My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Symphony of the Night, obviously.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    saw this thread and ace combat 4 was my first thought... surprised it caught on here

the sound on the megalith mission tho... it's hard to play that mission and not feel like ur fighting a noble cause

yep

that soundtrack all around was pretty good. one of those games where it's hard to even pick a favorite out of them all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep

that soundtrack all around was pretty good. one of those games where it's hard to even pick a favorite out of them all.
    mobius 1
    yellow 13

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quake 1's by Reznor was good. I liked the music in Castlevania 2 as well.
    Mein neger solid picks Reznor killed it. Like Mark Celibate said the Final Fantasy soundtracks are classic. Metroid for NES and Legend of Zelda series are on the same level.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mein neger solid picks Reznor killed it. Like Mark Celibate said the Final Fantasy soundtracks are classic. Metroid for NES and Legend of Zelda series are on the same level.

You think so? Ironically, that's really the only video game series I got into when I was younger but the soundtrack was kind of forgetful compared to what I'm hearing in Final Fantasy. Some of those scores are over the top epic imo. I can't even remember any piece in LoZ that really stuck out.

On the flip side, Final Fantasy as a game always seemed dumb to me. The plots were always too complicated for a video game and seemed re ed anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think so? Ironically, that's really the only video game series I got into when I was younger but the soundtrack was kind of forgetful compared to what I'm hearing in Final Fantasy. Some of those scores are over the top epic imo. I can't even remember any piece in LoZ that really stuck out.

On the flip side, Final Fantasy as a game always seemed dumb to me. The plots were always too complicated for a video game and seemed re ed anyway.
    Depends on when you were born imo LoZ came out when I was about 6-7 years old. The soundtrack is hard wired into my brain. Zelda 2 and Link to the Past have quality soundtracks as well.

Thread Information