Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Shaq is one nasty, mean guy. This is the guy who mocked a Black dude with a deformed face.
    Now that you mentioned it, Kobe's face is pretty deformed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you meant "couldn't" care less, and two I'm not defending Shaq in anyway. I've disliked him since the beginning since he always had some bs to say about Robinson.. My comment was to people crying "bully" about a TV personality.. This is petty re ed bull , akin to Sean er beefing with actors over their portrayal of him on SNL
    If I'm not mistaken, he also talked about Duncan early on (at least passively) but then when it was apparent how good Duncan was, sort of changed his tune. I think his original, "Big Fundamental" nickname was actually not intended to be fully complimentary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. NPD's are nasty, mean people, and Shaq is one nasty, mean guy. This is the guy who mocked a Black dude with a deformed face.
    When I was a kid my stepdad at the time sold men's shoes at a Dillard's in San Antonio. Shaq was in town and came in one day and my stepdad was helping him with shoes. He asked him for an autograph for me when he was done and Shaq said no. Then Shaq asked for a discount bc he was famous. When my stepdad told me it wasn't really a big deal or anything and I never really disliked Shaq bc of it, but when you hear him speak and etc. he just seems like that kind of guy. I was standing behind David Robinson and his family as a child waiting in line at the old movie theater in Huebner Oaks and he was gracious enough to meet me and shake my hand even though he was spending time with his wife and kids. Obviously now that I've grown up I wouldn't bother the guy in that situation, but I was a kid and it speaks to the big difference in personalities between those two.

I think the whole thing between him and JaVale McGee is stupid. Just makes JaVale look like a baby when he's got his teammates sticking up for him and the organization talking to TNT behind the scenes and it makes Shaq look bad for taking it so far and saying he's gonna kick his ass and .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your stepdad shoulda told him to go himself.

Thread Information