Page 82 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586921321825821082 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 52486
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Personally I believe it had little to no effect on the election.
    Trash's illegit so-called Presidency was won with fatal help from Comey, twice

and

from wikileaks strategically dribbling out Russian-cracked info weekly that the media ran with, pushing HRC's messaging out of headlines, preventing traction

Trash won the EC by 78K votes in 3 states out 130M+ votes cast

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Haven't quite made it to what the tweet says but appreciate the video and will try and watch the rest later. It was interesting to learn congressmen can go to the press and lie about classified info and not be charged with a crime and the FBI can not say or do anything about it. Also interesting to watch Comey nod in agreement when it was said the WaPo and NYT were printing these same lies.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

and

from wikileaks strategically dribbling out Russian-cracked info weekly that the media ran with, pushing HRC's messaging out of headlines, preventing traction

Too bad the old kunt decicided it was a good idea to set up an unsecured and illegal private server

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

and

So Trump and Putin knew the swing states and hacked the ballot boxes...
    You need to room with TSA, you are perfect for each other. He is still working on pizza made from children's body parts and Obama disguised as a Muslim wire tapper in Trump towers.

The low down is that Russia let it be known they are willing to fiddle with elections. Trump must address this. There is no fckn way the Russians had the slightest intentions on actually changing the results. They are not that stupid.

What i find most amusing is the Russians now realize they had the possibilities of two rotten choices to deal with, just like American citizens.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Trump gettin cucked by the AP now

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't quite made it to what the tweet says but appreciate the video and will try and watch the rest later. It was interesting to learn congressmen can go to the press and lie about classified info and not be charged with a crime and the FBI can not say or do anything about it. Also interesting to watch Comey nod in agreement when it was said the WaPo and NYT were printing these same lies.
    It was also interesting to watch Cotton smirk knowingly when he got all the information from the WH concerning Obama personally tapping Donald's phones. You are a great face reader.

Idiot...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It was also interesting to watch Cotton smirk knowingly when he got all the information from the WH concerning Obama personally tapping Donald's phones. You are a great face reader.

Idiot...
    Not sure what's happened to you over the last month but you bring nothing to the table these days and your attempts at talking are even worse. Saw someone else mention it last week and I've got the same question, are you drinking heavily and posting?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what's happened to you over the last month but you bring nothing to the table these days and your attempts at talking are even worse. Saw someone else mention it last week and I've got the same question, are you drinking heavily and posting?
    Sure.

Glad you got the monitors on me and I get month to month feedback.

I bring nothing to the table because I just read the press and not 4chan or gossip tweets which are near and dear to you.
    You know exactly what I am writing. Your conspiracy fails are reaching a critical mass. He smirked when he got the WH evidence on Obama... Your statement face reader. How that investigation shaping up?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Sure.

Glad you got the monitors on me and I get month to month feedback.

I bring nothing to the table because I just read the press and not 4chan or gossip tweets which are near and dear to you.
    You know exactly what I am writing. Your conspiracy fails are reaching a critical mass. He smirked when he got the WH evidence on Obama... Your statement face reader. How that investigation shaping up?
    You used to bring good discussion to the table, now you just bring takes and tier insult attempts.

The investigation into whether or not Trump was under surveillance is just getting going, and after today it's pretty much been confirmed he's been under surveillance.

How is the Trump/Russia collusion investigation since last July shaping up for you?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    pizza and name taking is good discussion?

you sir are a weasel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You used to bring good discussion to the table, now you just bring takes and tier insult attempts.

The investigation into whether or not Trump was under surveillance is just getting going, and after today it's pretty much been confirmed he's been under surveillance.

How is the Trump/Russia collusion investigation since last July shaping up for you?
    If YOU ever deemed my discussion worthwhile, then it must have been .

Always doubted the bolded and said so.
    So good job inspector/investigative reporter.
    Keep up the good surveillance.

Now go find those 3 million illegal votes for Hillary.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This guy's sense of fashion.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today hasn't been a good day for cuck TSA. Fox suspended Andrew Napolitano indefinitely.

http://www.latimes.com/business/holl...320-story.html

But muh judge.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today hasn't been a good day for cuck TSA. Fox suspended Andrew Napolitano indefinitely.

But muh judge.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

But muh judge.
    I'm glad Nap is sticking to his story, he knows about the CANUKUS agreement and how intelligence is shared on each others citizens.

You still haven't convinced me I've had a bad day though. Nothing revealed by Comey today got Trump closer to impeachment as you wake up and hope for everyday. You also still never explained what you think the cucking is and how it applies to me. I fully expect you to run from this question again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demands evidence
    Supports pizzagate

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    tbh biggest news to me from today was that Russia hacked both RNC and DNC but only released DNC info. Didn't know that
    Then what is all of this on Republicans in the DC leaks?

http://archive.is/jmZse

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Demands evidence
    Supports pizzagate
    Demands evidence
    Supports Russiagate

Thread Information