My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He let parker start so the team dont have to face Pelicans with Boogie and AD or Nuggets with Jokic in the first round. Hope the Warriors get challenged by the 8th seed in the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dubs are skull- ing any 8th seeded team, tbh.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And we get to face the team that knocked us out of the playoffs despite us having HCA, 2 of the last 4 years. Just brilliant!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Afraid of the Nuggets? Fitting that you're a fan of that puss Bonnet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And we get to face the team that knocked us out of the playoffs despite us having HCA, 2 of the last 4 years. Just brilliant!
    Minus KD... Vs. a heroballer^2

we will sweep okc lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having another team with 2 skilled bigs (there aren't many)who can overpower Draymond, would make it at least interesting TBH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having another team with 2 skilled bigs (there aren't many)who can overpower Draymond, would make it at least interesting TBH
    This is the first time in NBA history in which the best pf and best center of the league are on the same team. It has never happened in my lifetime and I don't recall in history of it ever happening. And there is no debate about who is the best pf or center in the league is. No team is gonna just "run thru them".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lowkey genius?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the first time in NBA history in which the best pf and best center of the league are on the same team. It has never happened in my lifetime and I don't recall in history of it ever happening. And there is no debate about who is the best pf or center in the league is. No team is gonna just "run thru them".
    ing , neither would rate much in the nineties at either position. Neither is a winner on his own, let's see if two is all that good. Cousins is a fruitcake and they're both Calipari alumni which means they know Jack about actually winning basketball games when talent isn't enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing , neither would rate much in the nineties at either position. Neither is a winner on his own, let's see if two is all that good. Cousins is a fruitcake and they're both Calipari alumni which means they know Jack about actually winning basketball games when talent isn't enough.
    well Pierce, Allen, and KG had all went to conference finals but neither had saw a finals until they got together. And as for players rating much in the 90s at their position, I'm assuming you believe Draymond Green would be a top pf in the 90s as well having to guard the likes of Shawn Kemp, Derrick Coleman, Horace Grant, Barkley, Webber, or Malone on a nightly basis?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well Pierce, Allen, and KG had all went to conference finals but neither had saw a finals until they got together. And as for players rating much in the 90s at their position, I'm assuming you believe Draymond Green would be a top pf in the 90s as well having to guard the likes of Shawn Kemp, Derrick Coleman, Horace Grant, Barkley, Webber, or Malone on a nightly basis?
    , Pierce, Allen and Garnett all had massive success pulling their own teams along by themselves. Cousins and Davis have done all. Draymond Green would get smoked by Malone and Barkley.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , Pierce, Allen and Garnett all had massive success pulling their own teams along by themselves. Cousins and Davis have done all. Draymond Green would get smoked by Malone and Barkley.
    Ray Allen was NOT by himself in Milwaukee. Pierce had a shot jacking Walker with him, but he's still better than anyone Davis has at the moment. KG in 04 when they made the conference finals(and should have been playing us) had Sprewell(and in that season is still better than anyone Cousins and Davis have now). , Casell and Sprewell that season were better than any guard we have this season wtf. These guys weren't "alone". I personally feel Walker and Spreewell were better than Rudy Gay, but if you want to say they are equals, I won't argue it, but they weren't alone in the sense of not having a good 2nd option. That's bs.

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see AD as a loser. He's just a great player on a bad team. Seems injury prone though.

Otoh, Cousins, help or not, has shown to be a headcase before. It's a legit question mark how he will do with this new coach and alongside Davis. I think even with those too developing good chemistry fast enough, they won't go further than to make games uncomfortable for the Warriors, since they still won't have enough talent on the other positions.

That's this season though. Scary what they could do with a couple of more moves in the offseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information