Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He loves Trash, but lawyer Dowd gone, forever stained by his proximity to toxic Trash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McMaster

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to scalp that got Pruitt now?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    But looking at that in isolation completely misses the big picture. The big picture is a tale of what can happen when law enforcement is politicized, public servants are attacked, and people who are supposed to cherish and protect our ins utions become instruments for damaging those ins utions and people.
    Here is the reality: I am being singled out and treated this way because of the role I played, the actions I took, and the events I witnessed in the aftermath of the firing of James Comey. The release of this report was accelerated only after my testimony to the House Intelligence Committee revealed that I would corroborate former Director Comey's accounts of his discussions with the President. The OIG's focus on me and this report became a part of an unprecedented effort by the Administration, driven by the President himself, to remove me from my position, destroy my reputation, and possibly strip me of a pension that I worked 21 years to earn. The accelerated release of the report, and the punitive actions taken in response, make sense only when viewed through this lens. Thursday's comments from the White House are just the latest example of this.

Obstruction.
    of.
    Justice.

Inexorable.
    Lied to Comey. Lied to FBI OPR. Lied to the IG twice under oath.

I’m being singled out
    gofundme pls

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I’m being singled out
    gofundme pls
    I still don't get the laughing at defense funds.

Do you mock Mike Flynn's defense fund?

Yes or no.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who's claming this got?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I’m being singled out
    gofundme pls
    So many smileys... so much butthurt.

Such a ty president for you to worship.

I really do pity you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who's claming this got?
    I had Tillerson, but that was a while back.

Tossup between Rosenstein and Pruitt

Rosenstein's firing would be the worse, so I am going to put my money on Pruitt.

If it's Rosenstein... that may be close to the last firing that Trump does, IMO. Rosensteins firing would bolster Mueller's obstruction charge.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it's Rosenstein... that may be close to the last firing that Trump does, IMO.

Rosensteins firing would bolster Mueller's obstruction charge.
    Repugs will not impeach/convict.

Repugs won't even let Mueller's report go public, or redacted so badly as to be useless.

Repugs, in their unlimited bad faith towards America, want Trash to "do anything he wants" without punishment to prove that therefore Repugs can do anything the oligarchy/Repugs want (eg, like denying Obama his SCOTUS judge) without punishment.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had Tillerson, but that was a while back.

Tossup between Rosenstein and Pruitt

Rosenstein's firing would be the worse, so I am going to put my money on Pruitt.

If it's Rosenstein... that may be close to the last firing that Trump does, IMO. Rosensteins firing would bolster Mueller's obstruction charge.
    There is no way in he's firing Pruitt. Pruitt has been extremely effective gutting the EPA just like our Dear Leader wants.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Who's claming this got?
    That's Bolton's scalp, and he'll have more.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So many smileys... so much butthurt.

Such a ty president for you to worship.

I really do pity you.
    Should McCabe have been fired for lying to Comey, the FBI OPR, and the IG yes or no? Unless you don't want to talk about what you quoted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i've only claimed DeVos

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should McCabe have been fired for lying to Comey, the FBI OPR, and the IG yes or no? Unless you don't want to talk about what you quoted.
    You need to know that your "yes or no" bit betrays a lack of interest in (or ability to discuss) nuance. Is it purposeful or is it just a symptom of how you've been mentally damaged as a result of you immersion in alt-right bull ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RNC official resigns amid $1.6 million hush payment to ex-Playboy model

The payment was arranged by President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, who personally made $250,000

Sources told CNBC that Cohen made $250,000 for brokering the deal.

https://www.salon.com/2018/04/14/rnc...playboy-model/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need to know that your "yes or no" bit betrays a lack of interest in (or ability to discuss) nuance. Is it purposeful or is it just a symptom of how you've been mentally damaged as a result of you immersion in alt-right bull ?
    He picked it up from chump

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (scalped at) Bureau Of Indian Affairs Director Resigns After Just 6 Months On The Job

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke appointed Bryan Rice to lead the bureau in October.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...gEmail__042718

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two top aides to EPA chief Scott Pruitt resign amid ethics investigations

The top security official for embattled Environmental Protection Agency head Scott Pruitt abruptly left office

ahead of his scheduled questioning before a congressional panel,

one of two top aides whose departures were announced Tuesday amid a series of federal ethics investigations of the agency.

In statements, Pruitt gave no immediate reasons why the two men —

security chief Pasquale "Nino" Perrotta and

Albert Kelly, a former Oklahoma banker who ran the EPA's Superfund program

— were leaving.

Perrotta is due to appear Wednesday for a transcribed interview by staffers of the House Oversight Committee.

Committee aides said his resignation was not expected to affect his appearance.

Pruitt's spending on security, and some of EPA's security contracts with Perrotta, are among the topics of more than a dozen federal probes involving the EPA under

Pruitt, a former Oklahoma attorney general.
    http://www.latimes.com/nation/politi...s=mcnewsletter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McCabe's lack of candor should have been the reason he was asked to retire at the earliest possible time.

This was one lack of good judgment at the end of a long, otherwise honorable career of public service.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Replaces Ty Cobb With Clinton Impeachment Lawyer

Emmet T. Flood is slated to replace Cobb, who has led the White House’s interactions with special counsel Robert Mueller’s office.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-cobb-flood-mueller_us_5ae9e922e4b022f71a04650d

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He got that from me. He got the hammered out of him on multiple occasions because he is a dishonest , and that kind of questioning forces one to admit the weak points in an argument. Prosecutors ask questions on that manner of hostile witnesses. Not being really adept at critical thinking, nor really committed to intellectual honesty though hampers him from using it effectively, as here.

Here, he posted a stilted question, with a flawed premise "McCabe lied", when what happened was simply referred to as a "lack of candor", which is not quite the same.

Ironic usage from someone who consistently leaves out important information in his assertions, to criticize anyone else for doing so.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sudden Departure Of White House Global Health Security Head Has Experts Worried

Rear Adm. Tim Ziemer is among the departures since John Bolton became head of the National Security Council.

“Admiral Ziemer’s departure is deeply alarming, especially when the administration is actively working to cut funds that addressed past pandemics like Ebola,” Rep. Ami Bera (D-Calif.), the vice ranking member of the foreign affairs committee, told HuffPost in a statement. “Expertise like his is critical in avoiding large outbreaks.”

Ziemer’s exit follows the departure last month of White House homeland security adviser Tom Bossert, who was another champion of investment in global health security. Bossert left the day after Bolton began as national security adviser.

Ron Klain, the former Ebola “czar” under President Barack Obama, told HuffPost the combination of their departures was a blow to global health security.

“Proposing a rescission of Ebola contingency funds on the very day that a new Ebola outbreak is announced is badly misguided; forcing out the two top officials in charge of epidemic response at the White House – Tom Bossert and Tim Ziemer – is even worse,”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...gEmail__051018

Bolton OBVIOUSLY has no use for humanitarian projects, esp not for non-whites.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When reached by phone, Jahan Wilcox, an EPA spokesperson, would not comment. He said: “You have a great day, you’re a piece of trash.”
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...esigns/561974/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ELAINA PLOTT is a staff writer at The Atlantic. She was previously a staff writer at Washingtonian, and a Buckley Fellow at National Review.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Almost forgot.

lol

Thread Information