Page 551 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 5145150154154754854955055155255355455556160165110511551 ... LastLast
Results 13,751 to 13,775 of 52486
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP Senate chair: Jared Kushner didn’t disclose Wikileaks emails about Russia

A “Russian backdoor overture and dinner invite” were left out of do ents that Jared Kushner’s lawyer handed over

The top-ranking members of the Senate Judiciary Committee said on Thursday that President Donald Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser Jared

Kushner had not turned over emails about Wikileaks and

a "Russian backdoor overture and dinner invite" and

demanded that Kushner now produce them.

In a letter to Kushner's attorney, Abbe Lowell, committee chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., wrote that

based off of other do ents provided to the panel by other witnesses, Kushner had not disclosed "several do ents that are known to exist,"

and demanded they be turned over, the Washington Post reported.

"You also have not produced any phone records that we presume exist and would relate to Mr. Kushner’s communications,"

Grassley and Feinstein wrote in the letter.

The do ents Kushner failed to disclose include a series of "September 2016 email communications to Mr. Kushner concerning WikiLeaks," that Kushner then forwarded to another campaign official, the Post reported.

The details of those communications, or what was discussed in regards to Wikileaks, is not clear at the moment.

However, the news comes as it was revealed this week that Donald Trump Jr. and the organization had exchanged direct messages through Twitter during the campaign.

But Kushner, who has already established a track record for not disclosing the requested information,

also did not turn over "do ents concerning a 'Russian backdoor overture and dinner invite,'" which he had forwarded to other campaign officials, the Post reported.

Kushner was also made privy to "communications with Sergei Millian" a Belarusan American who claims to have close ties to Trump and was a source on the dossier containing lewd details about the president, the panel leaders said, according to the Post.

The panel leaders informed Kushner he had until Nov. 27 to produce what they were looking for, however, there was no threat to subpoena the information if he failed to cooperate.

The Senate panel is also seeking transcripts from Kushner's interviews he previously had with members of the Senate and House intelligence committees.

https://www.salon.com/2017/11/16/gop...-about-russia/

the noose tightens.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

lol Trump

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Ivankas time in the barrel. lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ivankas time in the barrel. lol
    "any businessman should avoid working with “anyone with a potential link to criminality” simply as a matter of good ethics."

"good ethics"? The Trash family? Manafort? Flynn? Page?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Supposed ‘coffee boy’ George Papadopoulos boasted Trump gave him ‘blank check’ for future job

a “coffee boy” by Trump allies — once bragged to foreign reporters that Trump had given him a “blank check” to pick his own job within the White House.

Politico
    reports
    that Papadopoulos boasted to Greek journalists last year that he was given the power”to choose a senior Trump administration job” and was also “authorized to represent the candidate in overseas meetings with foreign leaders.”

The two Greek reporters who spoke with Politico expressed skepticism that Papadopoulos really had all of the power that he claimed, as the former campaign aide was known to exaggerate his status.

All the same, Papadopoulos’ boasts do undermine the Trump administration narrative that he was simply a low-level staffer who had no clout or significance to the larger campaign.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/revealed-supposed-coffee-boy-george-papadopoulos-boasted-trump-gave-him-blank-check-for-future-job/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the stuff Trump is hiding in his tax returns. Felonies and money laundering.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol Trump
    "best memory"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s Business of Corruption

What secrets will Mueller find when he investigates the President’s foreign deals?

It would be impossible to gain a full understanding of the various points of contact between the Kremlin and the Trump campaign without scrutinizing many of the deals that Trump has made in the past decade. Trump-branded buildings in Toronto and the SoHo neighborhood of Manhattan were developed in association with people who have connections to the Kremlin.

Other real-estate partners of the Trump Organization—in Brazil, India, Indonesia, and elsewhere—are now caught up in corruption probes, and,

collectively, they suggest that the company had a pattern of working with partners who exploited their proximity to political power.

One foreign deal, a stalled 2011 plan to build a Trump Tower in Batumi, a city on the Black Sea in the Republic of Georgia, has not received much journalistic attention.

But the deal, for which Trump was reportedly paid a million dollars, involved unorthodox financial practices that several experts described to me as “red flags” for bank fraud and money laundering; moreover, it intertwined his company with a Kazakh oligarch who has direct links to Russia’s President, Vladimir Putin.

As a result, Putin and his security services have access to information that could put them in a position to blackmail Trump.
    Looks like I am not the only one to notice.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Kremlin Defense Fund

Russian money might have gone to Trump’s legal fees.

Just this week, we’ve learned that the FBI is now looking into dozens of money transfers sent by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs to its embassies across the globe, totaling more than $380,000 and bearing the subject line “to finance election campaign of 2016.”

One avenue that has gone relatively unexplored is the money flowing directly to candidates, including the president.

Which brings us to a troubling question: Is Russian money helping to pay for the legal defense of the president and his family against allegations they colluded with Russia?

the Republican National Committee has paid more than $400,000 in personal legal fees for Donald Trump and Donald Trump Jr. in connection with the investigations into the Trump campaign’s possible collusion with Russia in the 2016 election. At least $12,000 of those funds came from a Ukrainian-born billionaire with ties to Vladimir Putin.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...l_defense.html

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash and his mafiya are guilty as , they know it, and they see the noose being pulled irreversibly tighter.

Trash is VERY armed (nuclear) and VERY dangerous and VERY ill.

You racist Trash cultists who support Trash will be as guilty as Germans who said nothing or supported 3rd Reich.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

CROFL jr

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kushner needs his security clearance yanked. What's taking so long?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Kushner needs his security clearance yanked. What's taking so long?
    He was never granted a full clearance only a temporary one which means they already found major problems. His temporary one will be revoked. He lied about plenty so of course it takes adjudicators a while. It normally takes 4 to 5 months for a Federal clearance for a civilian. They aren't done finding he lied about on it.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nthingburger

Thread Information