Page 658 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 15855860864865465565665765865966066166266870875811581658 ... LastLast
Results 16,426 to 16,450 of 52486
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was good 20 years ago. Since Buckley died it's been a steady descent into bull . Buckley used to repudiate the white nationalist conspira crowd. Ne management embraces it.
    Yeah, not always http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...conservativism

Half the time when I'm reading a good Republican article critical of Trump it's on NRO. They have guys who run cover for him too. I mean it depends on the author

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Another thing about the emails. You don't get to assert executive privilege on things when you have not taken office yet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Djohn up early this morning and on a Sunday too.

Welp time to get a cup of coffee..check that Kyle guy's Twitter..and see what today's BOOMs are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ladies and Gentlemen.....

Let the...

BOOMS BEGIN!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Djohn up early this morning and on a Sunday too.

Welp time to get a cup of coffee..check that Kyle guy's Twitter..and see what today's BOOMs are.
    Weren't you posting in the middle of the night? Yaaron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weren't you posting in the middle of the night? Yaaron.
    Yes. I work out of my home on the computer. Sometimes I keep weird hours. Trying to finish up a project. I keep ing around on here tho lol

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

And if you ever used a government computer, it tells you not to expect any privacy.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Yes. I work out of my home on the computer. Sometimes I keep weird hours. Trying to finish up a project. I keep ing around on here tho lol
    lol gotcha

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump And The Mob: A Patsy Among Punks

Gigante, like Gotti, was convicted on Gravano’s testimony, and sentenced to life in prison, where he died.

Mueller and his crack law enforcement professionals — expert in busting up criminal enterprises— were thus responsible for ending the reign of two of the most feared mobsters in the United States.

Neither the Gambino nor the Genovese crime organizations (members from both of which married into my family) were ever the same again.

In
    Tightrope: Balancing A Life Between Mario Cuomo & My Brother, I write about the

Trump family’s “ incestuous relationship with organized crime,”

as the investigative reporter Wayne Barrett described it in his seminal work on the depth of Donald Trump’s lying and corruption, Trump: The Deals & the Downfall, (December, 1991, Harper Collins, NY, NY.)

Trump’s ties to the Genovese, Gambino, and Scarfo mob families were of great significance to me

My brother knew many of the mob guys Trump did business with, and how they joked that

they could make the hair of the heir of Fred Trump’s construction business stand on end, getting whatever they wanted from him.

It’s a lesson that was not lost on Russian mobsters, like Felix Sater,

Trump’s partner in his SoHo hotel, and a number of his wealthy, well-connected oligarch friends.

Nor was it a lesson ever ignored by Mueller and his top team of law enforcement officials.

It’s also a lesson that came straight out of New York’s construction industry, where the Trumps made their money.

“I’ve never dealt with an industry that has more pervasive corruption than the construction industry,”

“When I say corruption I’m using a very broad term. Some of it is labor racketeering. Some of it is political influence. Some of it is bid-rigging; some, extortion,”

Many builders and developers throughout the New York metropolitan area, including the Trump Organization, considered it part of the cost of operating in the construction business, and paid whatever extra charges were exacted through organized crime’s control of the cement and drywall industries, or other aspects of the trades.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/donald-t...-among-punks/#

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Holy . Trump's team is begging for Mueller to return the emails

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Mueller's office in response confirms Trump under criminal investigation

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News goes all-in on claiming the FBI is attempting a “coup” against Trump

Fox News is attacking the investigators, giving Trump more cover in case he wanted to fire Robert Mueller

It's a message that seemingly has been aimed at one person — Trump himself

Jeanine Pirro suggested that the FBI's entire goal was to reverse the 2016 presidential election — without noting that that's cons utionally impossible.

"They bash the investigation and Mueller, and when Trump sees that happening (say, on 'Fox & Friends') it reinforces his belief that the investigation is illegitimate and that he should do something to end it. The likely consequence is that this increases the odds of Trump attempting to fire Mueller."

Ohio Republican Rep. Jim Jordan told Pirro — who else? — that the Republicans wanted to subpoena FBI agents who held anti-Trump opinions, and were subsequently fired.

https://www.salon.com/2017/12/17/fox-news-goes-all-in-on-claiming-the-fbi-is-attempting-a-coup-against-trump/

But Cornyn said firing Mueller not a good idea.

Trash is dividing the Repug mafia like he divided America.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, not always http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...conservativism

Half the time when I'm reading a good Republican article critical of Trump it's on NRO. They have guys who run cover for him too. I mean it depends on the author
    I can find an anecdote of dailycaller, zerohedge, drudge,and the others of that ilk posting a legitimate article too. That is not the point. The standard should be zero conspira bull and NR does it a lot more than that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And AaronY, did you even read the article? It is still white nationalism. The argument is not that white nationalism is bad but rather that the white nationalism of duck dynasty and white trash is not what should be aspired to but rather that found in boardrooms and elites. He even pointed out the "stupidity" of blacks to make his point.

