Page 461 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 3614114514574584594604614624634644654715115619611461 ... LastLast
Results 11,501 to 11,525 of 52486
    sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What is Trump's agenda?
    lol you really are clueless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol you are the one getting triggered by the word, of course you don't like me using it. What's the matter, is your wife a back alley girl or what.
    Ur like, so stupid

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol you really are clueless.
    likelolcuck

But what is Trump's agenda?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Does the cuck word really send you guys into this big of a neurotic frenzy? Lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Does the cuck word really send you guys into this big of a neurotic frenzy? Lol
    like lol

What is Trump's agenda?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Cuck" has lost any true value, like "snowflake" and "Nazi" and "victim".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Cuck" has lost any true value, like "snowflake" and "Nazi" and "victim".
    also triggered

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, yes. How could Mono let us forget?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is Trump's agenda?
    pushing his brand, his ego, and his wealth, everything else is a distant secondary.

In FL, he was talking about his hands

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    pushing his brand, his ego, and his wealth, everything else is a distant secondary.

In FL, he was talking about his hands
    Yup a 70 year old billionaire ran for president all for wealth lol. He planned to donate 9 of the final years of his life just so he could pass tax cuts through a congress and senate already held by republicans. Lol. And have no time to spend any of it. I bet , good work.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, yes. How could Mono let us forget?
    tbh...

Some particular statement of truth?

Is this a subs ute for, "no really this time I'm not kidding" ?
    Usually I'm not honest but now I am.

This site...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FWIW, kid ing rock is about to take a democrats senate seat in Michigan. That's how bad of shape you are in with your same tired old ty race baiting tactics.
    Are you just saying this or is there merit to this comment?

I haven't seeing any signs that he would be a competent politician.

He can go on raving, curse filled rants though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Are you just saying this or is there merit to this comment?

I haven't seeing any signs that he would be a competent politician.

He can go on raving, curse filled rants though.
    I don't think he'd be a good politician, im just looking at the polling and he's whipping ass

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think he'd be a good politician, im just looking at the polling and he's whipping ass
    Which polls?

I looked up realclear politics in they only have 2. One he's leading by 3 points from a republican pollster and another one which has the dem up 8.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...enow-6214.html

It's too soon to be shot calling.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump won't be making it to a full term.

Odds makers have been steadily increasing the odds against that ever since the inauguration.

Impeachment or resignation before 2020: EVENS (50 per cent chance)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/do...eachment-odds/

"trump reelected"
    Trump is getting impeached. It's a done deal.

He's serving himself with the many mistakes he's making. It's like he's prosecuting himself.

Making Mueller's job so easy. All the new stuff coming out with how he treated Sessions is just amazing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is getting impeached. It's a done deal.
    You're the authoritarian on done deals.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Special Counsel Mueller Just Met With The House Committee With In Charge Of Impeachment

The Republican Chairman and Ranking Democratic members of the House Judiciary Committee just revealed a meeting with Special Counsel Robert Mueller, as reports indicate he’s focusing closely on social media activity.

It’s unknown what the Special Counsel discussed with Chair Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) and Rep. John Conyers (D-MI), but their committee has said that they’re not going to investigate Trump and will instead defer to Mueller.

Follow

House Judiciary
    @HouseJudiciary

This morning, @RepGoodlatte & @RepJohnConyers held a meeting with Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
    8:03 PM - Sep 14, 2017

The House Judiciary Committee plays a special role in Impeachmentproceedings, according to a Senate guidebook on the process, it’s the first stop for all bills of impeachment under the Cons ution:

A resolution impeaching a particular individual who is within the category of impeachable officers under Art. II, Sec. 4 of the Cons ution is usually referred directly to the House Committee on the Judiciary.

A resolution to authorize an investigation as to whether grounds exist for the House to exercise its impeachment power is referred to the House

Committee on Rules.9 Generally, such a resolution is then referred to the House Judiciary Committee.

Rep. Brad Sherman (D-CA) has already filed the first Bill of Impeachment against President Trump, but the committee hasn’t taken it up for consideration yet.

