Page 219 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1191692092152162172182192202212222232292693197191219 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,475 of 52486
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah but where else would that information be used as evidence in court... it would be a criminal charge ultimately, so those rules would still apply
    You should add that the government can also request any case closed when natsec is involved. That was used a lot when civil liberty groups tried to sue phone providers for participating in the metadata program.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bloozmann1 hour ago

Remember when Donald Trump was business partners with the Russian government
    and his company got 53 million from the Russian government investment fund
    called Rusnano that was started by Vladimir Putin and is referred to as
    "Putin's Child"?

Oh wait that wasn't Trump it was John Podesta.]]]

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    RedBeaux 4 hours agoThe real and appropriate question here would be is who is actually stupid enough to trust Bend Over Barry and his unashamedly corrupt appointees? To date I have found no online video, public university address or even simple pictures or gestures of Obo doing anything that could be considered mildly honorable or good. The whole world hated him for good reason, but evil groups and governments were happy to capitalize on the power they garnered under his weakness and self serving deviance. One only need to look at whom sings his praises to realize what a waste of a creature he really is. That said, O has done America more damage than the whole of the Russian government is even capable of.]]]

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloozmann1 hour ago

"Putin's Child"?

More Ls for the Fascist LOLeftists.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, bum, Comey thought he had Trump set to permit him to sit there for 10 years and sop up the gravy. No. Get the up & get the out.

Trump mopped the in' floor with his in' ass.

P.S., Max is reporting that Trump is going to kick that global warming deal right the out on to Pennsylvania Avenue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloozmann1 hour ago

"Putin's Child"?

FAKE NEWS

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Louise Mensch has tweeted this story 20 times in 30 mins

Can you post 20 tweets of the NYT story in 30 mins

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow that all sounds really gay. Does Jared also massages Trump's balls or is that TSA's job?

Also LOL @ political win. Jared Doesn't know . Way in over his head.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russians playing chess, Repugs getting played, and they're too naive to know it, exactly like the low-wage, low-education racists who got suckered into electing Trash.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jared Kushner is in deep trouble—and his White House enemies are feeling pretty good about that

There is no "legitimate" reason why Trump's transition team should have sought out a secret line of communication with a foreign nation that the American government wouldn't know about

Sunday shows be damned; there is no spin that makes that "better."

That's colluding with a foreign government in defiance of your own no matter how you look at it, and

is prima facie evidence that

there was something going on between the top members of Team Trump and Russian officials that they didn't want American officials getting wind of—and

that's even without considering the breaking news that Kushner had still more conversations with Russian officials that he
    did not previously bother to mention.

certain other people in the always-tumultuous White House, people who do not like Golden Boy and find his presence irritating, might be a wee bit happy about that.

“No one knows what to make of it because he’s there every day, making decisions, in the Oval,” [a senior administration official] said. “So everyone just tries to act normal.”

[...]
    But outside of Kushner’s small circle of trust – a group that includes Kushner’s wife Ivanka Trump, and advisers Hope Hicks, Josh Raffel, Dina Powell, Gary Cohn, Chris Liddell and Reed Cordish –

many West Wing advisers are simultaneously rattled by the backchannel revelations, and feeling a sense of schadenfreude. [...]

Internally at the White House, according to multiple sources, there is a feeling of resentment among people about Kushner’s special status as a family member, and a feeling that it’s about time for him to have a turn under the gun.

I don't think we have to worry about the members of this White House colluding with each other to sweep their worst scandals under the rug. The members of this White House would feed each other to passing bears, if the opportunity arose.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/5...28Daily+Kos%29

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would Trump's team be happy over this? No way you can separate Cuckner away from Dear Leader in this probe.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI now focusing on mysterious 30-minute meeting Kushner had with Putin banker all

President Donald Trump’s adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner is now under investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation for a meeting he had with a representative from a sanctioned Russian bank in December.

Kushner’s meeting with Russian banker and Vladimir Putin ally Sergey Gorkov in December 2016 is, according to the Times, “now being scrutinized by the F.B.I. as part of its investigation into alleged Russian attempts to disrupt last year’s presidential campaign, and whether any of Mr. Trump’s advisers assisted in such efforts.”

Kushner has also come under media scrutiny for another meeting he had with a Russian national — in December, Kushner met with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak in Trump Tower to establish a back-channel with the Kremlin.

The move is considered out-of-the ordinary for presidential transitions, and disgraced national security adviser Michael Flynn was also reportedly at the meeting.

Gorkov’s bank, Vnesheconombank (VEB), was placed under sanction in 2014 by the American government for their role as a government-owned financial ins ution in Russia’s annexation of Crimea.

According to the Times, VEB also has “been used by Russian intelligence to plant spies in the United States.

In March 2016, an agent of Russia’s foreign intelligence service, known as the S.V.R., who was caught posing as an employee of the bank in New York, pleaded guilty to spying against the United States.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/fbi-...e+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Why would Trump's team be happy over this? No way you can separate Cuckner away from Dear Leader in this probe.
    Because they are morons. It may be Pence thinking he can get away with it, which he won't.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kushner's ups hurt the WH, and maybe some of the WH staffers GAF about the WH/Exec fuction, rather than just Trash the asshole soft authoritarian sicko ignoramus.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Trump has hired a bunch of a-holes interested in gaining some sort of position by backstabbing.
    No honor among thieves. This is just a ridiculously bad mix of people. This is a horribly inept, corrosive group. There is clearly a group within the WH that wants Kushner gone.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Media is back to calling it a back channel. Story will be dead in a week. Wonder who the next failed target will be the pickings are slim.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Trump has hired a bunch of a-holes interested in gaining some sort of position by backstabbing.
    No honor among thieves. This is just a ridiculously bad mix of people. This is a horribly inept, corrosive group. There is clearly a group within the WH that wants Kushner gone.
    I don't know how Kushner wouldn't take Trump down with him. I still think it's Priebus and his people trying to take our Dear Leader down for Pence's benefit. None of these leaks ever seem to do anything but make Pence look like the odd guy out who has no idea what's going on. The GOP doesn't give a about Trump, he was a trojan horse to get them into power but now is just a nuisance getting in the way of them passing their agenda into law.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Media is back to calling it a back channel. Story will be dead in a week. Wonder who the next failed target will be the pickings are slim.
    well, 50% of media is fake news, so maybe going back to calling it a back channel is fake.

Thread Information