Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fansided: Sir Charles in Charge: 2017 NBA Mock Draft 4.0: Los Angeles Lakers pass on Lonzo Ball; Josh Jackson rises
    by Tony Webb 8 hours ago [AKA 13 July 2017]

No. 29 San Antonio Spurs- Anzejs Pasecniks (Latvia, 1995, Center)

This Tweet. or the first round Pop!

Pasecniks is 7-foot-2 with an impressive range and moves extremely well for his size. He likely doesn’t come over to the NBA right away, but he could turn into another overseas gem for the Spurs in the future.

His defense and rebounding need work, but he’d come in protect the rim and give the Spurs minutes off the bench if given the opportunity. He’s a solid scorer that could make a living in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UPROXX: NBA Mock Draft 2017: What Every Team Should Do In The First Round
    By: Brad Rowland • 06.16.17

29. San Antonio Spurs – Anzejs Pasecniks (C, Latvia)

This would be an extremely Spurs pick and there isn’t an American player I love in this spot given the way the draft has moved. Pasecniks is a bit older than your typical European draft pick (he’ll be 22 in December), but he’s polished and athletically impressive. He’ll need to get stronger but it isn’t as if the Spurs have their center of the future on the current roster and I’d rather have Pasecniks than Bam Adebayo or Tony Bradley.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sporting News: NBA Mock Draft 2017: Jayson Tatum falls, Kings snag Kentucky stars in latest first-round projection
    By Sean Deveney
    Updated at 12:39 p.m. ET [AKA 16 June 2017]

29. San Antonio — Anzejs Pasecniks, C, Latvia. Paceniks might not last this long, but if he’s available, the Spurs, who worked him out last week, figure to pick him. He’s 7-2 and will need some work, but the Spurs can be patient here and possibly leave him in Europe for a season. San Antonio has immediate questions at center, but Paceniks would be a potential long-term answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Armchair Analyst: 2017 NBA Mock Draft 3.0
    Date: June 15, 2017
    Author: Ryan Carwile

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Sports Daily: Howlin' T-Wolf: 2017 NBA Mock Draft 4.0
    Posted by Rob Hess on June 16, 2017

29.SaAnzejs Pasecniks 7’2” Center Latvia 21/229

End of the first round picks are always a bit of a crap shoot. The Spurs always find gems in the draft including very good international scouting. A player like Anzejs is not perfect but has shown signs of being able to contribute. At 7’2” is able to block shots pretty effectively but has a lot of work to do overall defensively as he does not seem to have a high IQ on that end of the floor. Offensively he is very good at basket cuts as well as sealing off the defender to have an easier look at the rim. Could be a good project type player at the end of the first to take a chance on for a team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another throw in in a potential Philly deal

Thread Information