In addition, the House Judiciary Committee has an oversight role over Mueller’s activities, which are rapidly expanding to target Facebook’s advertising systems according to Bloomberg:

Russia’s effort to influence U.S. voters through Facebook and other social media is a “red-hot” focus of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into the 2016 election and possible links to President Donald Trump’s associates, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

Nobody knows exactly what the two key congressmen met with Mueller about yesterday, but

we do know Mueller will submit his Special Counsel investigation findings directly to those lawmakers for consideration first.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/09/1...e-impeachment/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just know that If you get your wet dream the civil war goes from cold to hot. Deep state ain't nullifying our election. No way, now how. That's banana republic and they'll lose the right to govern. Remember, it's all a social contract. You'd be better off to stfu and suck it for now. Maybe try to get a few soros billions and a new game plan for 2020.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN report details how Russia manipulated Fox and Breitbart to help punk US voters

It appears that President Donald Trump’s “attacks on the so-called mainstream media played right into the Russians’ hands,”

Griffin explained the alarming way in which Russia used a network of social media trolls were able to spread false information about Hillary Clinton across multiple platforms.

“A company U.S. intelligence officials called ‘Russia’s Troll Army,’ a state funded organization that blogs and tweets on behalf of the Kremlin.

Facebook is one of the top sites Russians target to spread their fake messages and

that is why congressional investigators are demanding Facebook open up its own records, help track the fake Russian news, find out who was behind it.”

Griffin went on to say that the fake sites and fake stories either supported or promoted very far right-wing positions being pushed by Trump.

“Experts say the overall effect was to spread so much disinformation, it all just started to look real, and attacks on the so-called mainstream media played right into the Russians’ hands,”

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/cnn-...unk-us-voters/

You naive, dumb, gullible, simplistic rightwingnuts got fooled and made fools of by the much smarter Russians.

all characteristics which all y'all display on ST every damn da
    y.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jared Kushner’s data operation increasingly suspected of aiding 2016 Russian propaganda attack

investigators increasingly suspect that President Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner helped guide Russian operatives to their targets.

“Mapping the full Russian propaganda effort is important,” said Smith. “Yet investigators in the House, Senate, and special counsel Robert Mueller’s office are equally focused on a more explosive question: did any Americans help target the memes and fake news to crucial swing districts and wavering voter demographics?”

One of Smith’s sources close to the investigations quipped, “By Americans, you mean, like, the Trump campaign?”

Rachel Maddow raised the possibility last week that Kushner and data analytics firm Cambridge Analytica may have been providing Russian intelligence operatives with up-to-the-instant polling data and micro-targeting data for ad buys.

“There appears to have been significant cooperation between Russia’s online propaganda machine and individuals in the United States who were knowledgeable about where to target the disinformation,” said the MSNBC host.

It’s unclear where Cambridge Analytica entered the picture, Smith noted, but the company is heavily funded by billionaire Republican power donors Robert and Rebekah Mercer, the shadowy team who have poured millions into ultra-conservative causes and media organizations.

The Mercers are credited with helping turn the Trump campaign around in the eleventh hour by bringing in media mouthpiece Kellyanne Conway and now-ousted chief strategist Steve Bannon.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/jare...e+Raw+Story%29

The Data That Turned the World Upside Down

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/mg9vvn/how-our-likes-helped-trump-win

Did Cambridge Analytica influence the Brexit vote and the US election?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/04/nigel-oakes-cambridge-analytica-what-role-brexit-trump

You rightwingnutjob assholes at Hillary for blaming others, but she had a ton of stuff rigged against her and for Trash that handed the Presidency to Trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just know that If you get your wet dream the civil war goes from cold to hot. Deep state ain't nullifying our election. No way, now how. That's banana republic and they'll lose the right to govern. Remember, it's all a social contract. You'd be better off to stfu and suck it for now. Maybe try to get a few soros billions and a new game plan for 2020.
    Banana republic stuff?

Like giving government jobs to your relatives?

Like steering government contracts and money to your businesses and cronies?

That boat sailed Jan 20.

We're already there.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Banana republic stuff?

Like giving government jobs to your relatives?

Like steering government contracts and money to your businesses and cronies?

That boat sailed Jan 20.

We're already there.
    other than kushner all of that is BS, citations needed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just know that If you get your wet dream the civil war goes from cold to hot.
    No one is afraid of you.

Not one person.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    y'all don't have to worry about me. Be afraid of the pissed off masses when it happens.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dtd is, but y'all don't have to worry about me.
    Because you won't do anything.

Thread Information