Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Really liked it myself, even moreso than the first one surprisingly.

the Brad Pitt and Matt Damon cameos

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I might give the movies a shot someday but Ryan Reynolds ruined Blade 3 for me.
    He was awful in that and that movie killed the series. He was bad as Deadpool in the first Wolverine movie but he's good in these last two Deadpools and I never liked him going back to when he was in that dumb "waiting" some of my friends liked in college

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Going tomorrow tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Like dP1, funny movie but ty overall

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Funny AF.

I laughed out loud the whole time. Prob see it again. Lots of great one liners. Domino was awesome. Cable was basically a small muscular terminator. Great surprise villain (I stay away from trailers for marvel movies, once again made this movie 1000x better). I geeked out, laughed, great action. Yet another hit marvel movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    He was awful in that and that movie killed the series. He was bad as Deadpool in the first Wolverine movie but he's good in these last two Deadpools and I never liked him going back to when he was in that dumb "waiting" some of my friends liked in college
    in origins wolverine, he was actually pretty good as wade wilson early on... the deadpool abortion had nothing to do with his acting or the casting choice

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Yeah, Reynolds and Liv were actually the highlights of the film. That movie had so much potential, I cant believe it was written and directed by the same guy who did Logan.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Yeah, Reynolds and Liv were actually the highlights of the film. That movie had so much potential, I cant believe it was written and directed by the same guy who did Logan.
    the guy who directed Babe: Pig in the City and Happy Feet is the same guy who directed Mad Max Fury Road

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    the guy who directed Babe: Pig in the City and Happy Feet is the same guy who directed Mad Max Fury Road
    Not really given the context, it was quite a departure in tonality in the same franchise.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Deadpool is so ty and much of that has to do with the actor playing him.

Ryan Reynolds is an unfunny got

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    in origins wolverine, he was actually pretty good as wade wilson early on... the deadpool abortion had nothing to do with his acting or the casting choice
    He was awful in wolverine maybe because the comedy felt out of place in what should have been a serious movie or his lines were bad. Being rated R maybe helped too but I remember hating him in that. Really I havent liked him in anything but The Deadpools and that movie where he was buried alive so far out of the 5-10 things Ive seen him in

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Just Friends is a great comedy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Deadpool is so ty and much of that has to do with the actor playing him.

Ryan Reynolds is an unfunny got
    Sorry the character Deadpool has a completely different meaning than the term deadpool in Oklahoma, where a pool of you meth heads get together and dead corpses.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wolverine: Origins and Logan were not directed by the same guy. James Mangold directed The Wolverine and Logan, which really isn't a stretch. He's done sime good stuff. Maybe that's what you were thinking of?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Deadpool 2 was... okay. I see why others like it, it made me chuckle a few times (especially the end credit scenes). Just probably not something I'll ever watch again. Felt the same way about the first one.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Not as good as the first one, but fun nonetheless

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    They did an entire days worth of shooting for the xforce and had them fighting in the previews just to hide the swerve. I'm sure Reynolds was happy to waste Fox's money after what they put him through for deadpool 1

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wolverine: Origins and Logan were not directed by the same guy. James Mangold directed The Wolverine and Logan, which really isn't a stretch. He's done sime good stuff. Maybe that's what you were thinking of?
    Too bad the Wolverine was only PG13, had it been able to be rated R it would've been significantly better than that it turned out to be- which was just ok

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They did an entire days worth of shooting for the xforce and had them fighting in the previews just to hide the swerve. I'm sure Reynolds was happy to waste Fox's money after what they put him through for deadpool 1
    reminded me of Macgruber tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    It was pretty good. I think i enjoyed the first one more.

The style of humor sorta caught us off guard when watching Deadpool. Saw it coming in Deadpool 2 which makes it less memorable imo.

If i had seen DP2 first, i probably would feel it was better than DP for the same reason. They were similar in quality

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Sorry the character Deadpool has a completely different meaning than the term deadpool in Oklahoma, where a pool of you meth heads get together and dead corpses.
    Dell Johnson
    ty irrelevant jokes about Oklahoma when I’m not from Oklahoma nor have I ever stepped foot in Oklahoma
    unfunny uneducated male secretary re

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Not as good as the first one, but fun nonetheless
    I'll go with this.

Just saw it and I enjoyed it. Bout lost it when they showed the cure to blindness next to the cocaine.

Thread Information