By snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, for the 2nd time in 3 years a QB has gifted the SuperBowl to the lesser team.....
    Can and will the Falcons teammates get behind one of if not the greatest SuperBowl choker / game throwers in 51 years?

Or are the Falcons as Super Bowl contenders done?

2015 Bowl you were all set to see The Beast get a ton of endorsements and thus $$$$.
    Marshawn Lynch came back for a year but he was no where near his old self. Checked out after a season of 7 games and one lackluster playoff game.

2017 Bowl you were all set to see #97 Grady Jarrett or perhaps Julio Jones or maybe the media would have given it to Matt Ryan had he not completed the Choke. Regardless, he cost fellow Falcons not only a Bowl but $$$ that goes with it.

It can be done, the Falcons could rally and Vapor could have another good season.
    But will they?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Matty Choke will get a lot of teammates paid with all that regular-season statpadding he does. It's more likely that Quinn loses the team. He should have stepped in and ordered Shanarat Jr. to run the ball.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Can't blame Matt tbh you don't pass twice when you have the ball on the opponents 21 yard line up 8 with 4 minutes left to go. Even Andy Reid wouldn't have ed that up. Arguably the worst playcall ever in a Super Bowl next to Struggle's goaline pick. Interesting that the recipient of both these colossal blunders are Shady Brady's Patriots the darlings of Las Vegas.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If ever we saw the perfect example of....

Experienced coach/QB/team in a big game vs a non experienced coach/QB/team, here it was. Yep...classic example.

But, now the Falcons have SB experience and are without question on a level with everyone else n the NFC right now. No reason to not see them in the SB hunt in 2017.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-10-2017 at 08:20 PM.

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Dude was all mad blaming his offensive line during the game when he should have thrown the ball away..

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    He's no different than Scam. Choking on the big stage. Neither of them are Drew Brees.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Both of these losers (Scam/ gy Ice) cemented Peyton's and Brady's legacy. That's what second tier QBs do.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The Broncos' defense and Bob Sanders are the two who did most to cement Manning's legacy tbh.

Post Count
    The Broncos' defense and Bob Sanders are the two who did most to cement Manning's legacy tbh.
    Antonio Cromartie, Tracy Porter, Corey Graham, and Malcolm Smith cemented Peyton's legacy, tbh.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Antonio Cromartie, Tracy Porter, Corey Graham, and Malcolm Smith cemented Peyton's legacy, tbh.
    You forgot about the entire 2013 Seahawks' defense

Post Count
    You forgot about the entire 2013 Seahawks' defense
    I mentioned Malcolm Smith, tbh. He caught Fivehead's annual choke interception that year

Matty Vapor?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Vapor is the opposite of ice, GET IT!

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    He's no different than Scam. Choking on the big stage. Neither of them are Drew Brees.
    Time will tell

Thread Information