Page 99 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 498995969798991001011021031091491995991099 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 52486
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it wasn't for Mitchel I would have called bull on this. Rachel Meddow is now in the same category as Hannity and should be avoided at all cost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, if you're purging your phone or browser search history, you don't understand how NSA works.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comey supposedly went to collect Trump staffers cell numbers today.
    ??? NSA already has them all, probably for many months
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-25-2017 at 11:15 AM.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater what do you think about the Trump cabinet working with Erdogan?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it wasn't for Mitchel I would have called bull on this. Rachel Meddow is now in the same category as Hannity and should be avoided at all cost.
    Maddow really is sickening to watch with that condescending sarcastic tone. She is just as hard to listen to as Limbaugh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater what do you think about the Trump cabinet working with Erdogan?
    Flynn discussed how to 'whisk' away cleric wanted by Turkey

discussed ways to take a man wanted by the Turkish government out of the United States without going through the legal extradition process, according to The Wall Street Journal.

The conversation, which took place during the presidential race while Flynn was serving as an unpaid adviser to Trump, centered around Turkish cleric Fethullah Gulen.

The Turkish government has long wanted to take custody of Gulen, 75, who has been exiled in Pennsylvania since 1999.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-turkey-report

Trash and his team is rotten with lawless bags, sleazebags, s bags, compromised, conflict-of-interest "swamp" assholes

All that missing is greasebag Christie

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Acts More Like a Russian than an American, Says Yale Historian on Maher Show

Yale History Professor Timothy Snyder’s latest book On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century outlines some of the things that fall under dictators as they rise to power.

Americans to believe in the truth. “Without truth, we don’t have trust. Without trust, we don’t have the rule of law. Without the rule of law, we don’t have democracy,”

He then explained that the people who are looking for a post-factual world and distributing false information are directly responsible for killing democracy.

“It was the fascists who said, ‘everyday life doesn’t matter. Every detail doesn’t matter. Facts don’t matter. All that matters is the message, the leader, the myth, the totality,'” Snyder continued. “We should be thinking about the 1920s.”

t the 1920s also saw the rise of propaganda. “The modern day version of that is fake news and this country is under attack on its social networks for Russian-funded, Russian-pushed, propaganda that is uniquely tailored to each individual group.”

it is a specific form of “hybrid warfare” generated “to reclaim their lost empire.” It’s typical of the way the Russians operate.

‘America First’ is a Russian slogan! It’s a Nazi slogan being pushed by Russia, who are quite literally attacking not only America but the whole of the west. Every country in Europe is undergoing these bots, this troll army, and what are we doing about it?”

“Their propaganda aims for the weaknesses the way a sniper aims for the lungs and head,” Snyder explained.

“So, they know us.

They know how to work with us and they’ve done it very well.

Donald Trump is American, right, but

his advisors have worked with the Russians.

His investors are Russian.

His post-fact style is Russian and

his whole idea of greatness is actually Russian.

There are actually billboards up in Russia that say ‘Let’s make the world great together.'”

http://www.alternet.org/right-wing/w...ian-maher-show

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RNC hired Russia-connected intelligence firm in effort to dig up dirt on Hillary Clinton

As the general election was taking shape last summer, the Republican National Committee initiated a series of payments to a low-profile firm started by retired Central Intelligence Agency officers that worked closely with an ex-Russian spy.

The payments attracted attention in political and intelligence circles, largely because the Virginia-based firm, Hamilton Trading Group, had particular expertise in Russia, which was emerging as a major campaign issue at the time.

The firm produced two dossiers that tried to make the case that Clinton intervened in Bulgaria and Israel, respectively, on behalf of energy companies that had donated to the Clinton Foundation, according to people briefed on the reports.

If those particular charges don’t seem all that familiar, it’s because they—like the thousands of other such charges levied at Hillary—didn’t produce anything that came close to being evidence of wrongdoing.

What’s interesting about this is that these sources suggest that Kalugin was under investigation back in August – which would pre-date his mention in the Steele dossier.

All of this points to the idea that U.S. intelligence was pretty deeply involved in investigating this story – and as the Steele do ents indicate – the Russians knew it. Getting Kalugin out of the country would have been a way to ensure that his secrets left with him.

CBS News has learned that some members of Congress want former British spy Christopher Steele to testify before the House Intelligence Committee investigating whether the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russians during the 2016 election.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017...auty-to-behold

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congress Must Act: Trump’s Russia Ties a Full-Blown Crisis for U.S. Democracy

If the United States Congress were doing its job, right now nearly all business before the House and Senate would grind to a halt as leaders addressed a rapidly-unfolding crisis:

whether the current administration is acting in the interests of the nation whose Cons ution its members have sworn to defend.

The nomination hearings of a new Supreme Court justice would be forestalled while national law enforcement and intelligence agencies investigated the current administration’s ties to a foreign government that attempted to sway the 2016 presidential election in favor of the president who appointed that nominee.

An independent select committee would be quickly convened.

A congressional leadership with a shred of patriotism would take a break from trying to revoke health care from everyday Americans to take up an all-hands-on-deck approach to the question of just which nation the current administration works for.

Instead, Republicans are more concerned with who leaked damning information about the administration’s interactions with Russian officials.

http://prospect.org/article/congress...s-us-democracy

While Repug Nunes destroys the credibility, independence of his own checks-and-balances intel committee.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

That's ballgame

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

CROFL Flynn has flipped

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

CROFL Flynn has flipped
    Such a patriot. He's trying to protect general's very comfy pension. If he's committed treason, he should lose it, at least.

He and Snowden could split an apartment in Moscow. No extradition treaty with Pootin, AFAIK

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they were saying the same during the clinton investigation every time there was news of random people getting immunity

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    they were saying the same during the clinton investigation every time there was news of random people getting immunity
    The National Security Adviser has been busted for espionage. It's a little bit different here.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Oh and Flynn was busted for attempting to plan a kidnapping.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Thread Information