Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LkrFan is my dude. Happy to see someone w the courage to post upstairs. He's dumb as but a great person

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LkrFan is my dude. Happy to see someone w the courage to post upstairs. He's dumb as but a great person

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you fluke your way to 3 straight Finals?
    He didn't say that all 3 were fluke, just the 2008 one.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's not that hard. Kobe did it twice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol lakers trying to reframe another big loss for them into something that matters for us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    11>5. Claiming championships from Minnesota? Pathetic. Stop trying to act like y'all are Boston. Typical Hollywood delusion.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    16 > 5. Tell that to the Heat Fans son. I ain't tryna hear it.

Why you bringing up old ?

Irrelevancy begets hypocrisy, no?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First, Laker Fans jumped on the Warriors bandwagon. Now, they're jumping on the Pelicans bandwagon. I'm not surprised.

Nothing to see here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    11>5. Claiming championships from Minnesota? Pathetic. Stop trying to act like y'all are Boston. Typical Hollywood delusion.
    The franchise moved to LA and took les with them. Those are our rangsPERIOD.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP must have masturbated hard when this trade went down at the thought of a possible Pelicans-Spurs matchup. Too bad op is re ed and can't do math. For the pelicans to get the 7th seed they would have to go 21-4 the rest of the way while OKC would have to go 12-13. Pelicans-Spurs is not happening unless the warriors start tanking games.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure anyone but Laker fan holds those Mikan les in high esteem. I'm not too worried about LMA as he's played well enough against these two and he wasn't the on manhandled by the Thunder, it was the bigs on our second unit that got destroyed. He's not a superstar, but at the current state of NBA big men, he and an ancient Gasol are good enough to get the Spurs to the WCF. Beating the Warriors would be tough if SA went gets that far, but can't blame the Spurs. Blame the NBA for allowing Durant to get to GSW and then changing the rules. Spurs have done well just to stay compe ive. And sometimes it's bad luck that you have one team overwhelming dominant. Jazz, Sonics, and Suns had great teams, they just happened to play in the Jordan era.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Will be must see TV" National coverage... March 3rd on ESPN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP must have masturbated hard when this trade went down at the thought of a possible Pelicans-Spurs matchup. Too bad op is re ed and can't do math. For the pelicans to get the 7th seed they would have to go 21-4 the rest of the way while OKC would have to go 12-13. Pelicans-Spurs is not happening unless the warriors start tanking games.

As I said in another thread, don't be surprised if Steve Kerr starts resting players soon..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^ scurred and running as fast as he can from this matchup Pelicans-Spurs could still happen son. They are only 2.5 games out of the currently 8th seeded Nuggs and Spurs are only 4 games out of the 1 seed. Could be 8 Part II

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember that last time the Lakers got 8th seed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Remember that last time the Lakers got 8th seed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many rings do the LOS ANGELES Lakers have again? Exactly. Wait I know...y'all have 16*...right? Always claiming transplants as your own.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How many rings do the LOS ANGELES Lakers have again? Exactly. Wait I know...y'all have 16*...right? Always claiming transplants as your own.
    that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fortunately, NBA basketball is 5-on-5, not 2-on-2.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    c'mon manuel, Spurs are one of the few teams with the frontcourt rotation to not be bothered too much by the Pels imo. and not like the Pels bigs are known for being defensive stoppers (well, davis is but that rep is undeserved tbh). they both would rather shoot jumpers anyway. spurs will be fine

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Demarcus Cousins team making the playoffs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We always have trouble against New Orleans without Boogie. How would we not be bothered too much by them after they've added a massive upgrade to their frontcourt?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    c'mon Manuel, Spurs are one of the few teams with the frontcourt rotation to not be bothered too much by the Pels imo. and not like the Pels bigs are known for being defensive stoppers (well, davis is but that rep is undeserved tbh). they both would rather shoot jumpers anyway. spurs will be fine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having to bump your own ty thread.

Thread Information