Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    For me, it's Legarrette Blount. Was a fumble got in the Super Bowl and outside of 3-5 impressive runs every week he's a mediocre runner who needs his line to block perfectly for a run of more than 3 yards.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Good idea for a thread topic tbh

Didn't know Blount was that bad, every week when I tune in to NFL highlights it seems like he's bernoulli'n s in the rectangular area under the plexiglass.

For the Cowjews, that's a hard question if you're just talking about players and not management. We had Nick Hayden who was starting at DT for some reason every year but he's gone now. IMO you could pick just about anybody from our D-line since they're all interchangeable JAGs despite Cowboy fans saying that "______ has Pro Bowl potential! Just wait til this year's training camp where he puts it all together!!!"

David Irving has actually had stretches during an NFL season where he's looked like a good NFL player, as opposed to having an impressive hit on a practice dummy in training camp, so maybe he's a keeper but everybody else can go hop in the passenger seat with JR Smith.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    1. John Miller... tiest Guard in the league.
    2. Dan Carpenter...unreliable on PAT's and short-midrange FG's
    3. Tyrod Taylor (if he fails to restructure his contract)

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Blount is a guy that makes highlight reel power runs, but a routine 5 yd gain for an average NFL back is a stuff at the LOS for Blount because he accelerates about as fast as my fat ass would in an NFL game. I love The Winnebago but there's no doubt some team overpays ridiculously for him.

For me it's

1. Shaq Mason
    2. Logan Ryan
    3. David Andrews

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Good idea for a thread topic tbh

Didn't know Blount was that bad, every week when I tune in to NFL highlights it seems like he's bernoulli'n s in the rectangular area under the plexiglass.

For the Cowjews, that's a hard question if you're just talking about players and not management. We had Nick Hayden who was starting at DT for some reason every year but he's gone now. IMO you could pick just about anybody from our D-line since they're all interchangeable JAGs despite Cowboy fans saying that "______ has Pro Bowl potential! Just wait til this year's training camp where he puts it all together!!!"

David Irving has actually had stretches during an NFL season where he's looked like a good NFL player, as opposed to having an impressive hit on a practice dummy in training camp, so maybe he's a keeper but everybody else can go hop in the passenger seat with JR Smith.
    Mayowa was actually the best pass rusher... 6 sacks in 6 starts, keep him and Irving. The DTs are actually pretty good.

The problems on the DL are Tyrone Crawford (sucks and overpaid) and Lawrence (injuries)... if I'm the Cowboys I make TCrawford a June 1st cut to sign this year's draft class, and closely monitor Lawrence because this is his contract year... if he doesn't get 10 sacks this year or close, I just let him walk. Also, Jack Crawford (the epitome of a JAG) had the 2nd most snaps on the entire defensive line last year, he should be gone for good now but his presence made the whole line look worse that it really is.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Blount is a guy that makes highlight reel power runs, but a routine 5 yd gain for an average NFL back is a stuff at the LOS for Blount because he accelerates about as fast as my fat ass would in an NFL game. I love The Winnebago but there's no doubt some team overpays ridiculously for him.

For me it's

1. Shaq Mason
    2. Logan Ryan
    3. David Andrews
    Who's that? Hightower?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So yeah, for the Cowboys... I'll go with Tyrone Crawford, no doubt. Money eater, a positional tweener, and non-talented.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

For me it's

1. Shaq Mason
    2. Logan Ryan
    3. David Andrews
    I'm not sure if Blount gets that many offers from other teams, all of the advanced metrics have him as a below average runner (I think PFF has him graded as one of the worst starting running backs in the NFL).

Logan Ryan on the other hand has "mediocre corner who gets massively overpaid for being on a great team" written all over him, id be surprised if he's back next year.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm not sure if Blount gets that many offers from other teams, all of the advanced metrics have him as a below average runner (I think PFF has him graded as one of the worst starting running backs in the NFL).

