Page 471 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 3714214614674684694704714724734744754815215719711471 ... LastLast
Results 11,751 to 11,775 of 52486
    Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So their strategy was to target DarrinS.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Well, the days of Putin getting away with it are finally over! 3 surly international frugalists and a couple shabbos goyim are on the job, and they've called in the big guns: that's right, God himself!

Shocking exactly no one, the insufferable Russian international frugalist Max Boot headlines the crew:

Don't even ask me to explain the presence of Rob Reiner. My guess is that they wanted another irritating jew, and all the others were just busy. Also included is the odious swamp creature James Clapper. I don't know who Charles Sykes is, but he's a boomer, so I wager I could guess his hot takes on all issues over the last 25 years.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So their strategy was to target DarrinS.
    rent free

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weiner going to prison -- not Trump.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    https://kakistocracyblog.wordpress.c...ade-agreeable/

Meddling Made Agreeable:

I care nothing about the kaleidoscopic Russian Picasso sketch the media has frantically painted around Trump. I wouldn’t even care much if it were all true. After all, Putin is entirely indifferent to the lives of me and my loved ones. Whereas the menagerie of the American left would prefer both were brief and miserable. The fact is nation doesn’t mean country–even when you hydraulically press a dozen of the former into one of the latter.
    But, of course, Russia-Trump hasn’t been proved true at all in any meaningful sense. It is rather a ceaseless simulacrum of lib spy fantasies put to political purpose. All of which, we can recall, were originally breathed to life as a frivolous attempt to deflect the content of certain unsavory Podesta Emails.

As in most political theater, the plot disintegrates into camp the instant one puts its premise into everyday context. For instance, if your wife is ever provided lurid evidence of an ongoing affair, you should promptly explain that the true villain is whoever took the photos. Your own indiscretions being entirely incidental to any deserved outrage. Remember to look solemnly in her eyes when saying Honey, I pledge to find the culprit who hacked our marriage. I fear there may have even been collusion. As a favor to the blog, please provide a transcript of her response in the comments section.
    Though camp or no, the intent of such ludicrous subterfuge is to render the populace insensible by sheer volume. Somewhat the way an ascetic can be rendered obese by a steady diet of McDonald’s french fries. And in comparison to the vast production of pulpy Ivan Trump hit pieces, McDonald’s fries are as uncommon as Faberge Eggs.
    One of yesterday’s entries–which puts it approximately 700,000 anti-Trump articles earlier–was by a particularly gaga critic named Megan McArdle. The following excerpt captured her sense of pique.

"Donald Trump is an American. He is an American who ran for office under a slogan of patriotic pride and love of country. People who love their country do not help rival powers intervene in their country’s elections, even if that intervention might have the lovely side effect of getting them elected. Countries gonna country, and spies gonna spy. But Americans running for American office must pick sides: the will of American voters or the influence of a foreign power. Hint: You choose your fellow Americans.

A decent person certainly would not contemplate and suggest timing of any do ent release — which moves this revelation beyond merely “taking a meeting you shouldn’t have” and into the territory of “a presidential campaign actively coordinating with foreign agents.”

Do you traitorous Trump-sucking imbeciles comprehend this clearly? When you run for office you must pick sides: the will of American voters or the influence of a foreign power. Hint: You choose your fellow Americans. Doing otherwise places one in the territory of actively coordinating with foreign agents. That’s treasonous, I’ll infer.
    The implication of which makes me quite ambivalent about attending the shadowy and secretive AIPAC policy conference, March 4-6, 2018, in Washington DC (discount ends soon). I wonder how much of a strain on their conscience it is for American officials attending a function whose sole purpose is to influence their office on behalf of another country. Hint: You choose your fellow Americans. As McArdle notes, this is the territory of actively coordinating with foreign agents.
    But I just stumbled upon this clandestine front for a meddling foreign power on the dark web. I assume none of our representatives even know it exists. So to aid the CIA in intelligence gathering, I was able to piece together highly damning evidence of collusion with US officials AIPAC had kept hidden on its about page. The press is going to go wild with this:

AIPAC’s staff and citizen activists educate decision makers about…how it is in America’s best interest to help ensure that the Jewish state is safe, strong and secure.

