Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wake me when Trump pulls an Obama and throws 1.7 billion at a terrorist country building nuclear weapons.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #yeahbutobama

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only to turn around and do the same thing.
    ... will be tons more expensive. Just wifey staying in NYC will cost $150M/year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #thetruthhurtshuh?

Sorry, but anyone who stayed quiet about Obama giving 1.7 Billion to an American-hating country building nuclear weapons lost their right to complain about a measly (comparatively) 11 mil a month. It could be twice that much and I wouldn't give a . At least I know it's being spent on a President who cares about more than just half the country, and on a family that actually has pride in it.

But since you hate it when Obama is thrown back in the faces of the snowflakes, how bout this then. On his first day in office, Trump saved Americans 181 Billion by halting regulation spending. Wake me when that 11 mil a month reaches the 180 billion that he saved us in just his first day. Better?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ the butthurt "trump spent 11 million on travel"

He will never top the obamas taking two different planes to Hawaii on the same day. Air Force One just wasn't big enough for Mic e...she had to take her own plane...
    Yeah, but the Obama was royalty though. Every penny of yours that was spent on extra planes so that the Obamassiah's wife could enjoy some sight seeing was to be considered an honorable holy sacrifice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #thetruthhurtshuh?

Sorry, but anyone who stayed quiet about Obama giving 1.7 Billion to an American-hating country building nuclear weapons lost their right to complain about a measly (comparatively) 11 mil a month. It could be twice that much and I wouldn't give a . At least I know it's being spent on a President who cares about more than just half the country, and on a family that actually has pride in it.

But since you hate it when Obama is thrown back in the faces of the snowflakes, how bout this then. On his first day in office, Trump saved Americans 181 Billion by halting regulation spending. Wake me when that 11 mil a month reaches the 180 billion that he saved us in just his first day. Better?
    I'm happy to discuss the merits and flaws of the Iran deal in a thread where that topic is relevant, it's pretty ing stupid to bring it up here. It's like me saying "Yeah, the Iran deal sucked, but at least Obama didn't drag us into a war in Iraq based on imaginary WMD's."

And then to call me the snowflake when you're the one flying off on an angry tangent about the in response to criticism of Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I certainly don't hate when Obama is thrown back in my face. If you guys want to keep reminding everybody of better times, be my guest.

trump president not obama

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm happy to discuss the merits and flaws of the Iran deal in a thread where that topic is relevant, it's pretty ing stupid to bring it up here. It's like me saying "Yeah, the Iran deal sucked, but at least Obama didn't drag us into a war in Iraq based on imaginary WMD's."

And then to call me the snowflake when you're the one flying off on an angry tangent about the in response to criticism of Trump.
    Oh ok. So if I look back through your post history, I'm sure to find a ton of instances where you were critical of a poster who invoked the name of Bush in defense of Obama, right?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    true, this is the first president to ever be elected with a kid in school. please, take my money, trumps.
    You're just being a petty . Criticize Trump for issues that matter, not for having to spend a lot on Secret Service protection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I certainly don't hate when Obama is thrown back in my face. If you guys want to keep reminding everybody of better times, be my guest.

Riiiiiiiiight. Any time someone points out Obama's past failures in defense of Trump, you're quick to come crying about it. Usually with multiple posts over several hours, and sometimes even days. No biggie to you though, huh?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    " someone points out Obama's past failures in defense of Trump"

... is exactly what ardent Catholic Rick "man on dog" Santorum did in the last day or so, deflecting to, blaming current antisemitism on Obama instead of Trash/Bannon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh ok. So if I look back through your post history, I'm sure to find a ton of instances where you were critical of a poster who invoked the name of Bush in defense of Obama, right?
    You might... Go for it. I certainly wasn't the Obama cheerleader that you seem to be for Trump.

There were plenty of things I disagreed with him about and I certainly don't recall ever bringing up altogether unrelated topics from the Bush Presidency as a direct rebuttal to things Obama did.

Anyway, enjoy your scavenger hunt and do be sure to report back on your findings.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You're just being a petty . Criticize Trump for issues that matter, not for having to spend a lot on Secret Service protection.
    who said anything about his secret service protection? every president gets protection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Riiiiiiiiight. Any time someone points out Obama's past failures in defense of Trump, you're quick to come crying about it. Usually with multiple posts over several hours, and sometimes even days.
    Is that right? I mean, I do post pretty regularly here but I don't recall a lot of lengthy rationalization of Obama policies in response to Trump cheerleading. Guess you can report back on that after your scavenger hunt too. Happy digging!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    #thetruthhurtshuh?

And btw that money is going to Americans. Not other countries. Security banking on Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think it is. The complaints were re ed then too.
    Yeah.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/10/politi...sts/index.html

lol 8 years of travel that were roundly ed about by obama haters will be eclipsed in one ing year by dear leader

one ing year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the river of tears in here

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/10/politi...sts/index.html

lol 8 years of travel that were roundly ed about by obama haters will be eclipsed in one ing year by dear leader

one ing year
    but but but he cut funding for endangered species and PBS, so that way his golf vacations are paid for

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can hardly blame him for wanting to be at Mar a Lago in the winter/spring. That place is ing NICE compared to DC in the winter. they just had snow like a week ago.

When Marjorie Post donated it to the government in 73 it was intended to be the "Winter White House".

Kind of funny that's how it's actually being used now.

Thread Information