My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Might as well make a thread about it instead of posting in Dark Souls threads.

Who has gotten the game yet? I like it so far. The combat is deeper than the Souls games (I still haven't bothered to memorize moves), and the difficulty is pretty high at first. I am starting get into the groove; I beat Tachibana Muneshige on my first try.

Fun game overall. I haven't tried the multiplayer aspect yet, which is a partially why I play Souls games in the first place. From what I have heard from others, the level and enemy design gets old after a while.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm interested in this game for sure.

People are complaining that there is too much loot in this game.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might as well make a thread about it instead of posting in Dark Souls threads.

Who has gotten the game yet? I like it so far. The combat is deeper than the Souls games (I still haven't bothered to memorize moves), and the difficulty is pretty high at first. I am starting get into the groove; I beat Tachibana Muneshige on my first try.

Fun game overall. I haven't tried the multiplayer aspect yet, which is a partially why I play Souls games in the first place. From what I have heard from others, the level and enemy design gets old after a while.
    Is the performance solid on the 60 fps mode? I read even base PS4 can do 60 fps though with pretty aggressive dynamic resolution scaling.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I'm interested in this game for sure.

People are complaining that there is too much loot in this game.
    The game reaches Mass Effect 1 levels of useless clutter. I got a few great weapons and armor early on, and everything else I pick up is that only exists to be sold.

Is the performance solid on the 60 fps mode? I read even base PS4 can do 60 fps though with pretty aggressive dynamic resolution scaling.
    The game lets the player choose whether they want better graphics or better performance, and I chose the one in-between. The fps occasionally drops, but not nearly as much as a Souls game.

Thread Information