Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Troofbombs, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's right, tbh. AAU doesn't care about teamplay or fundamentals, part to blame for all the recent players looking good on paper but can't cut it on an NBA team.

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Awesome words from KG. Hope the kids are listening

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KG has barely been retired and he already has old man "the kids these days are no good" syndrome

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Caliparization of basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, because of AAU, they guys have known each other since they were kids and are now good friends.

There is no compe ion, no rivalry.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Also, because of AAU, they guys have known each other since they were kids and are now good friends.

There is no compe ion, no rivalry.
    Today's NBA? Soft tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the NBA is at it's peak in popularity in years, maybe ever... wtf is this niglet talking about?

this skank ass talking about en lement and talent, when he milked the Wolves for every penny they had and eventually pulled a Lebron, bolted to Boston to create a superteam so he could finally 'earn' () a ring.

smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have heard the criticism fir AAU ans it goes more to how not ready guys are to play in the NBA... Garnett mentions having to teach and it does show when you see young lotto picks that look like they don't even know how to play the team game...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    the NBA is at it's peak in popularity in years, maybe ever... wtf is this niglet talking about?

this skank ass talking about en lement and talent, when he milked the Wolves for every penny they had and eventually pulled a Lebron, bolted to Boston to create a superteam so he could finally 'earn' () a ring.

smh
    He is right. Most of these players don't even have basic fundamentals such as making a simple outlet pass.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One and done is a real problem too, both for college and the pros.

College basketball has turned into a ty product. You can't keep a decent core together. Then those kids come to the NBA and suck because they aren't ready to play.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    One and done is a real problem too, both for college and the pros.

College basketball has turned into a ty product. You can't keep a decent core together. Then those kids come to the NBA and suck because they aren't ready to play.
    I agree but on the other hand you can't really blame the kids (not saying you are). NCAA is a big ing scam tbh
    Last edited by 140; 02-23-2017 at 09:07 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I myself wasn't good enough to play AAU but did Coach in it a bit ...parents have some culpability. Putting their kids on stacked teams, ing about playing time, playing kids at levels below Thier skill, lying about age so their kids can dominate ...spoiling them rotten...lots of issues in youth basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The lack of a worthwhile minor league to serve as an alternative to the NCAA. Can't blame people for wanting to have something to separate high-school players who have pro futures from those who don't. But they need to stop relying on schools to teach fundamentals.
    Last edited by Chinook; 02-23-2017 at 11:31 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    today's NBA

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is right. Most of these players don't even have basic fundamentals such as making a simple outlet pass.
    Do you have proof of this, tbh? It's a really specific example..

I'd like to see some proof of yesterday's outlet passes vs. today..
    Last edited by HarlemHeat37; 02-23-2017 at 01:30 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When somebody uses the "fundamentals" argument, they're essentially saying "white", tbh that's all it is, if we're being honest..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No... its why someone like Matt Bonner could effectively guard Dwight Howard,

Athleticism yer born with,skills you learn from coaches or not

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basketball in the US has always lacked on fundamentals tbh, but it's getting better. I'm surprised KG would say something like this when yesterday's NBA was known for having an alarming amount of "rugged" players that didn't know how to shoot, pass or drible, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basketball in the US has always lacked on fundamentals tbh, but it's getting better. I'm surprised KG would say something like this when yesterday's NBA was known for having an alarming amount of "rugged" players that didn't know how to shoot, pass or drible, tbh.
    you're wrong, my ..it had guys like Charles Oakley..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're wrong, my ..it had guys like Charles Oakley..
    Exxellent defender, rebounder, passer, midrange shooter, good basketball IQ

But yeah, DeAndre Jordan dunkzzzz, weeeeeeeeeeee

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I myself wasn't good enough to play AAU but did Coach in it a bit ...parents have some culpability. Putting their kids on stacked teams, ing about playing time, playing kids at levels below Thier skill, lying about age so their kids can dominate ...spoiling them rotten...lots of issues in youth basketball.
    Parents are literally the worst. I had a dad get all pissy at me because i had the audacity to tell him that if his little billy wasn't batting .500 and owning everyone in high school, he had no shot at a D1 baseball scholarship.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Parents are literally the worst. I had a dad get all pissy at me because i had the audacity to tell him that if his little billy wasn't batting .500 and owning everyone in high school, he had no shot at a D1 baseball scholarship.
    Oh even girls softball and volleyball parents all think their kids are D1 stars smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Garnett Billups, and McGrady already old grumpy men. Thankfully Tim Duncan hasn't turn into one.

Yesterdays Nba yelling At the clouds.

Thread Information