Page 548 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 4844849853854454554654754854955055155255859864810481548 ... LastLast
Results 13,676 to 13,700 of 52486
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I don't think Seth Rich wrote that tbh.
    Obviously. But it's very interesting that Wikileaks put this out and is now basically claiming Seth Rich was in fact their source.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously. But it's very interesting that Wikileaks put this out and is now basically claiming Seth Rich was in fact their source.
    Yeah, its utterly fascinating. Hey, I thought you was a big anti-pedophilia guy yet I don't see you in the Roy Moore thread. whats going on there?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about you, chicken ?

"He said he didn't meddle. He said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times, Every time he sees me, he says, 'I didn't do that,' ...And I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it. I think he is very insulted by it"

On Sunday:
    "I believe that he feels that he and Russia did not meddle in the election. As to whether I believe it or not, I am with our agencies, especially as currently cons uted with the leadership," "I believe that our intel agencies, our intelligence agencies, I work with them very strongly ... As currently led, by fine people, I believe very much in our intelligence agencies," Trump said.
    Are Trumps comments on Putin during the recent trip to Asia consistent with the theory "Trump has been compromised in some way by the Russians." ?????

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's very interesting how fast you duck out when Putin comes up.

"He said he didn't meddle. He said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times, Every time he sees me, he says, 'I didn't do that,' ...And I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it. I think he is very insulted by it"

On Sunday:
    "I believe that he feels that he and Russia did not meddle in the election. As to whether I believe it or not, I am with our agencies, especially as currently cons uted with the leadership," "I believe that our intel agencies, our intelligence agencies, I work with them very strongly ... As currently led, by fine people, I believe very much in our intelligence agencies," Trump said.
    Are Trumps comments on Putin during the recent trip to Asia consistent with the theory "Trump has been compromised in some way by the Russians." ?????

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Yeah, its utterly fascinating. Hey, I thought you was a big anti-pedophilia guy yet I don't see you in the Roy Moore thread. whats going on there?
    you must have missed my comment in there

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    1) Is it even Assange's site anymore?

2) If so, putting passive aggressive words in a dead man's mouth is a ty way for a "journalist" to reveal his source.

If he's really saying that, Assange needs to tell everything. Strange he's not being transparent, isn't it?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Does anyone else feel like this Russia investigation business was all a projection from the left to cover up uranium one and their pay for play deals with the Russians? I don’t know, it seems like most people at least trump supporters first of all don’t believe in any collusion and secondly just don’t care. Colluded to do what, fight ISIS and prevent nuclear war? President obama himself said that our elections can’t be rigged when Clinton was up in the polls. Russia is somehow simultaneously a backwards third world country of barbarians threatening to swallow up their neighbors to feed their economy and at the same time sophisticated enough to hack our elections and manipulate everything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you must have missed my comment in there
    Oh, I found it. one small sentence about a real pedophile in the government compared to a six month investigation you carried out about a pizza basement. seems like you cared more about the one than the other for some reason

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It's very interesting how fast you duck out when Putin comes up.

On Sunday:

Stop quoting me discussing Seth Rich if you don't want to discuss it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

“Hmm . . . Better look into those Clintons.”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eric Trump Asks Dad if He Can Have Donald, Jr.,’s Room

WASHINGTON —Eric Trump has asked his father, Donald Trump, if he can have his brother Donald, Jr.,’s room, Eric Trump confirmed on Monday night.

“Don, Jr., got this ginormous room, and I got a crappy little one,” Eric Trump said.

“Don, Jr., got to work in the real-estate company, and I got stuck with the winery. But all that’s about to change.”

Eric Trump said that, although his father had not yet responded to his request, he was optimistic that his wish would be granted.

“It looks like Don, Jr., might not be needing his room for quite some time,” he said, barely suppressing a grin.

He added that he had not discussed the future of Donald, Jr.,’s room with his brother. “I’ve had to put up with Don, Jr.,’s bull my entire life,” he said.

“Don, Jr., this, Don, Jr., that. Don, Jr., is the king of all he surveys. Seriously, Don, Jr., can suck it. I’m getting his room.”

