Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SAC has a pick this year going to CHI if it's outside of the top 10. They are in full tank mode now obviously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch those gots tank now
    sheeit, They'll NEVER out-tank Popovich. Don't forget the 96-97 season.. Yeah, I have a feeling we're about to see some bull for the next couple months with Kerr resting players throwing games because even he knows Pachulla/West/Mcgee/Green are gonna get ed up by Boogie and Davis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sheeit, They'll NEVER out-tank Popovich. Don't forget the 96-97 season.. Yeah, I have a feeling we're about to see some bull for the next couple months with Kerr resting players throwing games because even he knows Pachulla/West/Mcgee/Green are gonna get ed up by Boogie and Davis
    We have the upper hand

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SAC has a pick this year going to CHI if it's outside of the top 10. They are in full tank mode now obviously.

Yep. So many people ignore the obvious. They aren't going to just walk away from a top 10 pick, when they have no chance of winning it all anyway.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't believe that little bright eyed scrawny actually laid down face down on the court to let someone dunk

ing millenials tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You might be the first person i've ever heard say that, it bored the out of me.
    So you like this new borefest better?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tom Orsborn Tom_orsborn
    1m Kerr said Kawhi told him at the half he only wanted to play 15 minutes because he came into the game a "little banged up." #Spurs

He realized that defense is not allowed in the all star game anymore and wanted no part of that garbage

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kenny and Miller constantly making predictions and immediately being proven wrong 5 seconds later over and over was annoying as . Then saying that the final 2 in the contest was pretty much expected when it didn't have the defending champ and one of them predicted Jordan to win it all.
    When did Kenny Smith become the #1 cheerleader for GS? Opening night when we blew them out, he insisted they were going to still win 75 games. The 3 point shootout, he said, "just give Klay the trophy", he doesn't make it out the first round. wtf. These guys don't know about basketball. They're put there for comedic relief and nothing more. I want kenny Smith to badly get a coaching job just to see him fail because he thinks he knows everything. That's a guy I can't wait to see get a coaching gig.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He realized that defense is not allowed in the all star game anymore and wanted no part of that garbage
    basically

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tom Orsborn Tom_orsborn
    1m Kerr said Kawhi told him at the half he only wanted to play 15 minutes because he came into the game a "little banged up." #Spurs

That is false. Kawhi said he DID NOT tell Kerr that. Around the 45 second mark.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/video/teams...stgame-1237896

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shaq and Tmac's animosity toward's the Magic cost Gordon a le. That was the greatest performance of all time and he lost the contest. biggest robbery ever.
    Not sure if greatest performance, but he was indeed the winner IMO.
    Constantly tying him up with Lavine ended up in Gordon running out of dunks and Lavine winning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When did Kenny Smith become the #1 cheerleader for GS? Opening night when we blew them out, he insisted they were going to still win 75 games. The 3 point shootout, he said, "just give Klay the trophy", he doesn't make it out the first round. wtf. These guys don't know about basketball. They're put there for comedic relief and nothing more. I want kenny Smith to badly get a coaching job just to see him fail because he thinks he knows everything. That's a guy I can't wait to see get a coaching gig.
    AFAIK, Kenny Smith is basically the mainstream guy of TNT's studios team.
    He's your guy for hyping Cavs vs Dubs, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if greatest performance, but he was indeed the winner IMO.
    Constantly tying him up with Lavine ended up in Gordon running out of dunks and Lavine winning.
    Nah, that was definitely the greatest performance ever. You can't find a contest dating back to 84 in which damn near every dunk was unbelievable. I saw Jordan in 85, 87, and 88. I saw those back then and I wasn't that impressed. Vince only had 3 great dunks. His 2nd dunk was a modified version of his first and his last dunk was bull to secure the le. Nique should have won in 88 but if you look back at his even, those windmills don't stand the test of time to what's going on today. Zach Lavine just did the same dunks last years that he did the year prior.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, that was definitely the greatest performance ever. You can't find a contest dating back to 84 in which damn near every dunk was unbelievable. I saw Jordan in 85, 87, and 88. I saw those back then and I wasn't that impressed. Vince only had 3 great dunks. His 2nd dunk was a modified version of his first and his last dunk was bull to secure the le. Nique should have won in 88 but if you look back at his even, those windmills don't stand the test of time to what's going on today. Zach Lavine just did the same dunks last years that he did the year prior.
    Makes sense to me. I didn't watch back then, so I'll take your word.

In any case, the 0-10 scoring system instead of just picking a winner hurt Gordon and the compe ion.
    In cases like that, they had to just pick the better dunk in the final, specially since some of Lavine's dunks were lesser versions of Gordon's dunks (no offense, both are incredible athletes).

Thread Information