My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and pav is just that, an educated and informed human whose reasoning is always best and never biased? lmao this is getting good.
    Compared to what you and TSA have going on? Very much so. It is cute that you have made about a pissing contest with chump as opposed to be the truth or associated facts though. That is exactly the low class type of behavior I would expect from you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Compared to what you and TSA have going on? Very much so. It is cute that you have made about a pissing contest with chump as opposed to be the truth or associated facts though. That is exactly the low class type of behavior I would expect from you.
    it's funny you think i have created any of the discussions going on here or that i have dismissed this/that due to bias and not because i just don't give a .

you have no clue tbh. you only speculate what ideals i hold close to my chest but you really have no clue. it's the same with the whole russia thing, assumptions and wishful thinking is all you got and a whole lot of others too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's funny you think i have created any of the discussions going on here or that i have dismissed this/that due to bias and not because i just don't give a .

you have no clue tbh. you only speculate what ideals i hold close to my chest but you really have no clue. it's the same with the whole russia thing, assumptions and wishful thinking is all you got and a whole lot of others too.
    No one buys the devil may care routine any more than they buy your assertion that you are independent politically, Joey. I know you try to act mysterious and edgy but you are too stupid to pull it off, Joey.

I can only guess that you self delude yourself into thinking it is the case. It's either that or you are a lying piece of . Neither speaks well of you.

And I have multiple indictments of senior trump campaign officials and a trail of evidence connecting Trump, his family, and his businesses to Russian state agents, oligarchs, and organized crime from Azerbaijan to NYC that they have routinely lied and misled people on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one buys the devil may care routine any more than they buy your assertion that you are independent politically, Joey. I know you try to act mysterious and edgy but you are too stupid to pull it off, Joey.

I can only guess that you self delude yourself into thinking it is the case. It's either that or you are a lying piece of . Neither speaks well of you.
    you are your party, your ideology, and your ass backwards way of thinking or not thinking. you peg me to be this or that and in your mind i am this or that and nothing is going to change your assumptions of me. it is what it is.

as well, you claim to know me and yet fuzzy you're so scared to prove it. you're pathetic man. if i had a chip on my shoulder with someone i'd let them know and not hide behind a screen name all the while pushing my chest out. pa ingthetic.

I have multiple indictments of senior trump campaign officials and a trail of evidence connecting Trump, his family, and his businesses to Russian state agents, oligarchs, and organized crime from Azerbaijan to NYC that they have routinely lied and misled people on.
    maybe you should tell mueller to hit the road and take over then brah. we need your expertise in this matter!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you are your party, your ideology, and your ass backwards way of thinking or not thinking. you peg me to be this or that and in your mind i am this or that and nothing is going to change your assumptions of me. it is what it is.

as well, you claim to know me and yet fuzzy you're so scared to prove it. you're pathetic man. if i had a chip on my shoulder with someone i'd let them know and not hide behind a screen name all the while pushing my chest out. pa ingthetic.

maybe you should tell mueller to hit the road and take over then brah. we need your expertise in this matter!
    Joey, the moment I explained that I knew who your meth dealing nazi babysitter was you knew I know who you are. You can front but we both know it. Does this faux machismo stuff work on you and your friends or something. You keep going back to it like it is a quality method. All it really does is make you look more from a lower socioeconomic status.

As for Mueller, he knows all of what I have detailed and much much more. I do not that you have surrendered arguing for merit though. While you would never admit it, you can see how your line of argument was.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Guess he is out of talking points.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey, the moment I explained that I knew who your meth dealing nazi babysitter was you knew I know who you are. You can front but we both know it. Does this faux machismo stuff work on you and your friends or something. You keep going back to it like it is a quality method. All it really does is make you look more from a lower socioeconomic status.

As for Mueller, he knows all of what I have detailed and much much more. I do not that you have surrendered arguing for merit though. While you would never admit it, you can see how your line of argument was.
    wait she dealt meth or even did meth? i would've never guessed tbh because she was never strung out, super skinny, scabbed up, etc.. but whatever you say holmes!

meth dealing nazi babysitter... sounds like a of a movie le.

you think you know me but are so ing scared to actually prove it. i don't care that you knew a chick i bought weed from because it doesn't matter at all. i've bought weed from a ton of people since i was 13 yrs old.

the only one being all machismo is you and yet you still haven't proved to me. i knew a lot of people in HS too but did i really know them like you claim you know me? still, i get a good chuckle over the whole nazi racist trump supporting republican white trash mooching bs you keep coming up with. it's just comedy gold tbh.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Weird, Brian Williams isn't editorial so this would be a pretty bold and uncharacteristic claim for him to make on the air. Something tells me neither you nor Mark Simone can supply a quote where he suggests McCabe did nothing wrong.
    7 hours later I'll assume I was right.

TSA falls for fake news again. Won't stop him from pushing more. No shame.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Trump seems extra jittery right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McCabe just made life tough for Comey and the special counsel

Following his termination late Friday night, former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe declared that he was "singled out" after "unrelenting" attacks by President Trump and critics. McCabe's objections are less than credible, given the virtually unprecedented recommendation of career officials to fire the one-time acting FBI director.