Asked if he had a message for his brother, Eric Trump paused for a moment and said, “Yes. I’ve waited my whole life for this moment.

And you know what they say?

Revenge is a dish best served after you’ve waited your whole life for this moment.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/eric-trump-asks-dad-if-he-can-have-donald-jrs-room

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone else feel like this Russia investigation business was all a projection from the left to cover up uranium one and their pay for play deals with the Russians? I don’t know, it seems like most people at least trump supporters first of all don’t believe in any collusion and secondly just don’t care. Colluded to do what, fight ISIS and prevent nuclear war? President obama himself said that our elections can’t be rigged when Clinton was up in the polls. Russia is somehow simultaneously a backwards third world country of barbarians threatening to swallow up their neighbors to feed their economy and at the same time sophisticated enough to hack our elections and manipulate everything.
    1) paragraphs are your friend.
    2) there is already a guilty plea and 2 indictments in the Russia investigation involving senior staff from Trump's campaign. It doesn't feel like a coverup at all but instead an investigation into serious crimes.
    3) You do a real good job in parroting the GOP talking points.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone else feel like this Russia investigation business was all a projection from the left to cover up uranium one and their pay for play deals with the Russians?

I don’t know,

it seems like most people at least trump supporters first of all don’t believe in any collusion and secondly just don’t care.

Colluded to do what, fight ISIS and prevent nuclear war?

President obama himself said that our elections can’t be rigged when Clinton was up in the polls.

Russia is somehow simultaneously a backwards third world country of barbarians threatening to swallow up their neighbors to feed their economy

and at the same time sophisticated enough to hack our elections and manipulate everything.
    you STILL on this Repug/Fox fabricated bull ?

or,

I love your trolling EXCELLENT job

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol no offense but right wing media really done a number on you. The vote was 97-2 for the hacking sanctions and all the intelligence communiities agreed it happened: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-hacking.html

I been mocking this re ed russia thread since the beginning of it and think Trump going to the chair like djohn thinks is a hilariou sfantasy but Russia did interfere whether it made a difference or not is up for conjecture. Clinton being a boring uninspirational candidate was her main problem imo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeff Sessions Blows A Gasket When He’s Accused Of Perjury During House Hearing

Attorney General Jeff Sessions blew up and yelled that it wasn’t fair when he was accused of perjury during a House Judiciary Committee hearing.

After Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) built the case that

Sessions has perjured himself multiple times before Congress,

the Attorney General lost his temper, began yelling and said,

“Mr. Jeffries. Mr. Jeffries.

Nobody, not you, or anyone else should be prosecuted, not me, or accused of perjury for answering the questions the way I did in this hearing.

I’ve always tried to answer the questions fairly and accurately,

but to ask did you ever do something?

Did you ever meet with Russians and deal with campaign?

You’re saying Mr. Carter Page who left that meeting according to the press reports and

I guess his deposition and interview has been reported as saying I’m going to Russia.

I made no response to him, didn’t acknowledge it, and you’re accusing me of lying about that?

I would say that’s not fair, Mr. Jeffries.

I would say that’s not fair colleagues.”

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/11/14/jeff-sessions-blows-gasket-accused-perjury-house-hearing.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed &utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Polit icus+USA+%29

G U I L T Y !

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lol no offense but right wing media really done a number on you. The vote was 97-2 for the hacking sanctions and all the intelligence communiities agreed it happened: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-hacking.html

I been mocking this re ed russia thread since the beginning of it and think Trump going to the chair like djohn thinks is a hilariou sfantasy but Russia did interfere whether it made a difference or not is up for conjecture. Clinton being a boring uninspirational candidate was her main problem imo.

