Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The reason it escalated is bc McGee doesn't have a sense of humor. He's been butthurt since way back when he was with the Nuggets. I remember they brought him in for an interview on Inside the NBA and it was akward as bc of Javale's butthurt. You have to be able to laugh at yourself sometimes. I think Shaq has had it out for him since that interview, tbh.
    Pretty sure Javale was actually in good spirits during that interview.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure Javale was actually in good spirits during that interview.
    Lol no. He literally called the segment Shaqtin' A Coon and was pretty defensive.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not going to defend McGee, I think he's being soft, as well, tbh..however, it seems like some people ITT aren't familiar with Shaq's history

He's the most sensitive superstar in NBA history and it isn't even close IMO..

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I'm not going to defend McGee, I think he's being soft, as well, tbh..however, it seems like some people ITT aren't familiar with Shaq's history

He wasn't even the most sensitive player on his own team in his prime.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    really hoping inside the nba and shaq part ways replace him with brent barry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't KD the one who asked through his agent not to be included in shaqtin a fool? This was probably his idea, tbh
    That's true. I had forgotten about that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq is gonna kick that ass
    s McGee keeps doing stupid things on court he is truly a bum.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The reason it escalated is bc McGee doesn't have a sense of humor. He's been butthurt since way back when he was with the Nuggets. I remember they brought him in for an interview on Inside the NBA and it was akward as bc of Javale's butthurt. You have to be able to laugh at yourself sometimes. I think Shaq has had it out for him since that interview, tbh.
    I have to agree with my fellow engineering scro here.

I don't think McGee has anybody to blame for himself for two reasons:

1) Should've just laughed it off. Pretty sure guys like JR Smith, Harden, Otto Porter, etc are on there all the time and probably don't care

2) and wtf? Quit with the epic ups. I've never seen anybody inbound a ball for the other team, check into a game with his warmups pants on, attempt a free throw line dunk in the game and lose the ball out of bounds, or take out a teammate's legs while throwing a pass ten feet above the backboard. Yet this guy has done all of that in his short career. I mean, are we not supposed to laugh at that?

But Shaq is a overly sensitive machild who's probably gone overboard with it all because he knows McGee gets butthurt so good for McGee to atleast stand up for himself. I don't know how somebody can be universally recognized as one of the top 3 most dominant players to ever play the game yet get so butthurt when random people criticize him or even tease him for his free throws. It would be like me threatening to fight Fabbs/ducks/boutons over one of their dumb posts. If I was as accomplished as Shaq, you'd have to accuse me of sodomizing a toddler with a rusty knife in order to even get a reaction out of me.

Javale McGee "Shaq, it's pretty sad that I'm on your mind."

Shaq "OOGA BOOGA!!! ME COME KICK YOUR ASS FUK U !!"

Seriously? You're a Hall of Famer and one of the most admired players to ever play any sport and you can't just let that insult go without chimping out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're both babies, but good opportunity for TNT to get rid of Shaq. He's drags that show through the mud.

Shaq was even sensitive about SA fans loving Robinson and not him since he played his HS ball here. He talked David his entire career out of jealously. Dude was and has always been a sensitive .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors so sensitive lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    380lbs? I don't recall him being that overweight.
    Phil Jackson I think said he was 382 when the Lakers were three peating. Obviously as he got older he had to drop a fair bit as he was rapidly losing mobility.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. NPD's are nasty, mean people, and Shaq is one nasty, mean guy. This is the guy who mocked a Black dude with a deformed face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

DK? Reacts differently but DK was ultra sensitive.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phil Jackson I think said he was 382 when the Lakers were three peating. Obviously as he got older he had to drop a fair bit as he was rapidly losing mobility.
    I thought he got up to something like 330lbs. What was his peak playing weight with the Lakers in 2000? I think that was the season he was in his best shape while playing for the Lakers. Any idea what weight he was at around then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Otto Porter was a Shaqtin a fool MVP and he became a very good player instead of whinning, probably gonna get maxed too.

Javale and Shaq are both stupid af.

Also Durant bringing up Shaq status as a police officer is even more ridiculous than LeBron googling Barkley's dirt.
    THE ? When d'you start posting again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq had amazing skill, but when he realized they would just let him bull through everyone, he stopped improving, gained weight and took the easy way out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq had amazing skill.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought he got up to something like 330lbs. What was his peak playing weight with the Lakers in 2000? I think that was the season he was in his best shape while playing for the Lakers. Any idea what weight he was at around then?
    Phil Jackson is the one who wanted Shaq to gain weight so he could dominate more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phil Jackson is the one who wanted Shaq to gain weight so he could dominate more
    380 with the Lakers then Riley made him lose like 40lbs as he was getting in his mid 30s when he got to the heat. He was just an animal in his prime, virtually no moves, just overpower everyone and dunk every possession.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Shaq had come up with something more clever than "imma kick yo ass" I would probably stand with him on this matter. Since he didn't, both come up as huge flaming gots (not to be confused with people that have sexual relationships with people of the same sex, tbh).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His peak listed weight was 330, but he was clearly over 350 during large stretches of his career, with a rumoured peak of 380.

For reference, he was supposedly 285 lbs during his rookie season.

https://c0bf49af09dabaaf4f81-3c5c7cf...015?1367856179

This is when he was with the lakers
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...72cf0ce0b5.jpg

He got even bigger with the cavs and Boston.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The moms have spoken.

Shaq mom told shaq to shut up and put an end to it, helping mcgee out.

McGees mom wanted more.

today's NBA players needing two moms to help them out in a feud
    today's sensitive players
    cyber bullying and needing mom to stand up for him

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    False. Shaq used that as an excuse. In his mvp year he lost weight which was encouraged or at least hinted at by Phil as necessary if he wanted to win a le ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    False. Shaq used that as an excuse. In his mvp year he lost weight which was encouraged or at least hinted at by Phil as necessary if he wanted to win a le ...
    Still carried Kirby though

Nuttin' in these bitches philldafunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we get a gif of when that kid punched him in the face?

Thread Information