Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Here...we...go

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He's prolly Broncos bound unfortunately. Would love to see him with the Texans; they could definitely reach the AFCCG.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    If Houston wants him they can get him tbh. Romo wants to be close to home and it's a wash from a fit perspective.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's prolly Broncos bound unfortunately. Would love to see him with the Texans; they could definitely reach the AFCCG.
    Doubtful, their line is awful. Glad Jerry didn't prolong this, they have a little room to sign FA's now with this and Lee's restructure

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Doubtful, their line is awful. Glad Jerry didn't prolong this, they have a little room to sign FA's now with this and Lee's restructure
    He'd be a massive improvement over either's QB situation, and both were already playoff contenders without him. As long as Romo can stay healthy (prolly not, but who knows) he'd really improve their teams.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Don't know if he wants to play behind Denvers line and be in the cold. Plus he'd get hurt as soon as bosa/houston/mack get to him

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Don't know if he wants to play behind Denvers line and be in the cold. Plus he'd get hurt as soon as bosa/houston/mack get to him
    And AFC South too

Lots of appealing reasons to land in Houston if they can work out a deal

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    So jerry already decided he was going to get nothing in return?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    I guess Stephen Jones really isn't any smarter than his senile old dad after all. What an idiotic move.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    If he goes to the AFC and beats the Cowboys in the Super Bowl next year

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    omg...

So jerry already decided he was going to get nothing in return?
    Ya was his salary making him untradeable or what happened with a trade?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Congrats to Denver or Houston on the Super Bowl ring

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Texans would have beat the Patriots with Romo and Watt both healthy this past AFCDG. The Texas roster is pretty damn stacked aside from their huge hole at the most important position of the game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And AFC South too

Lots of appealing reasons to land in Houston if they can work out a deal
    Yeah, the Colts and ans have no pass rush, and the Jags don't really either and they just s ed out big money for Barry Church ()... would be a great fit

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Means the Squealers and Cheatriots didn't win, which would be a plus for me.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He'd be a massive improvement over either's QB situation, and both were already playoff contenders without him. As long as Romo can stay healthy (prolly not, but who knows) he'd really improve their teams.
    Whoever gets him (HOU, DEN) must, absolutely must, draft heavy on the OL. Houston has a good left tackle and Zack Martin's brother but they're bad on the other 3 spots, they need to draft OL, OL, OL if they want to win now.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

That would be pretty funny but the reality is that there's no way Romo can last 19 games. I've always liked Romo but let's recap recent history.

2015-hurt in the second game, out for over half the season. Returns and then suffers another major injury in his second game back.

2016-Major injury again in the preseason

These were all on routine sacks with one of the best lines in the NFL. There's being injury prone and then there's being physically incapable of playing in the NFL. He's pretty close to that point right now.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That would be pretty funny but the reality is that there's no way Romo can last 19 games. I've always liked Romo but let's recap recent history.

2015-hurt in the second game, out for over half the season. Returns and then suffers another major injury in his second game back.

2016-Major injury again in the preseason

These were all on routine sacks with one of the best lines in the NFL. There's being injury prone and then there's being physically incapable of playing in the NFL. He's pretty close to that point right now.
    Granted the 2016 preseason injury was him rolling out to the left on his own, not a sack. Also Chaz Green was playing at LT that game because all pro Tyron Smith was resting.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Granted the 2016 preseason injury was him rolling out to the left on his own, not a sack. Also Chaz Green was playing at LT that game because all pro Tyron Smith was resting.

You are right and technically the Eagles one was a similar play. I should've just said tackles but either way the point is that Romo has shown that any sort of physical contact with large, angry, roided out black men has resulted in major injuries. I understand that he wants to have one last shot to start somewhere, but he's really at a point where, physically, he needs to just retire.

Tony will go on a Peyton Manning like tour to both Houston and Denver. He will access both situations carefully and make his decision in a few weeks.

That hit tony took in preseason was a freak hit btw. Avril jumped on his back like an asshole when he was already sliding. Alot of QBs would have gotten hurt getting jumped on in that position.

Denver may be the front runner now.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No way I'm bringing in Tony Romo. And I will predict right now the teams that does sign him will regret it. People need to believe what they see, this guy is just too damn fragile, so why waste $$$$$$ and time on a guy who won't be there come playoff time? No way in he can last a 17 week season, so why set your QB position back?

The guy needs to deal with reality and retire. I am only talking about his physical problems, yes he can play.

Thread Information