Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Him being against a $20 billion wall, while possibly living in a gated community doesn't make him hypercritical Not sure how that equates.
    If physical barriers didn't work his gated community wouldn't need them... Anything else you need explained for you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pops served 5 years in the Air Force touring with the U.S. Armed Forces Basketball Team. He is credited for thinking about wanting to join the CIA. There are many, many, vets who were real soldiers who do not agree with Pop's political opinion. Not good to antagonize the customers (USAA) no matter how many rings you have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump believes all blacks know each other. Cuckservatives believe all muslims are terrorists. I believe Trump supporters eat possum roadkill and have bruncles.

Deal with it, snowflake.

Ha,typical lib can't deal with reality then slings insults that best describe himself.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump supporters have double digit IQs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump believes all blacks know each other. Cuckservatives believe all muslims are terrorists. I believe Trump supporters eat possum roadkill and have bruncles.

Deal with it, snowflake.
    If The Spurs win the chip, Trump would probably ask KL to set up a meeting between him and the black caucus and tell LMA that he'll fix the inner cities by bringing back stop and frisk and sending in the feds to make it safe for his family.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many butthurts about finding out that the coach they praised an liked respected for so long doesn't share their political views. It's really funny to watch, tbh.
    Mine is not about the political views. I don't agree with what he says, but hes free to say what he wants about politics.

But instead of babbling about politics, how bout he answer a question about basketball, his actual job, instead of talking about new planets while making a reporter look like a complete ass. And these are reporters that do nothing but kiss his ass 24/7/365.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many butthurts about finding out that the coach they praised and respected for so long doesn't share their political views. It's really funny to watch, tbh.
    Trump supporters still exist after the past month?
    Trump is greater than poop? That's arguable.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excited to read ducks' opinion regarding this piece, tbh..he proved that he's the most brilliant political pundit on this forum throughout 2016, ting on anybody that attempted to argue against him..one of the few posters( , few people, actually) that accurately predicted the result of the election through thorough analysis..respect..

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If The Spurs win the chip, Trump would probably ask KL to set up a meeting between him and the black caucus and tell LMA that he'll fix the inner cities by bringing back stop and frisk and sending in the feds to make it safe for his family.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop. His solution was Hillary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once he took his comments out of the realm of coaching he opened himself up to criticism. Get it pendejo?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    G F Y

When the PROBLEM was/is PVL so-called Pres Trash, the only solution was Hillary

Looks like Don The Con is suffering from neuro-syphilis. His syndrome fits perfectly

Where are are results of his in-depth, extensive physical checkup by military doctors that every other Pres has published, upon taking office and then annually?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fame is a trick. The Great Fantastic's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once he took his comments out of the realm of coaching he opened himself up to criticism. Get it pendejo?
    You're absolutely correct. I saw zero criticism of Pop until he came out against Trump. Great observation!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    G F Y

When the PROBLEM was/is PVL so-called Pres Trash, the only solution was Hillary

Looks like Don The Con is suffering from neuro-syphilis. His syndrome fits perfectly

Where are are results of his in-depth, extensive physical checkup by military doctors that every other Pres has published, upon taking office and then annually?
    Sorry, I don't speak jibberish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump supporters have double digit IQs.
    That's one digit more than the IQ of most posters on the forum, tbh.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, I don't speak jibberish.
    You speak jimmerish, we know.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You speak jimmerish, we know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People actually think walls work?

gots.
    We got walls and fences here in El Paso. Ask any law enforcement officer around here how much help it does.

None. My wife and her family are from Canutillo. Nearly every person in their neighborhood are home owners and illegal. Or there are several illegals "visiting" every single day.
    Don't even ask me how that shizz works.

This wall is nothing, but sunk money for future votes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm certain his solution would not have been Hillary, if he was given a choice.
    But that's not our current Democratic reality. We have few choices anymore.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We got walls and fences here in El Paso. Ask any law enforcement officer around here how much help it does.

None. My wife and her family are from Canutillo. Nearly every person in their neighborhood are home owners and illegal. Or there are several illegals "visiting" every single day.
    Don't even ask me how that shizz works.

This wall is nothing, but sunk money for future votes.
    It's true. If people understand history, which I doubt the average trump voter does, they would know it never works.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's true. If people understand history, which I doubt the average trump voter does, they would know it never works.
    It's all just stupid, vote-mongering garbage. Immigrants have done nothing to damage the United States of America in any way.
    It's garbage-pandering to the racist whites that get too many electoral votes from the Bible Belt for the conservative Republicans who don't even live the life they want us to live.

This game is rigged all to with the electoral college and that's it, I'm done with this talking. I'm not here to do this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is that dude that's against the Trump wall meanwhile he lives in gated community with security guards. Basically, he's full of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information