Page 608 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 10850855859860460560660760860961061161261865870811081608 ... LastLast
Results 15,176 to 15,200 of 52486
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, because people are individuals, partisanship and political beliefs should affect how the law is administered?
    It was a text not an arrest, dim.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Let the dip think he is smart.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So having an opinion means you are biased? You'd have to be a stupid mother er to believe no one in any federal law enforcement agencies don't have opinions.
    Donating to a specific party denotes bias. You don't agree?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let the dip think he is smart.
    LOL, Leftist Chris.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Donating to a specific party denotes bias. You don't agree?
    Trump donated to Hillary. Does that make him biased?

Gray named Spur fans these days

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tunnel vision has you assuming I'm talking about only Strzok. Good work, fellas.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump donated to Hillary. Does that make him biased?

Gray named Spur fans these days
    LOL Mr. "Pick a Side" Leftist Chris trying to hit me with ST cred insults. Stick to your Tweet posting.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Guys, the FBI is so politicized that they turned down an illegal attempt by the President to obstruct justice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tunnel vision has you assuming I'm talking about only Strzok. Good work, fellas.
    Given the context of the conversation to this point there is no reason to think otherwise.

Your dumbass was asking about what was going on in the news cycle in starting this thread. There are no other examples particularly within the investigations leadership.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, I thought he was talking about the other one who wrote a fan email to Sally Yates.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given the context of the conversation to this point there is no reason to think otherwise.

Your dumbass was asking about what was going on in the news cycle in starting this thread. There are no other examples particularly within the investigations leadership.
    And the Mueller team composite.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Oh, I thought he was talking about the other one who wrote a fan email to Sally Yates.
    Or Pompeo spreading Wikileak do ents?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might you be talking about McCabe?

Here's the deal according to Politifacts.

At the time of the contribution, the candidate's husband was not directly involved in the FBI probe of Clinton's email server, according to the FBI. The bureau says that by the time he had some oversight role in the Clinton investigation, the election involving his wife had been over for three months.
    In 2015, Dr. Jill McCabe, a pediatrician, was recruited to run for one of the 40 seats in the Virginia's Republican-controlled Senate by Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe, who co-chaired Bill Clinton's 1996 re-election campaign and chaired Hillary Clinton's unsuccessful 2008 run for president.

According to the Wall Street Journal, which broke the story, McAuliffe and other Virginia Democrats met with McCabe and her husband, Andrew, on March 7, 2015, to urge her to run as part of an effort to take back the Senate.

At the time, Andrew McCabe was assistant director of the FBI's field office in Washington and had focused much of his career on terrorism.

The FBI released a statement that Andrew McCabe "consulted with top FBI headquarters and field office ethics officers for guidance, including briefings on the Hatch Act, to prevent against any actual or potential conflict-of-interest, in the event she decided to go forward."
    Rest here:
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ation-fbi-spo/

It's a hard and complicated call to make. You dont know where you're going to end up being a year or two years down the road so. This guy got promoted after the fact as well so it's not like the FBI didn't know about possible conflict of interest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sally Yates was his boss as AG was she not?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You missed one, Aaron. Get to work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's going to be great when the head of hildebeast is on a e for all to see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's going to be great when the head of hildebeast is on a e for all to see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang can't leave visitor message on koriwhats page. Shame.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang can't leave visitor message on koriwhats page. Shame.
    Wont let you suck my either so off!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesnt go down in the DMs!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wont let you suck my either so off!

Sad trombone

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I feel you on the blocking legislation that Obama favored.

McConnel stated this was a goal, simply block Obama on anything. This is why Obama used so many presidential maneuvers that can now be undone. I'm talking about passing legislation with only 50 votes, as you have a president that will sign anything for any win. MMconnell could not get it done on axing o care. They are bypassing anything bipartisan by the reconciliation procedure to try and rush anything through. The Republicans are using the reconciliation method, clever legislators can use in many different situations now, like repealing Obamacare (did not work). Also used by Bush for the stated reasons and under very diff cir stances compared to the present without so much secrecy. Very different IMO at the time.

I will return with the second yes.
    McConnell and the GOP going it alone is dog bites man.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WH, Fox gaslighting the world

Did Mueller subpoena Deutsche Bank? Fox and Trump say no, everyone else says yes

The German business newspaper Handelsblatt appears to have been the first to report that special counsel Robert Mueller had subpoenaed records from Deutsche Bank related to Donald Trump’s frequent, and large, dealings with the bank.

Reuters broke the story on Tuesday morning.

ABC News was close behind,
    citing their own source.

Bloomberg
    also reported the story, citing “a person briefed on the matter,” and

the
    Wall Street Journal followed soon after, making a similar citation.

Bloomberg followed up with Handelsblatt ...

When approached about the Dowd comment, the person familiar with the matter reiterated that the bank had received a subpoena. Handelsblatt reported the subpoena earlier Tuesday.

The Wall Street Journal added details, indicating that the subpoena had been issued “in the fall” and reporting the denial by Trump’s legal team, while continuing to report the possible results.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1721460

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Let me tell you something about IRS that may not be common knowledge.

They do random compliance audits (people know this) and the larger you are (the more income you earn), the more likely you are to be audited. Large, massive corporations and companies in excess of $10 million (like the ones Trump owns)? Yeah many of them get audited every year by IRS (LB&I, formally LMSB).

When I say audited I am not talking about a CP series/correspondence audit. I am talking office or field audits. It isn't hyperbole to say some of these companies/businesses go ahead and clear out office space for IRS employees to work.

Not a tax technician or examiner (paid dirt) or even a low level revenue agent (paid slightly more than dirt). These people tend to be sharp.

Trump has said in the past, if memory serves, that he has been audited every year going back a long time. That sounds in line with what I would expect.

The idea that Mueller is going to uncover some massive scheme Trump was somehow hiding from the world for all these years when he was in the public spot light, a man with exceedingly large business en ies who has been audited by the IRS, annually, for many, many years, and who employs some of the best attorneys and accountants in the country?

Thread Information