Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Eh, I'm sure lots of players will be getting cut now that the Colts have a new GM so I mostly want Chuck Pagano gone. I don't know how this guy survived not getting fired after the 2015 season and I don't know how he survived not getting fired through a GM change either. Even cancer couldn't kill this guy. Maybe that last one is in poor taste but I've been over him waiting to take the leash off Andrew Luck until the 3rd quarter pretty much the entire time he's been the head coach. His biggest two problems are that he can't start a game and he can't finish one he's already winning. Bye Felicia. The Colts also need to stop letting Andrew Luck be such a nice guy, and Pagano's not the coach to fix that. Until then they're gonna be ing fat chicks and wondering why the pretty girls won't go out with them. For all the Luck-Manning comparisons that's one thing Manning had over Luck at this point in their careers...knowing when your foot is on the other team's neck and putting that foot down.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Luck is like the dumbest smart guy I've ever seen. It's like he has to make stupid throws for 2+ quarters to turn his brain on and become unstoppable, right at the point where it's probably too late. He's a crazy QB to have in fantasy football, where for most of the game he's given you -2 points, then in about 10 minutes you suddenly got 50 out of him.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Pagano
    Arthur Jones
    Dwayne Allen
    Phillip Dorsett

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Don't think I need to say who tbh...

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Luck is like the dumbest smart guy I've ever seen. It's like he has to make stupid throws for 2+ quarters to turn his brain on and become unstoppable, right at the point where it's probably too late. He's a crazy QB to have in fantasy football, where for most of the game he's given you -2 points, then in about 10 minutes you suddenly got 50 out of him.
    I think he'd be more consistent if he ran the hurry up the entire game the way the Colts offense used to play. Their defense isn't good enough to support that kind of offense though, they have like one good DB and no safeties or linebackers.

Thread Information