Logan Ryan on the other hand has "mediocre corner who gets massively overpaid for being on a great team" written all over him, id be surprised if he's back next year.
    Malcolm Butler is the guy yall need to pay.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Probably Zeke. I don't think he can sustain this level of play. And pretty much anyone can run behind this line. They could get a #1 corner and some picks for him I think.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Probably Zeke. I don't think he can sustain this level of play. And pretty much anyone can run behind this line. They could get a #1 corner and some picks for him I think.
    You don't trade him now though, that'd be stupid, he was #4 overall last year and we're not coughing that up for a "maybe". I can agree with us trading him with about a year left on his contract to a RB needy team for a starting caliber player and a high to mid 1st round pick, though. Better to not pay a RB more than $5m a year.

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Cutler, obviously.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    At this time last year I would've said Danny Shelton, but it looks as if he's turning into a pretty good player after all. It's kind of a tough choice with the Browns because they have so many young, unproven players on whom the jury is still out.

Oh wait, I just remembered that RGIII is still on the roster. Okay, him.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You don't trade him now though, that'd be stupid, he was #4 overall last year and we're not coughing that up for a "maybe". I can agree with us trading him with about a year left on his contract to a RB needy team for a starting caliber player and a high to mid 1st round pick, though. Better to not pay a RB more than $5m a year.
    If they packaged him with Lee, they would command a king's ransom. Not to mention getting one troublemaker off the team.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    At this time last year I would've said Danny Shelton, but it looks as if he's turning into a pretty good player after all. It's kind of a tough choice with the Browns because they have so many young, unproven players on whom the jury is still out.

Oh wait, I just remembered that RGIII is still on the roster. Okay, him.
    you think they actually keep cawnbread going into next year? Seems obvious that's a failed experiment.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If they packaged him with Lee, they would command a king's ransom. Not to mention getting one troublemaker off the team.
    1) This isn't the NBA, you don't see multi big player for big player blockbuster trades like that
    2) Why the would we get rid of Lee, if we're trying to win a SB in the near future? Or Zeke for that matter. Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. We finally stumble upon a defensive positional strength (4-3 LB) and we're going to throw it away plus throw away our best overall positional strength which is the running game? Do that and we're back to 8-8 for the foreseeable future.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    1) This isn't the NBA, you don't see multi big player for big player blockbuster trades like that
    2) Why the would we get rid of Lee, if we're trying to win a SB in the near future? Or Zeke for that matter. Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. We finally stumble upon a defensive positional strength (4-3 LB) and we're going to throw it away plus throw away our best overall positional strength which is the running game? Do that and we're back to 8-8 for the foreseeable future.
    1) there are teams that need a starting RB and LB.
    2) Lee has turned into somewhat of a locker room cancer. And he might not have any trade value in a few years.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    you think they actually keep cawnbread going into next year? Seems obvious that's a failed experiment.
    I never take anything for granted with this organization.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    2) Lee has turned into somewhat of a locker room cancer. And he might not have any trade value in a few years.
    wtf? Lee and Witten are two of the most solid and heady-shouldered men in the NFL

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    wtf? Lee and Witten are two of the most solid and heady-shouldered men in the NFL
    I didn't say anything about trading Witten. You won't hear anything about Lee in the mainstream media. But you can tell ever since the injury and then getting the Pro Bowl snub...he's quietly becoming the malcontent of the team.
    You package him with Zeke and some team will be willing to bite and take the risk.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    ?

This is news to me

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ?

This is news to me
    It's pretty apparent to me. It's been building since his injuries. I think the ProBowl snub will make him unbearable this coming season.
    Last edited by SpursforSix; 02-21-2017 at 12:33 PM.

Post Count
    He's not, I was just ing around. Lee's a tremendous player and locker room guy. I'm glad he was able to stay on the field last year. Hopefully, Jaylon Smith can come in this season.
    why did you break character?

you had em on the ropes.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    why did you break character?

you had em on the ropes.
    ok...take off your quote of me and I'll change my post. maybe UNT is at the food bank and won't see

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    It's pretty apparent to me. It's been building since his injuries. I think the ProBowl snub will make him unbearable this coming season.

I think you have a point actually. I forgot about that fight he got in with Dez in the locker room last season. I think letting go of some our high character, team leaders like Rolando McClain in favor of players like Lee will come back and haunt us next season.

It's also well do ented how much of a positive impact Greg Hardy had on Gregory as he was able to look to him as a mentor. As soon as Hardy leaves, it's no coincidence that Gregory goes back to smoking blunts.

Thread Information