My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jaylon Smith's Nerve Damage Reportedly Has Not Seen a 'Significant Change'

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ificant-change

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think he can still be an effective player for us. if you look at the vids of him doing drills, the explosiveness and speed is there but the only concern is the drop foot. the brace will help some but the biggest test is seeing him cover running backs and tight ends in space.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think he can still be an effective player for us. if you look at the vids of him doing drills, the explosiveness and speed is there but the only concern is the drop foot. the brace will help some but the biggest test is seeing him cover running backs and tight ends in space.
    I haven't seen any of the vids but I hope you're right. Seems like a big question mark but maybe he can figure in to the equation even if he is not 100% or 80%. Do you think he might be a situational player?

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I haven't seen any of the vids but I hope you're right. Seems like a big question mark but maybe he can figure in to the equation even if he is not 100% or 80%. Do you think he might be a situational player?
    no, he's the starting middle linebacker. We don't really have a choice at this point, and he's still a better option than the other crap we have for that position

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Like unt said, he's going to start at MLB for us.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    rofl this is so typical of the Cowjews.

Everybody masturbate about how "_______" is killing it in training camp, practice, or OTAs only for the guy to not do anything when it actually matters. Brandon Weeden, Demarcus Lawrence, Devin Street, Randy Gregory, Terrence Williams, etc.

Now that Smith is out, we'll get to hear about how Charles Tapper is making the practice dummies look silly. I'm sure there's still a year or two more to get hyped up about David Irving too imo

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    rofl this is so typical of the Cowjews.

Everybody masturbate about how "_______" is killing it in training camp, practice, or OTAs only for the guy to not do anything when it actually matters. Brandon Weeden, Demarcus Lawrence, Devin Street, Randy Gregory, Terrence Williams, etc.

Now that Smith is out, we'll get to hear about how Charles Tapper is making the practice dummies look silly. I'm sure there's still a year or two more to get hyped up about David Irving too imo
    Wrong.

Thread Information