Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Well, line the teams up man for man and Houstons roster is heads above the Thunders roster. Gordon, and Beverly are better than anyone on the Thunders roster after WB.
    Kanter and Adams are both better and more skilled than the Rockets centers. Oladipo is no scrub. His team is not complete trash you are making it out to be. The team is coached to let Westbrook get ALL of the rebounds and shoot as many times as he wants.
    Last edited by djohn2oo8; 04-17-2017 at 12:55 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebomb is like that Black Dude from the office that you think knows a lot aboht basketball just because he's black and then he tells you Kobe is better than Jordan.

Westbrook season is the all-time greateat Stat-padding season of all time. To compare that hat to harden who also stat-pads like crazy but not at the same level as Westbrook...

Harden Contest about 8 shots a game, meanwhile Westbrook is dead last in the league.

Westbrook is part of the Kobe-Iverson persona that the average Black person like Lebomb adores sp much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Noone on the Thunder had double figures but WB and Andre Roberson who is not known as a scorer. How can anyone win with that besides a superstar that can give you a trip dub every night.
    well obviously they cannot, but why do you think that is the case? Clearly they have used they regular season to pad westbrooks stats instead of actually developing their players...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebomb is like that Black Dude from the office that you think knows a lot aboht basketball just because he's black and then he tells you Kobe is better than Jordan.

Westbrook season is the all-time greateat Stat-padding season of all time. To compare that hat to harden who also stat-pads like crazy but not at the same level as Westbrook...

Harden Contest about 8 shots a game, meanwhile Westbrook is dead last in the league.

Westbrook is part of the Kobe-Iverson persona that the average Black person like Lebomb adores sp much.
    with the difference that he is actually good in a non gimmicky kind of way and could be good in any type of system.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't admit that Alphabrook's teammates are garbage
    Yet somehow that roster made the conf finals last year.

Kinda hard for shooters to get into any rhythm when one guys is taking the majority of the shots. Hard for bigs to grab rebounds and get an outlet pass going when the team is re edly catered towards letting a ing point guard get every rebound.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PER

Jalen Rose spoke about it on ESPN. His teammates are gabage.
    What is the formula for calculating PER?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Show you how much you know mu a. Jordan is way better than Kome.

LMAO.........Hardens matador defense ?? This steps outta the way when confronted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously harden is not a good defender. The point is that, the number of shots he contest is directly related to his rebound ratio.

The reason why Westbrook gets so much rebounds is because he never contest shots.

So lets say Harden actually does westbrook does, he would have just as much rebound.

Laugh all you want about Harden's defense, but he's been significantly better than Westbrook this year defensively.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    lol, that's regular season talk.
    Okay, then let's look at the whopping one-game playoff sample size. Out of all of Westbrook's teammates, who did anything of note? Roberson, a career 26% shooter from three (24% this season) had a fluke shooting night from beyond the arc. If it wasn't for that, Westbrook would have been the only starter to even crack double-digit points. Roberson also allowed a known playoff choker in Frauden to drop 37 on him. Oladipo completely shat the bed. Nene and Lou Williams (another historic playoff choker) nearly matched OKC's whole bench in scoring by themselves. Gibson, Kanter and Adams could only grab 7 combined rebounds. These are the guys that we're supposed to believe Westbrook is holding back from beasting on the boards. Their bigs also got worked defensively.

Westbrook wasn't fantastic. It's almost as if Beverley is an elite defender who can keep pace with him! But he was still just three assists shy of a triple-double and was still far and away the best player on the court for the Thunder. Last night's beatdown exposed how awful the rest of that roster is and how screwed the Thunder are when Russ isn't playing at a superhuman level.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Yet somehow that roster made the conf finals last year.
    Really? You can't think of anything that changed with their roster between last year and this year? You know, like the Thunder's second-best player quitting, leaving them in the offseason, and getting replaced with nothing?

