Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    going on election style campaigns to rail against obamacare... reminds me of south park quite a bit. you guys should support the turd sandwich healthcare because... remember how bad the giant healthcare was

if you want people to get behind trumpcare, try improving trumpcare
    They are. But to truly be rid of Obamacare, they need 60 votes. As we know Schumer will filibuster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh look, I get a tax cut.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now with all those savings the millionaires will provide more jobs, silly

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash bullying Repugs to vote for Trashcare or Trash will attack them in 2018 election

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Budget Director Takes Aim at “Wasteful” Social Security Program That Helps Disabled Americans

Mulvaney replied by pivoting to the specific issue of Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), a program administered by the Social Security Administration that aids disabled Americans. He complained about the program’s cost and indicated that the administration wants to alter it.

“Let me ask you a question, do you really think that Social Security disability insurance is part of what people think of when they think of Social Security? I don’t think so,” he said, with a slight grin on his face. “It’s the fastest growing program. It was — it grew tremendously under President Obama. It’s a very wasteful program and we want to try and fix that.”

It is hardly an easy program to enroll in — the Social Security Administration rejects a majority of those who apply for disability payments. The Center for Budget and Policy Priorities notes that fewer than 400 of 1,000 initial applications for approval are accepted.

https://theintercept.com/2017/03/20/trump-budget-director-takes-aim-at-wasteful-social-security-program-that-helps-disabled-americans/

The evil sociopathy continues unabated, by wealthy assholes unaffected by their own decisions.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jolting Joe B punching hard

Republicans’ Worst Nightmare Comes True As Joe Biden Returns To Annihilate Trumpcare

There’s nothing fundamentally changed in the Republican Party in the last 12-15 years except they got a president now who’s a little more colorful.

But look, folks here’s the deal, when you cut to the chase, we’re talking about eliminating close to a trillion dollars in benefits that go to people to be able to meet the commitment that we made to people that healthcare is a right, and transferring that to the wealthy.

That’s what this is all about.

It’s about a transfer tax, basically.

Eliminating the Affordable Care Act means eliminating an awful lot of things that people badly need in return

for what?

So the .9 percent in taxes for people making over 250,000 couples can be returned to them?

So drug companies and insurance companies and medical device companies can benefit?

It’s a transfer of about a trillion dollars to those folks out there from everybody in the country.

That’s what this is, and that’s classic Republican politics.

This is a tax bill to them.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/03/...iticus+USA+%29

Thread Information