Page 220 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1201702102162172182192202212222232242302703207201220 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,500 of 52486
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know how Kushner wouldn't take Trump down with him. I still think it's Priebus and his people trying to take our Dear Leader down for Pence's benefit. None of these leaks ever seem to do anything but make Pence look like the odd guy out who has no idea what's going on. The GOP doesn't give a about Trump, he was a trojan horse to get them into power but now is just a nuisance getting in the way of them passing their agenda into law.
    There are so many liars in the WH staff it's extremely difficult to tell. When you get untrustworthy maggots infighting for an egomaniac's attention.... When Trump started selecting and firing so many people during the campaign I remember a press guy said this would be a bonanza if Trump became president, He nailed it.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are so many liars in the WH staff it's extremely difficult to tell. When you get untrustworthy maggots infighting for an egomaniac's attention.... When Trump started selecting and firing so many people during the campaign I remember a press guy said this would be a bonanza if Trump became president, He nailed it.
    They're ing themselves over with how serious the collusion allegations are against the Trump campaign and the obstruction of justice it looks like Trump has been engaged in. Unless it's the establishment GOP types who want Trump gone. Establishment GOP are the only people in Trump's camp who gain by tearing the president down. It just doesn't seem like infighting from people pissed off at each other to me. If it was you'd probably be hearing dirt on Pence too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Media is back to calling it a back channel. Story will be dead in a week. Wonder who the next failed target will be the pickings are slim.
    Yes it will be dead as Trump et al will produce another royal f-up.
    It's a never ending loop of The Three Stooges flicks.
    If Trump gets hanged for anything it won't be for collusion with Russians. It will likely be a coverup of something he would never be impeached for. It's a clown show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes it will be dead as Trump et al will produce another royal f-up.
    It's a never ending loop of The Three Stooges flicks.
    If Trump gets hanged for anything it won't be for collusion with Russians. It will likely be a coverup of something he would never be impeached for. It's a clown show.
    I think he's probably guilty. Otherwise why would people in his own camp be so empowered to try to take him down in the press? They're dribbling out these horrible stories about Trump day after day after day to keep things in the news. It just seems like they're trying to give the GOP congress the cover they'd need to eventually replace Trump with Pence. It really is starting to look like a coup IMO, and I don't think the GOP establishment would have the balls to try it if there was nothing to the Russia story. The blowback from GOP voters would be enormous if there was any doubt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're ing themselves over with how serious the collusion allegations are against the Trump campaign and the obstruction of justice it looks like Trump has been engaged in. Unless it's the establishment GOP types who want Trump gone. Establishment GOP are the only people in Trump's camp who gain by tearing the president down. It just doesn't seem like infighting from people pissed off at each other to me. If it was you'd probably be hearing dirt on Pence too.
    There has been dirt on Pence. These people are going for books, radio shows and cable news positions as well. They know Trump could get rid of them at anytime. The closer you get to Trump the more your name gets put out. They are advertising for the $ later. He picked a few competent people who will go down gracefully, but most of these people are just hacks and s IMO. Just wait till this presidency ends. The public is fascinated with the inept, botch-brained Cheeto. The number of people who have turned positions down is telling. These are the folks that don't need this BS. Trump attracts attention s who are pulling each other's hair out to sleep with him, share his moments of sick, impulsive behavior. Then they will spill it all for $

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There has been dirt on Pence. These people are going for books, radio shows and cable news positions as well. They know Trump could get rid of them at anytime. The closer you get to Trump the more your name gets put out. They are advertising for the $ later. He picked a few competent people who will go down gracefully, but most of these people are just hacks and s IMO. Just wait till this presidency ends. The public is fascinated with the inept, botch-brained Cheeto. The number of people who have turned positions down is telling. These are the folks that don't need this BS. Trump attracts attention s who are pulling each other's hair out to sleep with him, share his moments of sick, impulsive behavior. Then they will spill it all for $
    I could see that, but what we keep hearing about Pence is he had no knowledge of Flynn being under investigation, how the rest of the transition team kept Pence in the dark. Pence was the guy who got lied to by Flynn, he was the victim.

But god I can't imagine what er's tell all book is going to be like. That guy is going to get so rich off being Trump's Goebbels.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could see that, but what we keep hearing about Pence is he had no knowledge of Flynn being under investigation, how the rest of the transition team kept Pence in the dark. Pence was the guy who got lied to by Flynn, he was the victim.

But god I can't imagine what er's tell all book is going to be like. That guy is going to get so rich off being Trump's Goebbels.
    Its the er, Kelly-Anne, Flynn types that will be the spillers. I think people like Bannon really want to influence Trump and believed they could sway the Cheeto in the direction of their personal paranoia. Personally I think the run of the mill Republicans who really want to govern are divided and have little clue how to handle this tornado of whimsical foolishness.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

er is ed too.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Early in the morning

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See this BB

You really have to wonder about the motivation of anyone signing on to this crazy train. It will be a mix of serious folks who actually think they make a difference (policy and "do something" positions which will be very frustrating because the boss can't keep on task); Coupled with anyone who wants anything to do with communications, PR, advisor on the aforementioned. Seriously, why in Gods name would anyone take on this type of job (communications) when the boss basically says I change my mind overnight, hope you don't get caught in that mixer, good luck? " It used to be I could put my name on a hotel, school, or steak and it turned to gold" This is how this delusional orange man thinks.