I imagine Putin would be too embarrassed to try painting his interests as America’s to people actually hired for the latter. I’m sure he’d suggest we have common interests, but saying it’s in your interests to advance mine is an appeal of the mafia, not officials of independent countries. Why would American decision-makers be interested in a foreign agent’s opinion of what’s best for them? Do the Boston Celtics ask the LA Lakers which African ectomorphs they should draft? They don’t because other people are working for their own interests rather than yours. Thus “America’s best interests” take on quite a different tone in the mouth of someone paid to advance the best interests of non-Americans.
    So what happens with dual citizens and AIPAC-influenced officials when Israel’s interests do not align with Indiana’s? Hint: you don’t choose your fellow Americans.

"As America’s bipartisan pro-Israel lobby, AIPAC urges all members of Congress to support Israel through foreign aid, government partnerships, joint anti-terrorism efforts and the promotion of a negotiated two-state solution—a Jewish state of Israel and a demilitarized Palestinian state."

You’re not going to achieve much more open collusion than that. These are agents of a foreign power plotting explicitly with US representatives to extract payments from the US Treasury while forming “partnerships” with their confederates. Russia has never attempted anything so audacious. In hindsight, that’s probably to its discredit.
    Though the true stuff of horror illation would be if Putin had developed a connected, funded, and serpentine network capable of sustained cultivation within its ranks. What if it wasn’t just the Trump family who were Russian stooges, but rather thousands of pawns and saboteurs in colleges and communities across the country agitating insistently on Moscow’s behalf? That would be cause for a national emergency and military mobilization, surely.

"More than 100,000 citizens from across the country work with their elected officials and AIPAC staff to strengthen the bonds between the United States and the Jewish state.

AIPAC members in all 50 states are encouraged to be politically active and develop relationships with their members of Congress to help educate them about the importance of U.S.-Israel ties.
    Beyond building support in Washington, AIPAC engages pro-Israel activists across the country through a vibrant network of 10 regional offices and seven satellite offices.
    Pro-Israel activists from Missoula to Miami work hand-in-hand with AIPAC staff to improve the future and security of the United States and Israel.
    A strong U.S.-Israel relationship is a cause that concerns a broad spectrum of Americans. As such, AIPAC professionals work with a wide range of communities to promote pro-Israel political activism nation-wide.
    AIPAC is also working to foster the next generation of American pro-Israel leaders, by working on hundreds of college and high school campuses, empowering and educating student activists to answer Israel’s detractors and use political involvement to build support for Israel."

I suppose it’s too easy game to mock such cosmic hypocrisy as this. For it is simply the ancient apparatus by which the cunning crush the credulous. And such it will always be. The only operative “American Value” in these performances is the one of who/whom. Russia is bad and therefore if the son of a presidential candidate answers an Email from a lawyer who is Russian, we have calamitous foreign intrigue. In contrast Israel is good, and so their vast and open manipulation operation, which exists for the express purpose of foreign meddling and influence, is a thing of sweet innocence.
    Oh, and how did we come to the political conclusion that Israel is good and who Israel doesn’t like is bad? Well that would be through the efforts of organizations like AIPAC.
    Whoever said foreign meddling wasn’t felicitous?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Given how prolific you are on the subjects, it's hard not to think of you when the discussion is about people whose anger reflex is easily set off by any BLM/Antifa news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right. Just now. For incidents that occurred in Jan-March of 2016. Which he plead guilty to.

"Where are the Trump indictments?"

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    All of this is happening because of this:

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

The real leaker is unknown. Crowdstrike fabricated the "hacking" evidence and the corrupt heads of FBI, CIA, and NSA (Comey, Brenann, Clapper) under Obama went along with it. Illegal surveillance was conducted on the Trump administration and it's associates during the campaign. Mueller is employing thug tactics to elicit a false confession/testimony from Manafort or Flynn in absence of forensic evidence of collusion or hacking - it does not exist. All they need is testimony for impeachment. Proprietors of false testimony in the service of dispatching Trump will not be faced with consequences for perjury. The rule of law is dead; politics is now a pure power exercise: who has it and who is willing to wield it.

Crowdstrike and Fusion GPS, the two organizations at the very center of virtually all of these sordid allegations, have repeatedly refused to testify in front of the Senate and have faced zero pressure from Democrats to do so. FBI refuses to answer questions about the bogus dossier. Julian Assange has never been contacted or questioned in any way.

WITCH HUNT.