The article there barely has anything to do with Trump specifically.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News suggests the Mueller investigation is an anti-Trump coup as Kellyanne Conway says ‘the fix was in’

Conway appeared on Jesse Watters program

"The fix was in against Donald Trump from the beginning,

and they were pro-Hillary.

We understand that people have political views ;lol

but they are expressing theirs with such animus and such venom towards the now president of the United States they can't possibly be seen as objective or transparent or even-handed or fair,”

people were “plotting what appears to be some sort of subversion campaign” against Trump.

“It’s toxic, it’s lethal, and it may be fatal to the continuation of people arguing that that matter is since behind us, he won he’s the president, and the Mueller investigation is something separate,” WTF? Palin-style word salad, but Palin wasn't a "lawyer"

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/fox-news-suggests-the-mueller-investigation-is-an-anti-trump-coup-as-kellyanne-conway-says-the-fix-was-in/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Sinking Feeling

Mueller’s team has some of the most accomplished and aggressive prosecutors and legal minds of their generation.

They’re facing off against a team of has-beens, 3rd or 4th rate lawyers and in some cases simple incompetents. THE BEST PEOPLE!

Why? Because

Trump values sycophancy above competence and because

none of the top lawyers were willing to work for him.

If the Trump team had a solid legal team defending them, I have little doubt they would have understood the legal status of these emails in advance.

The simple fact is that they were caught off guard, something that has happened numerous times through this saga

there have been numerous occasions when the Trump team appears to have been caught totally off guard by developments they likely should have had at least some inkling of.

They’re upset because they didn’t do their homework on the legal status of those emails.

they now fear (no doubt rightly) that

Trump officials lied during their interviews with the Special Counsel’s office and

the investigators already had the emails that proved they were lying.

That’s a real sinking feeling for everyone involved.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/that-sinking-feeling-2?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campai gn=Feed%3A+tpm-news+%28TPMNews%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin thanks Trump for tip that prevented terror attack

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...-attack-report

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    comey, mueller, sessions, rosenstein, and chairs of both intelligence communities are all republicans

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Mueller with the smackdown.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, team Trump had to do something to cover their utter incompetence.

You mean they didn't even have to tell us they had the emails?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Lawyers DEMAND Mueller's Team Return Thousands Of 'Unlawful' Emails

The Special Counsel and his team obtained Trump transition communications off a government server.

President Donald Trump's lawyers are again squaring off with Special Counsel Robert Mueller, this time over "tens of thousands" of emails Mueller's team obtained from "ptt.gov," the government server that played host to communications between members of Trump's transition team before the president officially moved into the White House.

Trump's lawyers, and sources close to the transition (which is still, technically, in operation) told Axios that the Trump team believes the emails were improperly obtained, some in violation of the 4th Amendment, and that hundreds may contain privileged information.

They want the emails returned to transition officials who will "vet" them and return non-privileged communications back to Mueller's team, Axios says. "What they did is totally illegal, and they need to fix it," a source told the online outlet.

Axios revealed Saturday that Mueller's team got the emails early on in their investigation into whether the Trump operation secretly colluded with Russian officials to upend the 2016 presidential election. Mueller's team says the emails were fair game; they were located on a government server, open to anyone with the appropriate security clearance.

The emails reportedly contain juicy information: "sensitive exchanges on matters such as potential appointments, gossip about the views of particular senators involved in the confirmation process, speculation about vulnerabilities of Trump nominees, strategizing about press statements, and policy planning on everything from war to taxes."

The Mueller team used the emails to help generate new leads, to "confirm things," and to structure the questions they ultimately asked members of Trump's campaign and transition team, Axios reports.

But that leaves Trump's lawyers unhappy — and they filed a seven-page letter threatening to take Mueller to court if the Special Counsel's office doesn't return the treasure trove of online communications. They're even claiming Mueller should have gotten a warrant to search the transition's property, though the server hosting the "ptt.gov" address was, in fact, government property.

That's bad, the lawyers say, but what's worse is that information contained in what they believe are privileged emails has been leaked to the press.

The damage may be already done, if Mueller's team is truthful in asserting they've already used the emails as a check on witness testimony, but the issue may be exactly what Republicans need to start a hot war over Mueller's dragging investigation.

Both the White House and senior GOP officials insist that Mueller's investigation, which has been going on for nearly nine months, has turned up nothing and should conclude. Mueller's team seems to believe they should continue to dig into the Trump campaign and transition, even as leads promising collusion appear to have dried up.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/24778...-emily-zanotti

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump Lawyers DEMAND Mueller's Team Return Thousands Of 'Unlawful' Emails

The Special Counsel and his team obtained Trump transition communications off a government server.
    Damn, dude -- we told you about this last night. You on the oxy?

Thread Information