Kinda hard for shooters to get into any rhythm when one guys is taking the majority of the shots. Hard for bigs to grab rebounds and get an outlet pass going when the team is re edly catered towards letting a ing point guard get every rebound.
    It's also kinda hard for players to do any of those things when they suck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay, then let's look at the whopping one-game playoff sample size. Out of all of Westbrook's teammates, who did anything of note? Roberson, a career 26% shooter from three (24% this season) had a fluke shooting night from beyond the arc. If it wasn't for that, Westbrook would have been the only starter to even crack double-digit points. Roberson also allowed a known playoff choker in Frauden to drop 37 on him. Oladipo completely shat the bed. Nene and Lou Williams (another historic playoff choker) nearly matched OKC's whole bench in scoring by themselves. Gibson, Kanter and Adams could only grab 7 combined rebounds. These are the guys that we're supposed to believe Westbrook is holding back from beasting on the boards. Their bigs also got worked defensively.

Westbrook wasn't fantastic. It's almost as if Beverley is an elite defender who can keep pace with him! But he was still just three assists shy of a triple-double and was still far and away the best player on the court for the Thunder. Last night's beatdown exposed how awful the rest of that roster is and how screwed the Thunder are when Russ isn't playing at a superhuman level.
    i'd say that's the consequence of the system, not of the talent level. I mean Kanter is a 20+10 guy in his sleep, Oladipo used to put up some numbers and so on.. i mean i don't see any talentless guy on that roster, but if you don't use/develop them during the year, you're bound to be bitten in the ass at some point..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just such a shame that a guy like Steven Adams is wasting away his career in a situation where he can't develop as a player. Would love to have him on the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last night's beatdown exposed how awful the rest of that roster is and how screwed the Thunder are when Russ isn't playing at a superhuman level.
    Last night is exactly what Ive been saying all season. Without WB getting huge numbers and triple doubles, the Thunder suck major ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'd say that's the consequence of the system, not of the talent level. I mean Kanter is a 20+10 guy in his sleep, Oladipo used to put up some numbers and so on.. i mean i don't see any talentless guy on that roster, but if you don't use/develop them during the year, you're bound to be bitten in the ass at some point..
    yeah, in your dreams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol Westbrook should have been guarding Harden. You are just ting all over your own case.

If the team would just focus on getting Russ a triple double, they're like 95% certain to win. Right?

Westbrook was one turnover shy of a triple double.

I must really suck when all your chickens come home to roost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, in your dreams
    erm... i don't think it's arguable tbh... does that make him good? no, but still...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last night is exactly what Ive been saying all season. Without WB getting huge numbers and triple doubles, the Thunder suck major ass.
    If the Thunder win you say "see, I told you Westbrook is a ing beast".

You're set either way. Win = Westbrook great, Lose = team sucks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Westbrook should have been guarding Harden. You are just ting all over your own case.

If the team would just focus on getting Russ a triple double, they're like 95% certain to win. Right?

Westbrook had an awful game. He will be alright though. He is due to go off with huge game, triple double and the Thunder will win.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Roberson was supposed to be the "Harden Stopper." When Frauden shot a few bricks in the first half, all you haters were crowing about how stacked Westbrook's team truly is and how he's been holding them back. Now it's "Westbrook should have been guarding Frauden." The haters are truly shameless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roberson was supposed to be the "Harden Stopper." When Frauden shot a few bricks in the first half, all you haters were crowing about how stacked Westbrook's team truly is and how he's been holding them back. Now it's "Westbrook should have been guarding Frauden." The haters are truly shameless
    So Russ gets all the glory but Roberson has all the responsibility?

I suppose the player with the fewest contests on 3's in the league shouldn't be guarding a 3pt shooter. , he might give up a rebound!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    harden, westbrook, cucky ... the low iq no defense trifecta of this pussy league

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    harden, westbrook, cucky ... the low iq no defense trifecta of this pussy league
    The Kobe Effect

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Kobe Effect
    son I'm far from a kobe fan but he was a GREAT defender in his prime with exceptional scoring variety and heart. Sure he was a greedy egomaniac but he was far better than today's stars. 3rd best player in the last 15 years after lebron and duncan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    son I'm far from a kobe fan but he was a GREAT defender in his prime with exceptional scoring variety and heart. Sure he was a greedy egomaniac but he was far better than today's stars. 3rd best player in the last 15 years after lebron and duncan.

Thread Information