Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Team usa.. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm thinking the USA should have put some tall guys on the roster. It doesn't matter how many shots the World team misses, they just get the rebound and take another.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm thinking the USA should have put some tall guys on the roster. It doesn't matter how many shots the World team misses, they just get the rebound and take another.
    Heck
    in the first half quite a few of PorzinGod baskets were offensive boards and putbacks.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was the one that sniped about Simmons taking those ty shots at the rim. I like the guy, but I recognize those shots too well.
    I know you did as well. Except I couldn't care less because you didn't quote me with your panties in a bunch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kamisky is going to pull this ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Simmons TO....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well that was a perfect Jonathan Simmons game. Looked like a monster at times. Left me shaking my head at times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kaminsky not quite...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Simmons TO....
    ..aced the game for the other side... he should have gone to the rack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know you did as well. Except I couldn't care less because you didn't quote me with your panties in a bunch

LOL. Well that's cuz I'm not wearing any.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well that was a perfect Jonathan Simmons game. Looked like a monster at times. Left me shaking my head at times.
    Still looked better than both Russell and Ingram ... (Lakerfan: )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao Denver players always live for these Rising Star games. Is that scrub Faried still in the league?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao Denver players always live for these Rising Star games. Is that scrub Faried still in the league?
    You really hate Faried that much? He's another one that was perfect for a no-defense game, but I don't hate him or anything. Boy's got some springs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are a good observer GSH... I just looked at the stats on that USA team and the only big worth anything really was KAT with 11 boards.
    Their second best rebounders were guards... They definitely couldn't board worth a damn.

I don't even know why they had Ingram there, he was scared of the other bigs..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really hate Faried that much? He's another one that was perfect for a no-defense game, but I don't hate him or anything. Boy's got some springs.
    Glorified Dejuan Blair without a barber

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You
    are a good observer GSH... I just looked at the stats on that USA team and the only big worth anything really was KAT with 11 boards.
    Their second best rebounder was scrawny guard Devin Booker with 6... They definitely couldn't board worth a damn.

I don't even know why they had Ingram there, he was scared of the other bigs...

Yeah, I was just kidding about them not having any tall guys. But it didn't feel like it. Jokic and Porzingis were like men playing against boys. Well... I guess that's because they were men playing against boys.

Hernangomez torched the Spurs a week or so ago, and that poor bas didn't even get a shot attempt. But even he got 6 rebounds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glorified Dejuan Blair without a barber

So that would be yes.

Man, DJ Blair comparison. That's harsh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I was just kidding about them not having any tall guys. But it didn't feel like it. Jokic and Porzingis were like men playing against boys. Well... I guess that's because they were men playing against boys.

Hernangomez torched the Spurs a week or so ago, and that poor bas didn't even get a shot attempt. But even he got 6 rebounds.

I would say it just to annoy TGY... but Simmons And Anderson playing their dleague game would have been better than Russell and Ingram... I could not believe that dude Ingram was invisible and didn't want to either board or score inside.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I would say it just to annoy TGY... but Simmons And Anderson playing their dleague game would have been better than Russell and Ingram... I could not believe that dude Ingram was invisible and didn't want to either board or score inside.

Wait... was Brandon Ingram in that game?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch the San Antonio Spurs get credit for Simmons development... they helped him sure.. but dude put in the long hours for two seasons in the dleague... .... that work is on him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait... was Brandon Ingram in that game?
    yea...scrawny dude. Scored 4 points and I don't even remember them.. I only saw him get scared of the other bigs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Philly is going to try and steal Mills and Simmons from us smfh

Embiid, Saric, B. Simmons, J. Simmons, Mills would be pretty fun though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch the San Antonio Spurs get credit for Simmons development... they helped him sure.. but dude put in the long hours for two seasons in the dleague... .... that work is on him.

One of the TNT guys (Maybe Kenny) just commented on how the Spurs are so good at developing players. And I agree with you. Simmons has done it all the hard way. The Spurs let him buy a tryout. The way he just went foot to the floor on every play - I don't think Pop encouraged that kind of play. But I guess give credit for Pop letting him go do what he does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea...scrawny dude. Scored 4 points and I don't even remember them.. I only saw him get scared of the other bigs.

It was a joke. I was just saying he pretty much disappeared out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the TNT guys (Maybe Kenny) just commented on how the Spurs are so good at developing players. And I agree with you. Simmons has done it all the hard way. The Spurs let him buy a tryout. The way he just went foot to the floor on every play - I don't think Pop encouraged that kind of play. But I guess give credit for Pop letting him go do what he does.
    oh sure they gave him a chance but he's put in his own work... he bought his way in.. he toiled for min. $ for two seasons under the radar. Sure Pop gave him the opportunity but he'd just as soon benched or waived him if Simmons didn't put in the work... it's just the media chatter. It just annoys me a bit that the player himself doesn't get the credit bc it's the Spurs.

Take someone like Jimmy Butler... the media doesn't come in like: oooo the way the Bulls developed him. Dude put in his own work and came ready.. that's what it's about.

Thread Information