http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/123...her-on-twitter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq, forever 12

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq can only dish and not take. Since he's always the biggest man in the room, he last resort is always I'm gonna kick you ass.

The TNT show has gone to ever since he joined.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq can only dish and not take. Since he's always the biggest man in the room, he last resort is always I'm gonna kick you ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaq, forever 12
    Yesterdays Nba

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Shaq was a terrible addition, though to be fair, it was gonna suck anyway with Barkley jumping the shark and KG getting in on it.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

YESx100000000

Shaq is so bad on that show. The LeBron issue from a few weeks ago is a prime example. Barkley clearly is correct, Shaq gets pissed because he's getting his ass handed to him in the debate, so he throws out his rings as proof that his ty opinion is more valid than Chuck's. It was infuriating.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah, Shaq was a terrible addition, though to be fair, it was gonna suck anyway with Barkley jumping the shark and KG getting in on it.
    I actually love Area 21 and want it expanded to a full show. KG and Sheed are hilarious IMO. If they added Randy Moss to the group it would be something I'd easily tune into every week.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

I kinda like the moment of awkwardness he brings to that show especially when he goes at Barkley.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't even watch that anymore. Shaq may have been ever so slightly amusing in his post game interviews when he was still a player, but that's because those segments rarely lasted longer than a minute. Throw him on tv where he has to talk for longer than that and his lack of brain power is on full display. The show is running on reputation only now tbh.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Shaq sucks, but Barkley, Chris Webber and Cheryl Miller's sister have more to do with the decline of TNT than he does. Especially Chuck, who barely even watches basketball anymore and whose shtick jumped the shark years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kinda like the moment of awkwardness he brings to that show especially when he goes at Barkley.
    He has runs around on the set in his underwear, acts like a 5 year old, constantly interrupts everyone, then wants his opinion to be the final authority no questions asked, and gets upset when people don't accept it as gospel.

Then when arguments aren't going his way, he resorts to the ring count or I'm gonna kick your ass.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I in hate Shaq. Sensitive little .

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has runs around on the set in his underwear, acts like a 5 year old, constantly interrupts everyone, then wants his opinion to be the final authority no questions asked, and gets upset when people don't accept it as gospel.

Then when arguments aren't going his way, he resorts to the ring count or I'm gonna kick your ass.
    And we just elected him president.....

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He didn't put him in his place, he's just showing how sensitive he is. I'll admit I've laughed at McGee on Shaqtin a Fool but he's still a player I'd want on my team and good for him for standing up for himself. Shaq is basically bullying him at this point so you have to say something back even if the brainlets with <80 IQ's will still laugh at him. I think Javale actually got the upper hand. If he's such a bum, and Shaq is so high and mighty, why does he even need to respond?

I remember the year the NY Giants won their first Super Bowl, when Eli Manning wasn't that good, and Tiki Barber had just gotten a job after retirement on TV. He was constantly roasting Eli through the media when Eli fired back. Even though Barber was a Hall of Famer and most fans probably laughed at him, later on his teammates said that was the first time they really gained a lot of respect for him.

Eastsideboxing Spurs fan bulakenyo's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always thought Shaq was unfunny and a bully.

TNT with him is terrible, almost unwatchable.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, this feud is going to go on for a long time, tbh..

Dominos: "Shaq had no skills"

Shaq is known to be childish and holds on to grudges more than any athlete I've ever seen..we'll still be hearing about this in 2020

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Shaq is known to be childish and holds on to grudges more than any athlete I've ever seen..we'll still be hearing about this in 2020
    Love it tbh.

Today's NBA exposing yeterday's NBA lol

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

TNT with him is terrible, almost unwatchable.
    Do people really watch these halftime shows for in-depth analysis? LMAO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the ultimate sensitive has spoken..like Durbeta stance wasn't predictable

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

KD is wrong for this...Shaq was skilled. I've never seen a player his size, speed, footwork. Shaq couldn't shoot but that doesn't mean he wasnt skilled

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Otto Porter was a Shaqtin a fool MVP and he became a very good player instead of whinning, probably gonna get maxed too.

Javale and Shaq are both stupid af.

Also Durant bringing up Shaq status as a police officer is even more ridiculous than LeBron googling Barkley's dirt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for McGee. Good for today's players standing up to yesterday's has-beens.

Snaq, Barkey, Oakley getting smacked down the past month.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    List in all this is that Mcgee called Shaq a coon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    those tools ... these jabronis, tbh..what a petty franchise top to bottom ..

Thread Information