Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Irvin is a situational pass rusher from the weakside linebacker spot. So that's comparing bananas to plantains. I was talking about Jihad and that other guy. Mayowa is better
    irvin isn't situational, he's an every down player. and he's the guy who was rushing opposite of mack, which was the parameter YOU set. bruce irvin played on 88% of all snaps in the games he appeared in. benson mayowa only played 36% of snaps in games he appeared in.

yes, jihad ward sucked, but he was playing DT, not DE

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    yeah taking scraps from teams that didn't make the playoffs (excluding peppers, who is 37) is a surefire way to resurrect a franchise
    Meh

Kalil was a good pick at first and played a lot injured. Its an upgrade regardless, but the fact that his brother plays here I'm hoping resurrects his career. Mike Adams is a really good vet that is going to start and bring experience and leadership to a young secondary. Peppers is self-explanatory. A fan favorite, that can still produce. Captain Munnerlyn is a very productive player as well. It's not like we are signing scrubs. We are a year from 15-1, it's not like we need to rebuild completely and you know that.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    irvin isn't situational, he's an every down player. and he's the guy who was rushing opposite of mack, which was the parameter YOU set. bruce irvin played on 88% of all snaps in the games he appeared in. benson mayowa only played 36% of snaps in games he appeared in.

yes, jihad ward sucked, but he was playing DT, not DE
    Again I don't follow Raiders games intimately like that, it's been since 2013 since I watched a full Raiders game (Thanksgiving against the Cowboys in Dallas). I've watched bits and pieces of some of the nationally televised games last year and the only guy who really stands out for me is Mack. I remember Ward in college and he was supposed to be a DE/pass rusher so that's what I assume he was drafted to be. Also, Google is saying he's a DE on the Raiders. But I assume he plays 3-tech. As for Irvin, 4-3 base OLB is not really a pass rushing position.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Time and time again you show you don't know what you're talking about. I'm done clicking the "view post" button.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Manti Te'o heading to the Saints. The Malcolm Butler deal is still in the works.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Team leader Marshawn Lynch to the Raiders? spurraider21

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...akland-raiders

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Assuming comparable physical conditions Lynch is a better fit than Peterson would be since he's a good pass protector and decent receiver. We just need a power back to complete the committee

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Time and time again you show you don't know what you're talking about. I'm done clicking the "view post" button.
    How about you don't use the ignore user feature on an internet message board like only a quivering pink vagina would.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Payton interested in JFF :stirpot

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ints/99533246/

Chirp chirp in advance

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Payton interested in JFF :stirpot

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ints/99533246/

Chirp chirp in advance
    Johnny Manziel in the general vicinity of Bourbon St. Yeah this would end really well.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Still wondering how much DeSean Jackson has left in the tank. Also, curious to see how he pairs with Mike Evans.

Would love the feedback from one of our Redskins fans (or a 'Boys fan that watched a lot of NFC East football).

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Still wondering how much DeSean Jackson has left in the tank. Also, curious to see how he pairs with Mike Evans.

Would love the feedback from one of our Redskins fans (or a 'Boys fan that watched a lot of NFC East football).
    Always a threat, but i wasn't as worried with Cousins at the helm

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

The receiving corps is going to be pretty damn good with big physical Evans (poor man's Megatron) on one side and the speedster Jackson on the other, with the quick and nifty Humphries in the slot and Cam Brate an upper -- not top, but upper -- tier tight end.

Problem is your QB isn't that great and your OL has big issues especially in pass protection.

I think the Buccaneers as it stands are a 10-6 team and 2nd place in a much improved NFC South this next year, which is a dark horse to be the best division in the NFL this coming year given that the best divisions from 2016 (AFC West and NFC East) are playing each other and thus effectively cancelling each other out.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Always a threat, but i wasn't as worried with Cousins at the helm
    Thanks for the input.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    UNT you know I don't read a gotdamn thing you post. When I ask for an opinion (for future references) obviously I'm not asking for yours.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    UNT you know I don't read a gotdamn thing you post. When I ask for an opinion (for future references) obviously I'm not asking for yours.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...illion_in_cap/

People here thinking that Patriots are going to roll over 20 mil to next season, in order to use it on frachinse tag for Jimmy Garropollo. And best part is that, after paying 20mil to backup QB, they are still going to have 30 mil and not so many must have extension on mind.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Then you're a stupid idiot. Ignorant.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Only pussies & assholes go to the extent of using the ignore user feature on an internet message board.

It's chicken .

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    34 year old Witten with a 4 year extension, albeit a flexible one.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I swear Dak and Zeke are going to retire before him...

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    wow

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I swear Dak and Zeke are going to retire before him...
    our grand-babies will have had their funerals before he retires

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jason Witten is, in so many ways, the Tim Duncan of the NFL. Even in his youth, he never was a particularly fast or athletic tight end, like a say, Jordan Reed or Tony Gonzalez. Instead, he beat the rest of the league with his fundamentals, his intelligence, his intangibles, his overall smarts and knowledge of the game as well as his toughness and willingness to do everything in his power to win games for his team. This is why he's highly revered throughout Texas and the football world and will likely go down as one of the greatest to play the position, arguably the GOAT TE.

Thread Information