Page 555 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 5545550554555155255355455555655755855956560565510551555 ... LastLast
Results 13,851 to 13,875 of 52486
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    FBI Uranium Informant May Trigger Special Prosecutor

This thread does that to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI Uranium Informant May Trigger Special Prosecutor

You sure are.
    Just informing people of the real news. You didn't even watch the video, just went full on attack within seconds of the post. I think you're triggered 24/7

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just informing people of the real news. You didn't even watch the video, just went full on attack within seconds of the post. I think you're triggered 24/7
    Chris, this is the thread for the actual Special Counsel investigation of the Trump administration.

If you want to wishcast another Special Counsel investigation, start a thread about it. You only want to distract from the investigation that is actually happening to your Dear Leader.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris, this is the thread for the actual Special Counsel investigation of the Trump administration.

If you want to wishcast another Special Counsel investigation, start a thread about it.
    Your request for a safe space has been duly noted.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your request for a safe space has been duly noted.
    You're trying to make it your safe space by distracting from the investigation of the Trump administration.

Sorry. It's really happening.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're trying to make it your safe space by distracting from the investigation of the Trump administration.

Sorry. It's really happening.
    Bet you're thrilled Sessions has too much integrity to launch a special investigation without getting all the facts. Dems pull the trigger at the drop of a dime

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Bet you're thrilled Sessions has too much integrity to launch a special investigation without getting all the facts. Dems pull the trigger at the drop of a dime
    Too much integrity? The mother er lied under oath you mush brain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too much integrity? The mother er lied under oath you mush brain.
    He could be a Globalist puppet as most are claiming, but I'm siding with Morris on this one for now. Your personal attack confirms I touched a nerve

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He could be a Globalist puppet as most are claiming, but I'm siding with Morris on this one for now. Your personal attack confirms I touched a nerve
    He lied under oath. What integrity?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, you use factcheck.org? Me too! Here, read this -

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/facts-uranium-one/
    FBI informant - you guys are f'd

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    FBI informant - you guys are f'd
    diversion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Diversion from what? No one ever answered me when I asked if collusion was illegal??? Pavlov said something about investigations taking a long time, but other than that -a whole lot of nothingburger. Manafort did something 10 years ago? Right right...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Diversion from what? No one ever answered me when I asked if collusion was illegal??? Pavlov said something about investigations taking a long time, but other than that -a whole lot of nothingburger. Manafort did something 10 years ago? Right right...
    Conspiracy to defraud the United States is quite illegal. But if you weren't worried Chris, you wouldn't keep coming back here.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Oh, you use factcheck.org? Me too! Here, read this -

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/facts-uranium-one/

The Times detailed how the Clinton Foundation had received millions in donations from investors in Uranium One.
    The donations from those with ties to Uranium One weren’t publicly disclosed by the Clinton Foundation, even though Hillary Clinton had an agreement with the White House that the foundation would disclose all contributors. Days after the Times story, the foundation acknowledged that it “made mistakes,” saying it had disclosed donations from a Canadian charity, for instance, but not the donors to that charity who were associated with the uranium company.
    The Times also wrote that Bill Clinton spoke at a conference in Moscow on June 29, 2010 — which was after the Rosatom-Uranium One merger was announced in June 2010, but before it was approved by the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States in October 2010. The Russian-based Renaissance Capital Group organized the conference and paid Clinton $500,000.
    Renaissance Capital has “ties to the Kremlin” and its analysts “talked up Uranium One’s stock, assigning it a ‘buy’ rating and saying in a July 2010 research report that it was ‘the best play’ in the uranium markets,” the Times wrote.
    But there is no evidence that the donations or the speaking fee had any influence on the approvals granted by the NRC or the Committee on Foreign Investments.

============

Should they look for evidence that the donations or the speaking fee had any influence on the approval yes or no?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Uh oh

Perkins Coie, the law firm that represented the Clinton campaign and DNC, paid Fusion a total of $1,024,408 between May 24, 2016 and Dec. 28, 2016, the records show.

The largest payment was made just before the election. Perkins Coie made a $365,275 payment to Fusion GPS on Oct. 28, 2016, according to the records.

A payment made to Fusion in late-December is later than previously thought.

The transaction list does not show payments that Fusion made to Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the dossier. The firm reportedly paid Steele a total of $168,000 for his work, which lasted from June 2016 until the election.

