Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TJ McConnell suuuuuuuuucks. I remember saying this awhile back in some Sixers/Spurs correlated post and iirc I got jumped for saying it. Dude's not very good.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The internetz.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can find twitter to tell me anything tbh. You should know this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since when has Batmanu become a Warrior shill?

tf...random tweets by a bunch of non-en ies..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol anybody who praises a monster game = a warrior shill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since when has Batmanu become a Warrior shill?

tf...random tweets by a bunch of non-en ies..
    Lol I rarely praise the dubs tbh. And I'm not saying I think Draymond deserves DPOY, I'm saying I think he's going to win it. There's a big difference. Just my 2 cents.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol anybody who praises a monster game = a warrior shill
    It was the sixers... the the pg was in on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Batmanu has a point though. Media hype helps a lot just like how Harden has the best chance of winning MVP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brett Brown put tanking ahead of helping the Spurs. Aussie ing got.
    Yep, same dude that had part in making us pay Manu $15 ingM this season.

Aussie dog

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How much were the warriors down and how much time was left?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Batmanu has a point though. Media hype helps a lot just like how Harden has the best chance of winning MVP.
    The media votes for the award lol. Of course the hype helps

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    All playing for 2nd to LeKing...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One night the Warriors steal one at the end against Philly at home. The next night, they watch the Spurs gift the Blazers a win on a SEGABABA on their home floor and also gift the Dubs the #1 seed. I'm thinking that Draymond ain't askeered of the Spurs at all, and Zeke's asking him about it only put a burr under his blanket.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One night the Warriors steal one at the end against Philly at home. The next night, they watch the Spurs gift the Blazers a win on a SEGABABA on their home floor and also gift the Dubs the #1 seed. I'm thinking that Draymond ain't askeered of the Spurs at all, and Zeke's asking him about it only put a burr under his blanket.
    I am left feeling that If Lamarcus doesn't play they win that game... That's not a good way to feel about the supposed 2nd best player in the team (he hasn't looked like it consistently and it's not even that clear).

I hope he catches a rhythm and bounces back .... or regresses to a better mean or whatever we want to call it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, same dude that had part in making us pay Manu $15 ingM this season.

Aussie dog
    The Spurs been low balling Manu his entire NBA Life! Manu deserves that money...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmm. Thanks for sharing. Interesting "we've got problems and it ain't basketball" may mean there's selfish things... guys looking for their next gig.. or something else, more personal to guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmm. Thanks for sharing. Interesting "we've got problems and it ain't basketball" may mean there's selfish things... guys looking for their next gig.. or something else, more personal to guys.
    I mean, I would never say I'm 100% right before it actually happens but I've watched this game for 23 years. I've got a fair hunch when I smell a team starting some messes with each other. Now, this may all be nothing but it does go to show how difficult it really is to keep a train running as smooth as San Antonio's has for 20 years. Even in the post Duncan era. Say what you want about the skill shortcomings but here we are with yet another drama less season. Remember when captain jack tried to start drama? Cut right off the bat. We should at the very least be grateful that this team year in and year out is the true class of the league

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am left feeling that If Lamarcus doesn't play they win that game... That's not a good way to feel about the supposed 2nd best player in the team (he hasn't looked like it consistently and it's not even that clear).

I hope he catches a rhythm and bounces back .... or regresses to a better mean or whatever we want to call it.
    Completely agree. I commented a couple of times in the game thread that they looked better against Atlanta, along with a remark about LMA. Frankly, I would like to see Pop bench LMA and experiment with Pau and Deadman in the starting lineup. Maybe that would light a fire under LMA - except he doesn't need to have a fire lit under him; he needs to find his missing shot! Without a reliable 2nd option, though, the cliff jumpers are probably right about this team's playoff fortunes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Completely agree. I commented a couple of times in the game thread that they looked better against Atlanta, along with a remark about LMA. Frankly, I would like to see Pop bench LMA and experiment with Pau and Deadman in the starting lineup. Maybe that would light a fire under LMA - except he doesn't need to have a fire lit under him; he needs to find his missing shot! Without a reliable 2nd option, though, the cliff jumpers are probably right about this team's playoff fortunes.
    I had the impression that Pop knew that LMA was playing badly, but wanted to play him to get back in rhythm. Let's be entirely honest here, I watched the game and Pau, Lee and Dedmon were all playing quite well. Well, actually Pau started to get tired and started missing easy close range shots and passing up on open 3's. But Aldridge was big time way off!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had the impression that Pop knew that LMA was playing badly, but wanted to play him to get back in rhythm. Let's be entirely honest here, I watched the game and Pau, Lee and Dedmon were all playing quite well. Well, actually Pau started to get tired and started missing easy close range shots and passing up on open 3's. But Aldridge was big time way off!
    Take an L in exchange for trying to get LMA back in a rhythm he has shown pretty rarely this season? Could be. Wouldn't be the first time that I didn't quite agree with one of Pop's moves!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs been low balling Manu his entire NBA Life! Manu deserves that money...
    Without the Spurs, his career would've been over in 5-6 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Without the Spurs, his career would've been over in 5-6 years.
    Care to elaborate? I'm not sure what you mean.

Thread Information