Hacking and a few thousand facebook sock puppet accounts saying many things that the American alt-right were already saying aren’t the same thing. Hacking means breaking in and accessing the votes and manipulating them. social media psyops are not hacking and in fact is exactly the type of thing the cia does in elections around the globe. They are essentially upset that Russia did what they have been doing for a long time and did it better. Still no evidence of actual electronic tampering.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Also, it’s funny that two posters accuse me of parroting GOP talking points and being brainwashed by their media when I neither am a republican nor consume MSM. Political debates have devolved into both sides accusing the other of being biased while being biased themselves. It’s kind of like putting on your favorite football teams gear and cheering for them just because. I’m surprised that people still support American political parties. Only thing that’s changed is people superficially deny affiliation with the party they support but continue to support them by simply focusing their attacks on the other party and never on the one they secretly support. If we could pull the voting records of some of you disaffected Democrats we’d all get a good laugh. Same with the republican voters but there aren’t as many here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hacking and a few thousand facebook sock puppet accounts saying many things that the American alt-right were already saying aren’t the same thing. Hacking means breaking in and accessing the votes and manipulating them. social media psyops are not hacking and in fact is exactly the type of thing the cia does in elections around the globe. They are essentially upset that Russia did what they have been doing for a long time and did it better. Still no evidence of actual electronic tampering.
    I don't think people here think they tampered with votes. I don't bother reading all this hore though. They got Hillary's emails and posted them because Putin was mad when she interfered in his election and they used bots and paid operatives to post lies on social media. I guess some of the Trump people talked to Russians and Assange and thats on them for being stupid. Honestly, surprised they would do that. Of course Trump mentioning how much he loved wikileaks in about a thousand speeches was stupid too.

We agree this is a waste of time though Im a liberal and I hate this thread for that reason. Hillary lost mainly cause she was boring; her husband and Trump proved if you're a charismatics speaker you can overcome scandals. Better to go out and register people or do volunteering for democrats if you're upset instead people screeching autistically about Trump and Muh Russia over and over throughout the country. Also, crying wolf about this horse and blowing it out of proportion leads people to tune you out when something big does happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, it’s funny that two posters accuse me of parroting GOP talking points and being brainwashed by their media when I neither am a republican nor consume MSM. Political debates have devolved into both sides accusing the other of being biased while being biased themselves. It’s kind of like putting on your favorite football teams gear and cheering for them just because. I’m surprised that people still support American political parties. Only thing that’s changed is people superficially deny affiliation with the party they support but continue to support them by simply focusing their attacks on the other party and never on the one they secretly support. If we could pull the voting records of some of you disaffected Democrats we’d all get a good laugh. Same with the republican voters but there aren’t as many here.
    I apologize but it did come off as ridiculous since the uranium one stuff started recently and the investigation and the Russia stuff been going on since last year. Kind of caught me off guard. Honestly, legit apologize.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I apologize but it did come off as ridiculous since the uranium one stuff started recently and the investigation and the Russia stuff been going on since last year. Kind of caught me off guard. Honestly, legit apologize.
    I read about uranium one in a book back in 2015. It’s recently come up in media but has been a long known thing. No worries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop quoting me discussing Seth Rich if you don't want to discuss it.

Boo- ing-hoo snowflake. Get a helmet.

The answer is yes, everything Trump does and says is fully consistant with the theory that "Donald Trump has been compromised by the Russians".
    Unlike your stupid that falls apart the first time it is exposed to reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think people here think they tampered with votes. I don't bother reading all this hore though. They got Hillary's emails and posted them because Putin was mad when she interfered in his election and they used bots and paid operatives to post lies on social media. I guess some of the Trump people talked to Russians and Assange and thats on them for being stupid. Honestly, surprised they would do that. Of course Trump mentioning how much he loved wikileaks in about a thousand speeches was stupid too.

We agree this is a waste of time though Im a liberal and I hate this thread for that reason. Hillary lost mainly cause she was boring; her husband and Trump proved if you're a charismatics speaker you can overcome scandals. Better to go out and register people or do volunteering for democrats if you're upset instead people screeching autistically about Trump and Muh Russia over and over throughout the country. Also, crying wolf about this horse and blowing it out of proportion leads people to tune you out when something big does happen.
    Been registering people. I would be a lot less pissed about the Russia thing, if conservatives weren't so blatantly poo-pooing it the way Democrats glossed over Bill's sex stuff.

The difference, though is the sex stuff didn't involve a hostile foreign government. You gotta admit that takes it to another level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh so you came up with the exact same takes as their talking points all on your own. . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think I don't bother reading Im a liberal
    legit apologize

Thread Information