The records show that Fusion was also paid $523,651 by the law firm BakerHostetler between March 7, 2016 and Oct. 31, 2016.

Fusion worked for BakerHostetler to investigate Bill Browder, a London-based banker who helped push through the Magnitsky Act, a sanctions law vehemently opposed by the Kremlin.

BakerHostetler represented Prevezon Holdings and its owner, a Russian businessman named Denis Katsyv.

Katsyv and Prevezon sought to limit the impact of the Magnitsky sanctions.

Glenn Simpson, a former Wall Street Journal reporter and Fusion GPS founding partner, compiled the research for the anti-Browder project. He worked closely with Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who also showed up at the infamous Trump Tower meeting held on June 9, 2016.

Simpson’s research ended up in the Trump Tower meeting in the form of a four-page memo carried by Veselnitskaya. She also shared Simpson’s work with Yuri Chaika, the prosecutor general of Russia.

Simpson told the House Intelligence Committee earlier this week that he did not know that Veselnitskaya provided the Browder information to Chaika or to Donald Trump Jr., the Trump campaign’s point-man in the Trump Tower meeting.

Simpson testified that he did not know that Veselnitskaya had visited Trump Tower until it was reported in the press earlier this year.

http://amp.dailycaller.com/2017/11/2...ated-payments/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game over?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Nobody reads TSAs posts not even himself.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The BOOM we've all been waiting for!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Looks like Hillary has Spurtacular extra triggered.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DNC bought oppo research?

Shocking, just shocking!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Fusion GPS paid journalists, court papers confirm

Newly filed court do ents confirm that Fusion GPS, the company mostly responsible for the controversial “Trump dossier” on presidential candidate Donald Trump, made payments to three journalists between June 2016 until February 2017.

The revelation could be a breakthrough for House Republicans, who are exploring whether Fusion GPS used the dossier, which was later criticized for having inaccurate information on Trump, to feed anti-Trump stories to the press during and after the presidential campaign. The three journalists who were paid by Fusion GPS are known to have reported on "Russia issues relevant to [the committee's] investigation," the House Intelligence Committee said in a court filing.

But the recipients' names, the amounts, and purposes of those payments were either redacted from the do ents that Fusion GPS filed to the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia or were not disclosed.

Fusion has asked the court to issue a restraining order against the House committee, which is demanding do ents from the company that, among other things, explain the payments it made to reporters. Most of the do ents sought are banking records.

One of the do ents filed by the company this week was an affidavit from one of Fusion GPS’s co-founders, Peter Fritsch. That affidavit said, in part, “[The House Intelligence Committee] has also demanded records related to transactions between Fusion GPS and certain journalists — i.e., Request Nos. 66, 68-69, 107-112. Those requested records involve transactions that are not pertinent to work related to Russia or Donald Trump.”

The numbered “requests” correspond to a list of payments made by Fusion GPS being examined by the committee, which was also among the do ents filed Tuesday, although the list was heavily redacted.

Fusion GPS didn't deny that some payments went to reporters, but argues that these payments were made to help the company with research.

“Fusion GPS is a research firm set up by former investigative journalists,” Fusion GPS’s lawyer, Josh Levy, said in a statement to the Washington Examiner. “As such, it sometimes works with contractors that have specialized skills seeking public information. Contractors are not permitted to publish any articles based on that work, and Fusion GPS does not pay journalists to write stories.”

Levy also dismissed the Republican idea that these payments were somehow aimed at or otherwise used to help get anti-Trump stories written by the press.

"This is simply another desperate attempt by the president’s political allies to discredit Fusion GPS's work and divert attention from the question these committees are supposed to be investigating: the Trump campaign's knowledge of Russian interference in the election," Levy said.

But House Republicans still have their doubts. One of the do ents filed by lawyers for the House Intelligence Committee said each of the three reporters who received payments had written about the Russia probe, which could indicate that reporters were using Fusion GPS's work to write their stories.

“Additionally, the Committee seeks transactions related to three individual journalists, [names redacted], each of whom have reported on and/or been quoted in articles regarding topics related to the Committee's investigation, some of which were published as recently as October 2017," the committee wrote.

Additionally, a filing by lawyers for the House Intelligence Committee asserts that Fusion GPS “brokered meetings for dossier author Christopher Steele with at least five major media outlets in September 2016, including Yahoo news.”

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fu...rticle/2641454

Thread Information