Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    Post Count
    Tarheels miss 4 straight free throws
    stupid Oregon player doesn't box out and gives up 2 offensive rebounds

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Looks like football isn't the only sport that Oregimmick chokes at consistently.

College basketball is ing awful.

Post Count
    my god this UNC team chokes like crazy, good thing the ACC clearly paid off these refs to give them the win.

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    This is the tiest le game of all time. UNC chucking threes like they're the regular-season Warriors and bricking them like they're the postseason Warriors. Fat Karnowski missing easy shots at the rim despite having the size advantage over literally everyone else on the court at any given time. Refs calling ticky-tack garbage every five seconds on both teams. Absolutely no flow to the game at all. What a joke.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I don't see a player on either team that belongs on an NBA court.
    LOL, today's college ball

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Oh look, only real team Chokezaga's played and they the bed as expected.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Gonz's big white dude with an epic choke.
    Snoozefest.
    UNC's Patty Mills look-a-like was the best player on the court, and like Patty Mills, he's just a jump-shooter.
    ZZZZ

My Team
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Post Count
    Yeah, what a ty game after last year's masterpiece. Outcome was what I expected too; had UNC winning in every single one of my brackets.

Post Count
    This is easily the weakest champion since the Duke team that beat Butler. ty ACC teams paying off refs to win les.

Post Count
    Oh look, only real team Chokezaga's played and they the bed as expected.
    getting to the le game when your best player is a balding fatass
    today's NCAA

My Team
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Post Count
    This is easily the weakest champion since the Duke team that beat Butler. ty ACC teams paying off refs to win les.
    Eh, North Carolina has been one of the best teams with the best overall talent (using that term loosely since no player in the NCAA really stood out) all season. On top of that they had the motivation after last year's heartbreaker.

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    getting to the le game when your best player is a balding fatass
    today's NCAA
    Karnowski isn't even the best big man on Gonzaga, let alone the best player. Collins is an NBA prospect. Karnowski will be lucky to play in Europe. Especially with all the bunnies he kept missing over college kids who are much smaller than him.

#5 on Gonzaga a ball hog the whole game. Several of his shots stuffed for a turnover, none more costly then the one with about 30 seconds left.

Gave up crucial baskets with out of position D too.

Few leaving him in for two more chucks after his ankle sprain.

Post Count
    Eh, North Carolina has been one of the best teams with the best overall talent (using that term loosely since no player in the NCAA really stood out) all season. On top of that they had the motivation after last year's heartbreaker.
    That team is dog and won by default. Biased refs + playing a cupcake tournament schedule.

that fatass for Gonzaga

Post Count

refs can call fouls every five seconds and stop down to review every tickytack play, but misses a guy with his ing hand out of bounds.

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count

refs can call fouls every five seconds and stop down to review every tickytack play, but misses a guy with his ing hand out of bounds.
    I mean, they also missed this:

And there was the play where they called Joel Berry for a foul when he was chokeslammed by Karnowski. And the Gonzaga airball that was called a deflected shot and handed back to Gonzaga, setting up a 3 for them.

I don't think the refs were biased. Even if they were going to rig it, they're so incompetent that they'd have forgotten which team they were rigging it for during the game. Last night's game was really another example of the biggest problems in college basketball: no ball movement, terrible shot selection, and refs who think they're bigger than the game and demand ample TV time.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    American announcers in American sports...

They apparently are not allowed to call a game properly. That was , call it .

That rugby match had to be one of the most unwatchable close games ever. It was absolutely horrid basketball for a viewer. The announcers, somehow, still find a way to fluff it up. When the only thing that becomes interesting is crucifying the refs, we got a problem. Maybe it was a bad matchup, maybe the players were still tired, just call a bad game bad for once. So sick of witnessing advertising the actual game with a bad sample product.

66-65 with 50 seconds to go to boot.

"Per NCAA rules, it was not a reviewable play."
    Who the phuck makes up these rules?

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    horrible and unwatchable game. i wanted the zags to win even though my best bracket in the ESPN challenge had NC beating Gonzaga. after all was said and done, that bracket ranked 198K with 1380 points. and i don't even get a door prize.

And the Gonzaga airball that was called a deflected shot and handed back to Gonzaga, setting up a 3 for them.
    That should have been a shooting foul.
    But yeah, bad calls on both sides.
    No way shape or form can Gonzaga High School blame their choke on the refs.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    North Texas Mean Green
    Post Count
    College football >>>>>>>>>>>>>> college basketball anyways, and it's always been so

Thread Information