Page 556 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 5645650654655255355455555655755855956056660665610561556 ... LastLast
Results 13,876 to 13,900 of 52486
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody reads TSAs posts not even himself.
    I've pretty much stopped. Not any better than Thread at this point.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I've pretty much stopped.
    bull

You've just stopped responding because your entire narrative is crumbling before your eyes.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Uh oh

Perkins Coie, the law firm that represented the Clinton campaign and DNC, paid Fusion a total of $1,024,408 between May 24, 2016 and Dec. 28, 2016, the records show.

The largest payment was made just before the election. Perkins Coie made a $365,275 payment to Fusion GPS on Oct. 28, 2016, according to the records.

A payment made to Fusion in late-December is later than previously thought.

The transaction list does not show payments that Fusion made to Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the dossier. The firm reportedly paid Steele a total of $168,000 for his work, which lasted from June 2016 until the election.

The records show that Fusion was also paid $523,651 by the law firm BakerHostetler between March 7, 2016 and Oct. 31, 2016.

Fusion worked for BakerHostetler to investigate Bill Browder, a London-based banker who helped push through the Magnitsky Act, a sanctions law vehemently opposed by the Kremlin.

BakerHostetler represented Prevezon Holdings and its owner, a Russian businessman named Denis Katsyv.

Katsyv and Prevezon sought to limit the impact of the Magnitsky sanctions.

Glenn Simpson, a former Wall Street Journal reporter and Fusion GPS founding partner, compiled the research for the anti-Browder project. He worked closely with Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who also showed up at the infamous Trump Tower meeting held on June 9, 2016.

Simpson’s research ended up in the Trump Tower meeting in the form of a four-page memo carried by Veselnitskaya. She also shared Simpson’s work with Yuri Chaika, the prosecutor general of Russia.

Simpson told the House Intelligence Committee earlier this week that he did not know that Veselnitskaya provided the Browder information to Chaika or to Donald Trump Jr., the Trump campaign’s point-man in the Trump Tower meeting.

Simpson testified that he did not know that Veselnitskaya had visited Trump Tower until it was reported in the press earlier this year.
    I
    http://amp.dailycaller.com/2017/11/2...ated-payments/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bull

You've just stopped responding because your entire narrative is crumbling before your eyes.
    It's not bull . I really have stopped reading the articles you post, pizza-boy.

It is because you have no credibility. The cost to benefit ratio long since swung into negative territory.

If that bothers you, you have only yourself to blame, but it is not because you have disturbed any narrative you think I have in my head. If you think that is true, you have added another delusion to your warped world view.

Sorry.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It's not bull . I really have stopped reading the articles you post, pizza-boy.

It is because you have no credibility. The cost to benefit ratio long since swung into negative territory.

If that bothers you, you have only yourself to blame, but it is not because you have disturbed any narrative you think I have in my head. If you think that is true, you have added another delusion to your warped world view.

Sorry.

No one believes your bull excuse, but I would still like to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No one believes your bull excuse, but I would still like to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!
    I have no reason to lie. I try very hard to be honest. I stopped reading your material, because I have learned that what you post tends to be worthless lies and propaganda. Occasionally worth a , but the signal to noise ratio sucks so badly it isn't worth my time.

You actively seek to deflect, mislead. In that you are dishonest, and a slave to your own cognitive bias.

Take responsibility for that, and quit blaming me. I'm not your problem. You are.
    /

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I have no reason to lie. I try very hard to be honest. I stopped reading your material, because I have learned that what you post tends to be worthless lies and propaganda. Occasionally worth a , but the signal to noise ratio sucks so badly it isn't worth my time.

You actively seek to deflect, mislead. In that you are dishonest, and a slave to your own cognitive bias.

Take responsibility for that, and quit blaming me. I'm not your problem. You are.
    /

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    bull

What's your narrative, TSA?

What do you think really happened?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Repugs and Sessions thought they had a case against Dems for "oppo research", why isn't Sessions going after Dems?

Instead, eg, Repugs are pushing Sessions to go after PP on totally false premises.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've pretty much stopped. Not any better than Thread at this point.
    I have had him on ignore for a year. I figure if he posts something worth reading one of you will quote it. Never seems to happen. Same with Spurtacular, Chris, and Boutox. They literally never have anything of worth to add to a discussion.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The best part is they think all their shiposting somehow affects the Mueller investigation -- but just like anyone pushing conspiracy theories all one has to do is ask them what they think really happened and they shut up about it almost immediately.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The best part is they think all their shiposting somehow affects the Mueller investigation -- but just like anyone pushing conspiracy theories all one has to do is ask them what they think really happened and they shut up about it almost immediately.
    They have no talking points left.

No Indictments - Crushed
    Susan Rice - Wrong again
    PizzaGate - Embarrassingly wrong

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I have had him on ignore for a year. I figure if he posts something worth reading one of you will quote it. Never seems to happen. Same with Spurtacular, Chris, and Boutox. They literally never have anything of worth to add to a discussion.
    bull

You've been caught numerous times responding to me and others you claim to have on ignore

no self control

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    How did Trump collude with Putin to steal the election? What do you think really happened? Be specific.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    How did Trump collude with Putin to steal the election? What do you think really happened? Be specific.
    What happened to no indictments, Hillary going to Jail, Pizzagate, President's ordering wiretaps, Susan Rice, and your main account? Please be specific.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I never said Trump colluded with Putin to steal the election.

You know this.

Why do you have to lie all the time?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I never said Trump colluded with Putin to steal the election.

You know this.

Why do you have to lie all the time?
    What do you think really happened with the Trump campaign and Russia concerning the election? Be specific.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    What happened to no indictments, Hillary going to Jail, Pizzagate, President's ordering wiretaps, Susan Rice, and your main account? Please be specific.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What do you think really happened with the Trump campaign and Russia concerning the election? Be specific.
    I think they had multiple contacts with agents of the Russian government and powerful Russian citizens and they lied about it multiple times to the US government. I think there's a fair chance Trump fired the director of the FBI for inquiring about it.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I think they had multiple contacts with agents of the Russian government and powerful Russian citizens and they lied about it multiple times to the US government. I think there's a fair chance Trump fired the director of the FBI for inquiring about it.
    What do you think came of these contacts with Russians that you think happened during the election? Do you think the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to illegally "steal" the election? What laws do you think were broken if these contacts did indeed happen? Be specific.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the likely quid pro quo is using his building projects to launder cash in exchange for help in winning the election.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    TSA

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    And the likely quid pro quo is using his building projects to launder cash in exchange for help in winning the election.
    How did Russia help Trump win the election? Be specific.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What do you think came of these contacts with Russians that you think happened during the election?
    I think happened during the election? It's a fact. To answer the non-lol part of your question, dunno. Doesn't matter what came of it if they lied about it later. That could be a crime in itself.
    Do you think the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to illegally "steal" the election?
    They certainly tried to collude with them. You'll have to be more specific in what you mean by "illegally 'steal' the election." I know you won't, so I'll just about it right now.
    What laws do you think were broken if these contacts did indeed happen? Be specific.
    In many cases, just lying about them is a crime. Already one conviction for that. That's a fact. That may be all there is.

Thread Information