This whole WH is a giant sieve. There is no need for a Cosmo "deep state" Ohhhh, Shiver me timbers, it's the "deep state" The intelligence community has always had ways to leak. But for this administration we need to make up something unique and scary when there is a large tuna smacking you right in the face? Seriously stupid fanciful wishing... A Fckn Tuna is slamming you directly in the face and they invent a mechanized White Shark to blame for the pummeling... Wake the fck up I say.

Cosmo's car won't start so he immediately takes to solving the problem by ascertaining the number of contrails laid down the previous night depositing unique chemical compounds on the tires...

These are NOT people who find solutions, they invent problems. In my short time on this Earth I have learned to distinguish between people. It's useful.
    Last edited by pgardn; 05-30-2017 at 09:43 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "You really have to wonder about the motivation of anyone signing on to this crazy train"

People get stars in their eyes, knowing that a job in WH looks great on the CV, esp for the 40% of people/employers who still approve of Trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "You really have to wonder about the motivation of anyone signing on to this crazy train"

People get stars in their eyes, knowing that a job in WH looks great on the CV, esp for the 40% of people/employers who still approve of Trash.

As I had stated before. Yes, of course.

But the competent people like McMaster who then are forced to make a deadly decision. Why? I think the guy probably thought he was serving the Nation. Now, mud.... And he is not the first to face this fall from the trusted, competent people. You have to wonder about the quality of the people who sign up for the actual jobs involved in getting things done. What competent person with a good reputation wants to get involved in this mess... Let's go cliff diving...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Dude got himself a lifeboat before this happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But the competent people like McMaster who then are forced to make a deadly decision. Why? I think the guy probably thought he was serving the Nation
    Just like Colin Powell. That guy would have probably been president by now had Bush not trashed his credibility with that mobile weapons lab report he gave to the UN where he just showed pictures that someone had drawn.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "competent people like McMaster"

Like Colon Powell, McM is sliming himself, gettting dirty playing with pigs, shrugging off Kushner's request to use RUSSIAN crypto channels for Trump Org business as "normal".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i heard LA times is fake news

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For all those who say there's "No crime or evidence of collusion and cooperation" with Russia...

We are frankly far, far past the point of no return.

This story of Russia is simply not going away, people who are resistant need to get used to that fact because almost everyday we learn more incriminating facts about how various members of the Trump administration have behaved in relation to Russia.

But, still there are those who claim that in and of itself nothing has “proven” that the Trump administration has done anything illegal, in exchange, in collusion or in coordination with Russia.

As I will discuss, there may not yet be the definitive “smoking gun” — but

there is so much smoke that almost any other possibility has been virtually obliterated.

Let me state up front that the claim that there was “No crime” committed is simply false. Cyber Espionage is a Felony punishable by up to 10-years in prison. Collaborating or cooperating with a felon is known as conspiracy and is punishable by up to five years in prison.

If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this le or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

So providing support, any support, to anyone who has committed a felony, is also a felony. Even when that supports happens after the initial criminal act.

Whoever, knowing that an offense against the United States has been committed, receives, relieves, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment, is an accessory after the fact.

Except as otherwise expressly provided by any Act of Congress, an accessory after the fact shall be imprisoned not more than one-half the maximum term of imprisonment or (notwithstanding section 3571) fined not more than one-half the maximum fine prescribed for the punishment of the principal, or both; or if the principal is punishable by life imprisonment or death, the accessory shall be imprisoned not more than 15 years.

When it comes to direct definitive evidence that this may have occurred within the Trump campaign the closest items we have come either from Intel intercepts of conversations between the Russians about Trump and associates, and various reports from persons familiar with those conversations.

From foreign intel services we have this claim: Investigators now have ‘concrete evidence’ of collusion between Trump camp and Russian government.

A source close to the investigation into President Donald Trump’s campaign and its ties to Russia says that there is now “specific concrete and corroborative evidence” that individuals within Trump’s immediate orbit coordinated with Russian intelligence operatives during the election.

The Guardian said on Thursday
    that the U.K.’s Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) has been watching the Trump camp since late 2015, having noticed su ious “interactions” between Trump associates and well-known Russian agents.

From U.S. intelligence we have do entation of at least 18 meetings and communications between Trump associates and Russian Government and Intelligence prior to the inauguration.

WASHINGTON — Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, according to four current and former American officials.

American law enforcement and intelligence agencies intercepted the communications around the same time they were discovering evidence that Russia was trying to disrupt the presidential election by hacking into the Democratic National Committee, three of the officials said. The intelligence agencies then sought to learn whether the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians on the hacking or other efforts to influence the election.

The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation.

Repeated communications with “No evidence of cooperation” has been the line we’ve heard from James Comey and from former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper — but what Clapper has stated is that he wasn’t specifically informed that FBI was even investigating — where as former CIA Director James Brennen said he did see “su ious communications” between Trump and Russia and that he’d referred it to the FBI.

“I’m aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts on such individuals,” Brennan told members of the House Intelligence Committee.

And it raised questions in my mind whether or not the Russians were able to gain the cooperation of those individuals,” he added.

“I don’t know whether or not such collusion existed. I don’t know. But I know there was a sufficient basis of information to require investigation by the [FBI] to determine whether or not U.S. persons were actively conspiring, colluding with Russian officials.”

... LOTS more, Too Long Will Not Read for you dumb Trash fellators.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/5/28/1666739/-For-all-those-who-say-there-s-No-crime-or-evidence-of-collusion-and-cooperation-with-Russia?detail=emaildkre

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Called it last night. The Kushner back channel was a non-story. On to the next attempt.

Thread Information