My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    uggh Bennett to Pack

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Cooks to the Pats. Saints get a package that includes 1st round pick. Doesn't sound like we're getting Butler in the deal.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    uggh Bennett to Pack
    Take Cook from them then, he's better than Bennett tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Stacked!
    I like your receiving corps, you just need a lightning fast small guy in the 2nd-3rd round to replace DJax and you'll be all set. I like your OL and new revamped DL. Keep Cousins obviously. Breeland needs to get better, though.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Pats get Cooks & 4th round pick.
    Saints get 1st & 3rd round pick.
    Pats win the trade.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    T Will stays with boys, 4 years 17 mill.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Nolan Carroll to boys

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    And unfortunately, you won't get over the hump with Bortles even if you do make the playoffs. But first, you need to make the playoffs WITH Bortles, perhaps as the lower wild card seed, and a promising team around him so you can lure a real top tier QB to Jacksonville and the pundits can forever shut up about moving the Jags overseas.

I honestly thought the Jags would be at least a 5 win team last year and they were a 3 win team. I think Indy is the team that will suffer if the Jags go up.
    Dude with an asshole clown of a coach in Gus Bradley they weren't going anywhere.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    T Will stays with boys, 4 years 17 mill.
    So we kept our entire starting offense. Just need to keep one of Claiborne or Carr (not both), trade Romo to the Texans for their 4th rounder and call it an offseason up to the draft.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude with an asshole clown of a coach in Gus Bradley they weren't going anywhere.
    Gus Bradley was a very minor part of the problem. The Jags haven't been good since when, 2007?

I'll start taking your team more seriously when you stop playing home games every year in in' England. It's you fans' fault that the team makes more than twice as much profit on a game overseas than in your own home stadium. Too many people in the Jacksonville area, all they care about is Nascar and other redneck like that.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Oh , could it happen?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-free-a...land-Tony-Romo

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Gus Bradley was a very minor part of the problem. The Jags haven't been good since when, 2007?

I'll start taking your team more seriously when you stop playing home games every year in in' England. It's you fans' fault that the team makes more than twice as much profit on a game overseas than in your own home stadium. Too many people in the Jacksonville area, all they care about is Nascar and other redneck like that.
    You are truly talking out of you're ass. Yes they make a profit playing overseas. Yes attendance is a league wide issue not just for the Jags. But the Jags have an extremely loyal majority. Their fan base is mostly diehards and support even though they've sucked ass since 2007. That's a testament to that fan base. If they start winning, you wont get them to shut the up. I promise you that. After all the brunt of the jokes when you have teams like the ing Browns and Chargers everyone default s on the Jags.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Oh , could it happen?

He would die with that OL but they'll make the playoffs ... oh wait they won't because he'll be on the DL.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Panthers went hard today:

Signed LT Matt Kalil, DE Julius Peppers, CB Captain Munnerlyn, WR Charles Johnson, SS Mike Adams

Literally filling every need before the draft.

Traded away Ealy to the Pats tho... not too happy about that

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Oh , could it happen?

He doesn't want to uproot his family so he wants to play as close to home as possible. He's already said that if he gets traded to a team that he doesn't want to be on he will retire.

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I can bet that Romo will not survive on the field up until playoffs.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    JJ Wilcox to Tampa

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    He doesn't want to uproot his family so he wants to play as close to home as possible. He's already said that if he gets traded to a team that he doesn't want to be on he will retire.
    What is Houston waiting for then. You going to battle with savage bruh?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Panthers went hard today:

Signed LT Matt Kalil, DE Julius Peppers, CB Captain Munnerlyn, WR Charles Johnson, SS Mike Adams

Literally filling every need before the draft.

Traded away Ealy to the Pats tho... not too happy about that
    yeah taking scraps from teams that didn't make the playoffs (excluding peppers, who is 37) is a surefire way to resurrect a franchise

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    JJ Wilcox to Tampa
    Falcons offense approves of that move.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What is Houston waiting for then. You going to battle with savage bruh?
    Houston has one of the worst game managing head coaches I've ever seen, worse than the Harbaughs.

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...orleans-saints

Look at that. If Saints sign him to whatever, Pats gets 11th pick if not match. This is ing brilliant. Butler, 32th, 3rd rounder for 11th, Cooks, 4th rounder.

Or else Pats will get him at 3,2 mil. Or Saints will do the trade for lower than 11th pick. WOW. And Butler is already replaced on the roster, so no biggie there.

And this will only work, if Butler signs with New Orleans long term deal, which Pats wouldn`t match. If he signs lowball offer, like under 30 mil for 4 years, Pats will match. If he signs deal like Gilmore`s/ Bouye`s, Pats get 11th pick. Or work the trade, where Saints will give better offer than pick 11th pick, so they control this 3,2 mil of 2017/18 Butler`s deal, and then extension kicks.
    Last edited by Mal; 03-14-2017 at 11:13 AM.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Malcolm Butler scheduled to meet with Saints on Thursday. Now we're talking. But at what freaking cost...

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...orleans-saints

Look at that. If Saints sign him to whatever, Pats gets 11th pick if not match. This is ing brilliant. Butler, 32th, 3rd rounder for 11th, Cooks, 4th rounder.

Or else Pats will get him at 3,2 mil. Or Saints will do the trade for lower than 11th pick. WOW. And Butler is already replaced on the roster, so no biggie there.
    If Saints give up the 11th pick, then the Pats might as well be charged with rape in their ulative Saints dealings.

Thread Information