Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Pelicans 5-1 in past 6 games. I figured AD and Cousins would struggle together for the first 5-10 games before starting to gel. They are 3.5 games behind Denver and they play them 3 times. Pels will have to win all 3 of those games to climb to the 8th seed. I see them falling short, and if that means that Gentry won't be back, I'd prefer that happen.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    they're gonna lose the next 3 games.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pelicans 5-1 in past 6 games. I figured AD and Cousins would struggle together for the first 5-10 games before starting to gel. They are 3.5 games behind Denver and they play them 3 times. Pels will have to win all 3 of those games to climb to the 8th seed. I see them falling short, and if that means that Gentry won't be back, I'd prefer that happen.
    What did you think about Monty Williams as a coach? I think he unjustly got fired. I thought they told him if they made the playoffs that he would retain his job? Is that true? What exactly happened?

I've never been a fan of Gentry, but he was decent in Phoenix. I thought that Monty was a pretty good coach too. What are your thoughts on the two?

I'd really like to see the Pelicans make the playoffs. I like both Denver and the Pelicans, but I think it would be more fun to see AD and Boogie go against the Warriors as I'd love to see how the Warriors try and handle them, especially with the Warriors weakness in the middle, would be interesting to see.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    What did you think about Monty Williams as a coach? I think he unjustly got fired. I thought they told him if they made the playoffs that he would retain his job? Is that true? What exactly happened?

I've never been a fan of Gentry, but he was decent in Phoenix. I thought that Monty was a pretty good coach too. What are your thoughts on the two?

I'd really like to see the Pelicans make the playoffs. I like both Denver and the Pelicans, but I think it would be more fun to see AD and Boogie go against the Warriors as I'd love to see how the Warriors try and handle them, especially with the Warriors weakness in the middle, would be interesting to see.
    I was never a fan of Monty but he's certainly better than Gentry has been. The Nuggets keep winning so I don't see the Pelicans catching them this season.

Thread Information