    These are your words, not mine.

I challenge you to find a quote of Donald Trump saying the stuff that's being leaked is real
    Too easy..

“The real story here is why are there so many illegal leaks coming out of Washington?” he wrote. “Will these leaks be happening as I deal on N. Korea etc?”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.40275e0b5e69

He's implying the imformation is real as well. Leaks are only damaging if true.

“I think this really was the death by a thousand leaks,” Laura Ingraham, a conservative news commentator, said on Fox News. “The leaks that were coming out of this administration and the transition — before the administration — were at a level that I don't remember seeing for quite some time.”

"Not long before Trump tweeted, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, said on Fox that “somebody in the nebulous intelligence community” would have had access to the information about Flynn's calls.

“Who tapped the phones? Who is listening to it? Who leaked it? I think those are legitimate questions to ask,” Johnson said Tuesday morning."

There are a lot of self contradictions here. The leaks are real, the news is fake. Illegal leaks..which by omission means you know said information is legit. Will go after leakers because they commited an illegal act.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Which is ing re ed.

You cant say the news is fake...but the leaks are real when the media was the one who reported it.
    Simple. They go beyond the leak with their fake conspiracy with Russia.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Too easy..

“The real story here is why are there so many illegal leaks coming out of Washington?” he wrote. “Will these leaks be happening as I deal on N. Korea etc?”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.40275e0b5e69

He's implying the imformation is real as well. Leaks are only damaging if true.

“I think this really was the death by a thousand leaks,” Laura Ingraham, a conservative news commentator, said on Fox News. “The leaks that were coming out of this administration and the transition — before the administration — were at a level that I don't remember seeing for quite some time.”

"Not long before Trump tweeted, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, said on Fox that “somebody in the nebulous intelligence community” would have had access to the information about Flynn's calls.

“Who tapped the phones? Who is listening to it? Who leaked it? I think those are legitimate questions to ask,” Johnson said Tuesday morning."

There are a lot of self contradictions here. The leaks are real, the news is fake. Illegal leaks..which by omission means you know said information is legit. Will go after leakers because they commited an illegal act.
    leaks are only damaging if true

Nothing you posted has Trump saying the content of the leaks are true. You on yourself when you said Trump was implying. You are putting words in Trump's mouth. Pretty funny you just accused me of doing that.

Trump said the leaks are real, but the content of the leaks is fake. Not sure why you are having a hard time with this one.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Your link is from January 23rd while mine is from February 9 which states the FBI is still continuing to investigate his communications with the Russian ambassador. The fact is he did discuss sanctions, but it's not proven yet whether he promised the Russians about removing sanctions which would be against the law.
    I tried your link again and have no more free WaPo articles for the month. In your article who said Flynn discussed sanctions? Strange that someone working in an active investigation would make such a comment publicly.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    leaks are only damaging if true

Nothing you posted has Trump saying the content of the leaks are true. You on yourself when you said Trump was implying. You are putting words in Trump's mouth. Pretty funny you just accused me of doing that.

Trump said the leaks are real, but the content of the leaks is fake. Not sure why you are having a hard time with this one.
    LOL this got just doesn't get it.

Why dont you be usefull and stop dogding my other set of question on the CNN RIP thread.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    LOL this got just doesn't get it.

Why dont you be usefull and stop dogding my other set of question on the CNN RIP thread.
    No rebuttal and off topic deflection attempt.

Is this you admitting you were wrong and had to put words in Trumps mouth to try and back your claim?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the biggest $$$ issue for Russia is getting sanctions lifted, esp so Vlad gets that $500B oil/gas deal with Rexxon

Pootin boytoy, compromised Flynn contacted Russians several times concurrent with new sanctions

ing DUH!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No rebuttal and off topic deflection attempt.

Is this you admitting you were wrong and had to put words in Trumps mouth to try and back your claim?
    I quoted and linked you, got. It's all there.

You cant say the leaks are illegal if the leaks are fiction. You're a moron.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I quoted and linked you, got. It's all there.

You cant say the leaks are illegal if the leaks are fiction. You're a moron.
    Let me simplify this for you Reck.

Have all leaks coming from the WH, DHS, CIA, FBI, etc been true yes or no?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me simplify this for you Reck.

Have all leaks coming from the WH, DHS, CIA, FBI, etc been true yes or no?
    How about I ask you one question instead...

If the leakers are ever caught..what are they going to be charge with? Fake news?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

If the leakers are ever caught..what are they going to be charge with? Fake news?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Tsa didnt care what was true regarding hillary email leaks

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Tsa didnt care what was true regarding hillary email leaks
    All Wikileaks email releases were verified authentic through google

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Stop deflecting. Answer the question or just admit you put words in Trumps mouth.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You've only got about 10 days left on your account. You should spend your time wisely and post as many unsubstantiated tweets as you can find.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    All Wikileaks email releases were verified authentic through google
    Christ almighty

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You've only got about 10 days left on your account. You should spend your time wisely and post as many unsubstantiated tweets as you can find.
    I said 2 months or can you count?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I said 2 months or can you count?
    I thought you said two weeks. My bad.

Enjoy your two months.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    the emails digital signatures were verified. John Podesta last week said they were his emails.

Find me one email Wikileaks doctored.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    While you're looking for that maybe you can help Reck find a quote of Trump saying the content of the leaks are true.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While you're looking for that maybe you can help Reck find a quote of Trump saying the content of the leaks are true.
    You have already being ethered enough today. Do not further embarrass yourself.

You refuse to answer my questions but expect me to answer your dumb ones without basis.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You have already being ethered enough today. Do not further embarrass yourself.

You refuse to answer my questions but expect me to answer your dumb ones without basis.

your highlights from today

claim goalpost move and then do just that
    claim words are be putting in mouth and then do just that with Trump (lol implying)
    claim false leaks can't be damaging

I'm happy to continue on pressing you to admit you were wrong

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Reck

Thread Information