Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two patsies. There goes your Russia connection to Trump. There goes the pound of flesh, the misdirection.

What's amusing is that some of you actually think this is any different than what Marc Rich did. Trump could issue a pardon for federal offenses, likely won't, but could. He'll wait until he leaves office or the investigation is over to assess the damage, then issue pardons accordingly, like Bill Clinton did with Marc Rich *ding*.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Two patsies. There goes your Russia connection to Trump. There goes the pound of flesh, the misdirection.

What's amusing is that some of you actually think this is any different than what Marc Rich did. Trump could issue a pardon for federal offenses, likely won't, but could. He'll wait until he leaves office or the investigation is over to assess the damage, then issue pardons accordingly, like Bill Clinton did with Marc Rich *ding*.
    cool

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do not want McCain dead just retired
    And you want to pee in front of his great grand-daughter?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, Marc Rich acted as a foreign agent while serving as campaign manager for one of the major American political parties.

Exactly the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Mueller is working with New York state attorneys. Trump can't pardon someone charged/convicted under state statutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller is working with New York state attorneys. Trump can't pardon someone charged/convicted under state statutes.
    That's why I said "federal offenses". Lying to the FBI isn't a state offense. Plea bargaining to a federal crime is a precursor to a pardon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why I said "federal offenses". Lying to the FBI isn't a state offense. Plea bargaining to a federal crime is a precursor to a pardon.
    Ah indeed.

Popandopowhatever worked for the Trump campaign's foreign policy committee. Under a certain Senator, whose name rhymes with "messions" and who testified under oath that he most definitely, not nohow, no way had discourse with no Russians, depending on what the definition of "is" is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah indeed.

Popandopowhatever worked for the Trump campaign's foreign policy committee. Under a certain Senator, whose name rhymes with "messions" and who testified under oath that he most definitely, not nohow, no way had discourse with no Russians, depending on what the definition of "is" is.
    We know that definition defense works well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Plea bargaining to a federal crime is a precursor to a pardon"

If George P implicates Trash, will Trash still pardon him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Plea bargaining to a federal crime is a precursor to a pardon"

If George P implicates Trash, will Trash still pardon him?
    Possible. That would open up the Obstruction of Justice box, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We know that definition defense works well.
    [Sen Franken] “If there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?”
    [Sen Sessions] “Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities,” Sessions responded. “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn’t have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it.”

As Wheeler points out, and as we now have learned from the statement given to Mueller by Papadopoulos, Sessions sat in on a campaign confab at which Papadopoulos explained in detail the offer made to him by various Russian officials to provide dirt of Hillary Clinton. Read Franken’s question again. Yeah, I see it, too. George Papadopoulos clearly is not planning to go down for this alone. He’s already written his letter to the judge. [letter to judge is reference to Watergate conspirator letter referenced earlier in linked article-RG]
    http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...os-plea-means/

The release of the Papadopoulos plea deal was brilliant politics. Mueller plainly understood that, had he announced only the indictments of Paul Manafort and Rick Gates, the White House could’ve sluffed it off as old news that did not touch on the Russian ratfcking that is Mueller’s primary assignment. The release of the Papadopoulos plea instantly made those two alibis absurd. Let it never be said that Mueller doesn’t know how to play Washington power politics at an NFL level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A sitting Attorney General perjured himself. To his former Senate colleagues.

Future last words of Beuregard Sessions III:
    "Mr. President, thank you for having my back and standing behind me in my time of trouble, I do declah. Is that the cross town bus?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A sitting Attorney General perjured himself. To his former Senate colleagues.

Future last words of Beuregard Sessions III:
    "Mr. President, thank you for having my back and standing behind me in my time of trouble, I do declah. Is that the cross town bus?"

So now you're region and dialect shaming, because you cannot find enough to hate about the GOP without doing that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now you're region and dialect shaming, because you cannot find enough to hate about the GOP without doing that.
    Can you stop being a prima-donna pussy for more than five seconds?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "you doxxed me"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "you doxxed me"
    No. You didn’t release the information you gathered about me (with the exception of my initials). To date you’ve only collected the information. I like the doxx threats tho.

Melodramatic pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. You didn’t release the information you gathered about me (with the exception of my initials). To date you’ve only collected the information. I like the doxx threats tho.

Melodramatic pussy.
    Edgy plebe poster with edgy post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Edgy plebe poster with edgy post
    There’s nothing edgy about my post you melodramatic pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Melodramatic pussy.
    There’s nothing edgy about my post you melodramatic pussy.
    Look, JP learnt a new phrase and is wearing it out trying to be accepted into the fold of try hards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, JP learnt a new phrase and is wearing it out trying to be accepted into the fold of try hards.
    You’re the one whining about RG using the phrase “I do declah” calling it region and dialect shaming. Are you ing kindling me? Grow a pair of balls pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re the one whining about RG using the phrase “I do declah” calling it region and dialect shaming. Are you ing kindling me? Grow a pair of balls pussy.
    Kindling? I've got you so worked up your native tongue is leaking through.

How can a pussy grow balls? What type of relationship have you been having?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kindling? I've got you so worked up your native tongue is leaking through.

Just stop being a pussy and I’ll stop calling you one.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Just stop being a pussy and I’ll stop calling you one.
    .....inside info.....
    Having met push in person, I can confidently state that he (and Drachen) gets a little handsy when he drinks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .....inside info.....
    Having met push in person, I can confidently state that he (and Drachen) gets a little handsy when he drinks.

Thread Information