They do not care about the truth. They are like the husband who is caught cheating and beats the out of his wife for looking at his phone. "Your lover hacked my calls! Adulterer! I'm divorcing you you traitorous !"
    Last edited by spankadelphia; 09-25-2017 at 07:24 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    who doesn't like a good witch hunt?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who doesn't like a good witch hunt?
    Witches

Im thinkin...

Monty Python She's a witch!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Left licking their lips for 9 months over a nothingburger

Mueller time

Troll farms

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Left licking their lips for 9 months over a nothingburger

Mueller time

Troll farms

How long do you think special counsel investigations take, Chris?

Let's have a conversation about that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone hear that echo?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Anyone hear that echo?
    So you don't want to have a conversation, Chris?

Just memes and emojis -- that's all you want to do here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no burger yet?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How long do you think special counsel investigations take, Darrin?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump spent dinner with conservatives bashing AG Sessions for Russia recusal: ‘You could feel it dripping with venom’

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/tru...e+Raw+Story%29

and the de able, deplorable, racist wimpy, butt-licking asshole doesn't have the balls to quit in the face of Trash's venom.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you don't want to have a conversation, Chris?

Just memes and emojis -- that's all you want to do here?
    Are you insinuating that actual conversations happen here? Are you saying YOU hold actual conversations here?

Trolling, blind partisan bias, insulting, spamming and Boots spreading get shot propaganda is all that happens here. Calling it the "Political Forum doesn't change the fact this place has been ST par for the last year and change.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the record, I don't want it to change.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crowdstrike and Fusion GPS, the two organizations at the very center of virtually all of these sordid allegations, have repeatedly refused to testify in front of the Senate and have faced zero pressure from Democrats to do so. FBI refuses to answer questions about the bogus dossier. Julian Assange has never been contacted or questioned in any way.
    IIRC republicans have majority of senate, congress, state gov, executive, judiciary, police, military all on their side, why havent they followed these leads and defended trump? why are they deferring to the democrats and letting trump "be hunted"?
    speaking of witch hunts, you do know why assange is in hiding and would probably not play ball with anyone right? I just searched trump assange 2010 (year wikileaks dropped the collateral murder video) and sure enough, trump is quoted as saying:
    Even Trump in 2010 on Fox News' Brian Kilmeade radio show said of WikiLeaks in the wake of the Manning-fueled releases: "I think it's disgraceful. I think there should be like death penalty or something."
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2936675

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Impeach Trump! Impeach Trump! Impeach Trump! Impeach Trump! Impeach Trump! Impeach Trump! Impeach Trump!

Oh ok well then maybe some unrelated charges against a couple of guys Trump fired then.

Unrelated charges against a couple of guys Trump fired! Unrelated charges against a couple of guys Trump fired! Unrelated charges against a couple of guys Trump fired!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what happens when the bar gets lower and the goalpost gets moved.

Darrins
    Hillary going to prison not Trump
    Russian meddling
    Ok they meddled but so what
    Trump colluded but is not illegal
    Hillary used a private email server-JAIL
    Ivanka and Jared used a private email---SO WHAT?
    Wiener going to prison not Trump

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More smoke

CURIOUS COINCIDENCES IN IRS TRUMP AUDIT

And an audit in 2002 would be looking at tax returns from 2001.

Again, that seems significant because it is in 2001 that we see Sater go active in Trump Tower.

it is also in this period that Michael Cohen — an attorney married into a Ukrainian family — began to acquire an unusual number of units in Trump buildings, as did his relatives.

if there is a connection between the IRS decision to audit Trump, and Trump’s involvement with Sater and Cohen.

a review of the last 10 years of his tax returns do not reflect ties to Russia.

No Ties to Russia?

This is a fascinating assertion, considering

the law firm making that claim itself has so many ties to Russia that it was named “Russia Law Firm of the Year.”

Its Moscow office alone has more than 40 lawyers.

And, according to its website, it seems to have expertise in areas especially relevant to Trump.

It was in 2005 that Trump switched law firms— to the “Russia Law Firm of the Year” described above.

And it was Trump’s
    tax return for the year 2005 that we were allowed to see, when some anonymous person sent them to The Daily Beast’s David Cay Johnston.

https://whowhatwhy.org/2017/09/25/cu...s-trump-audit/

Thread Information