Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's been lost in this thread is the fact that Kerr is right. The Spurs' ceiling gets lowered by more than any other top team if its best player goes down. Maybe Harden would be comparable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's been lost in this thread is the fact that Kerr is right. The Spurs' ceiling gets lowered by more than any other top team if its best player goes down. Maybe Harden would be comparable.
    My thoughts exactly, except Kawhi, Harden and Westbrook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know better Bill...
    Psychological warfare.. Ruffle feathering. He's concocting something for Kiwi I bet.

But there are millions of planets waiting to be discovered, etc. Lol
    What he is concocting for Kawhi is double-teams - especially when Kawhi brings the ball up court. Assuming the Spurs and Dubs meet in the playoffs (which I personally doubt), Kerr will let anybody beat the Dubs except Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree. Lol at thinking he's playing some sort of mind game with these comments. Kerr is a light hearted, funny dude that doesn't take too seriously, sort of like Pop minus the assholish interviews. I don't know where these claims of him having a treacherous/shady aura comes from.
    That's how Kerr strikes me. Just speaking the objective truth here, if you ask me.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is true. Can't hate on objectivity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awwwe you guys ruining a rivalry thread.
    Lolyou guys ain't ready for playoff basketball and are letting Kerr fire the first shots...

Actually it is simply the truth ... but he knows who he's taking out of his game. Forget about vPop playing no shooters. Pau and LMA better take it to them.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With LA talking about other Spurs not making the all-star game, I was thinking Kerrs comment could be a sly comment on that. But then he compares Kawhi to Jordan and Pippen so its hard to find something bad there. Like, oh no we might win six more championships!!

I wonder where did this quote come from, if someone could tell me? Was it some casual interview? Because still, when he says Kawhi cant take a day off hes putting down the rest of the team. Right or wrong, its ballsy to say it and its not like we are playing them tomorrow, which would be the usual time to talk about a rival team. But also as great as Kawhi has been you cant really say hes solely responsible for our success and he must know that. You cant have our record with one guy.

The jury's still out for me.

Thread Information