However, McCabe may have rectified his "singled out" status with his long statement criticizing his termination: In the middle of it is a line that could be viewed as incriminating fired FBI director James Comey, not just in leaking sensitive information but also in lying to Congress.

McCabe is accused of misleading investigators about allegedly giving information to a former Wall Street Journal reporter about the investigation of Hillary Clinton and the Clinton family's charitable foundation. McCabe asserts in his post-firing statement that he not only had authority to "share" that information to the media but did so with the knowledge of "the director." The FBI director at the time was Comey.

"I chose to share with a reporter through my public affairs officer and a legal counselor," McCabe stated. "As deputy director, I was one of only a few people who had the authority to do that. It was not a secret, it took place over several days, and others, including the director, were aware of the interaction with the reporter."

If the "interaction" means leaking the information, then McCabe's statement would seem to directly contradict statements Comey made in a May 2017 congressional hearing. Asked if he had "ever been an anonymous source in news reports about matters relating to the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation" or whether he had "ever authorized someone else at the FBI to be an anonymous source in news reports about the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation," Comey replied "never" and "no."

The Justice Department's inspector general clearly saw this "interaction" as problematic in seeking answers from McCabe. If the inspector general considered this to be a leak to the media, any approval by Comey would be highly significant. Comey already faces serious questions over his use of a Columbia University Law School professor to leak information to the media following his own termination as director.

http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary...mpression=true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6 ways to Sunday

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wait...you and TSA think McCabe is turning on Comey?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait...you and TSA think McCabe is turning on Comey?
    Recently fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe said if he faces criminal prosecution, he’s going to take down everyone else involved in FBI and DoJ wrongdoing related to the Hillary Clinton email probe with him, according to reporter Sarah Carter.

“McCabe is worried. And one thing that I did hear is that McCabe has said over and over again, ‘If I go down, I’m taking everybody else with me,'” Carter said on “The Ingraham Angle” on Friday.

As usual you didn't read the articles and need someone to hold your hand. McCabe's statements contradict Comey's testimony to Congress. Comey is ed either way. McCabe's gonna rat out your boy Comey and God knows who else! It'll be a real hoot and a holler. Where's clambake with the tick tock thingy when you need him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol Sara Carter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wait she dealt meth or even did meth? i would've never guessed tbh because she was never strung out, super skinny, scabbed up, etc.. but whatever you say holmes!

meth dealing nazi babysitter... sounds like a of a movie le.

you think you know me but are so ing scared to actually prove it. i don't care that you knew a chick i bought weed from because it doesn't matter at all. i've bought weed from a ton of people since i was 13 yrs old.

the only one being all machismo is you and yet you still haven't proved to me. i knew a lot of people in HS too but did i really know them like you claim you know me? still, i get a good chuckle over the whole nazi racist trump supporting republican white trash mooching bs you keep coming up with. it's just comedy gold tbh.
    yeah she dealt meth, cocaine, pot, and psychedelics. not many women do that and they tend to stick out. you were friends with her little brother so between that and you low level of insight/intelligence I can see how you wouldn't know.

And you have no idea what machismo is either do you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Q is pretty boring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Q is pretty boring.
    I understand. Stormy Daniels and Junior's divorce far more entertaining. Here's your sign.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I understand. Stormy Daniels and Junior's divorce far more entertaining. Here's your sign.
    Well, yes.

Because those things are real things.

Q is fake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, yes.

Because those things are real things.

Q is fake.
    I thought Q was alt-Reich. Pick a lane Pavlov.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Recently fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe said if he faces criminal prosecution, he’s going to take down everyone else involved in FBI and DoJ wrongdoing related to the Hillary Clinton email probe with him, according to reporter Sarah Carter.

“McCabe is worried. And one thing that I did hear is that McCabe has said over and over again, ‘If I go down, I’m taking everybody else with me,'” Carter said on “The Ingraham Angle” on Friday.

As usual you didn't read the articles and need someone to hold your hand. McCabe's statements contradict Comey's testimony to Congress. Comey is ed either way. McCabe's gonna rat out your boy Comey and God knows who else! It'll be a real hoot and a holler. Where's clambake with the tick tock thingy when you need him.
    But...he's not.

Both Comey and McCabe are now witness in the Trump obstruction case. Mueller gonna tap that ass.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I thought Q was alt-Reich. Pick a lane Pavlov.
    Yes, an alt-right LARPer can indeed be called a fake.

Only one lane.

I've always been in the same lane.

You're not very bright.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McCabe threatened to "torch the FBI". (meaning he's going to rat out a bunch of folks)

"He was unglued. Someone should keep an eye on him."
    Well if that's true, who better than someone who's been on the inside for the better parts of 30 years.

McCabe is not the type to rat on his colleagues. He's going to take his paycheck and call it a career. After he helps put Trump on his ass that is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, an alt-right LARPer can indeed be called a fake.

Only one lane.

I've always been in the same lane.

You're not very bright.
    Do you have any sources to back up your theories or are you just talking out of your ass again?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do you have any sources to back up your theories or are you just talking out of your ass again?
    Yeah, I have Q's posts to back up my theory.

Thread Information