Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TRIPLE DOUBLEEEEEE!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is basically kobe bryant. Cant do without anothe HOf bigman but has monster #s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is basically kobe bryant. Cant do without anothe HOf bigman but has monster #s
    So you are saying he isnt like anyone starting for the Warriors? They were already arguably the best, now we add Durant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you are saying he isnt like anyone starting for the Warriors? They were already arguably the best, now we add Durant.
    take the loss and move on brah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol that defense with 2 minutes to go in the 4th. Doesn't even make a run at Bev

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh and just for the fun... Westchimp became the second player to attempt 17 FGAs in one quarter during a PO game, he ties Rick Barry record of 1967 !! crofl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol and there are not many articles on the web about him scoring a triple double but LOSING DA GAME, it seems media is protecting him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but but 80% win when he reaches trip double

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. They lost because he went to the bench towards the end of the third quarter and his "stacked" supporting cast couldn't hold a 12-point lead. At that point, Houston had all the momentum and it was all over.

But by all means, keep convincing yourself that Oladipo and Roberson could have bricked them to victory in the 4th if only they chucked more shots
    Tbf, he did chose to shoot contested air balls over passing to an open McBuckets, more than once. Chimpy went full on Kirby mode and started seeing teammates as opponents.

OKC's real problem is their coaching. This is Billy D's game plan. "Russ take the ball and do something with it. Rest of you gots need to box out for him on D and stay out of his way on O. K thnx". So yeah, I'm not surprised OKC gets murdered when Russ sits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "IDGAF about the line, we lost."

Good answer, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny thing is that neither Westbrook nor harden deserves the MVP. Kawhi does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "IDGAF about the line, we lost."

Good answer, tbh
    Although a lie, he couldn't take his eyes off of it. He obviously gives a about his stats. If he wanted to make his teammates better, he'd get them involved in the game of basketball, unless he means off the court, with their personal lives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol and there are not many articles on the web about him scoring a triple double but LOSING DA GAME, it seems media is protecting him.
    Fox sports reported on it. Pretty vicious actually.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, I admit he had a bad 4th quarter. At least I admit things. Yall never admit being wrong. And yall are wrong quite often.
    We can't both be wrong. Russ is a team cancer. This we all know. You just have that "angry black man = x-men" thing going. It fails you every time. You wouldn't know real basketball if it crawled up your cornhole and laid eggs.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The difference is Harden doesn't take 40 shots a game. Every time Westbrook gets his 10th assist he stops passing right after that.
    Frauden doesn't need to shoot 40 times a game because he's on a stacked team and the ref$ score most of his points for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We can't both be wrong. Russ is a team cancer. This we all know. You just have that "angry black man = x-men" thing going. It fails you every time. You wouldn't know real basketball if it crawled up your cornhole and laid eggs.
    Clown ass talkin again. Lets see how the next 2 games play out homie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clown ass talkin again. Lets see how the next 2 games play out homie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frauden doesn't need to shoot 40 times a game because he's on a stacked team and the ref$ score most of his points for him.
    Stacked.. lol

Two guys who couldn't make the playoffs (Gordon and Anderson), Clint Capella, Patrick Beverly and Trevor Ariza = stacked..

New standards this post season. Who knew?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox sports reported on it. Pretty vicious actually.
    Good for them, winning is irrelevant for the casual fan and Meth homers just the stupid numbers that makes null everyone around him matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebomb is blinded by his racial stuff... not sure why he is somehow rooting for Spurs... obviously not enough black genes in Spurs players tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [URL="http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/article/Thunder-needs-Victor-Oladipo-to-break-out-of-slump-11087817.php"]

This

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Lol stacked team. Harden still wasn't shooting 40 times a game when he was carrying the corpses of Terry, Pablo Prigioni, Brewer, Smith, and Joey Dorsey to the 2 seed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol stacked team. Harden still wasn't shooting 40 times a game when he was carrying the corpses of Terry, Pablo Prigioni, Brewer, Smith, and Joey Dorsey to the 2 seed.
    son harden's game is heavily dependent on drawing questionable fouls, he had what 36 points on 7 field goals? Seriously I've seen this missing open layups because he was contorting to somehow sell a foul or just waiting after a screen to rip through the incoming defender, because that somehow makes more sense instead of running the offense from there Even in povertyball you score first and then you beg

I can tell you one thing, never in my 25+ years of watching basketball have I see a more manufactured "star", they would've been wiping the floor with this 20 years ago tbh. I can't even take this league seriously any more tbh. Even in peaceful europe if you play basketball like that you're getting punched

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son harden's game is heavily dependent on drawing questionable fouls, he had what 36 points on 7 field goals? Seriously I've seen this missing open layups because he was contorting to somehow sell a foul or just waiting after a screen to rip through the incoming defender, because that somehow makes more sense instead of running the offense from there Even in povertyball you score first and then you beg

I can tell you one thing, never in my 25+ years of watching basketball have I see a more manufactured "star", they would've been wiping the floor with this 20 years ago tbh. I can't even take this league seriously any more tbh. Even in peaceful europe if you play basketball like that you're getting punched

Harden shot horrible in that game, his FT's made it look like he went Alpha. 7 shots to get 36 points..........

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Harden shot horrible in that game, his FT's made it look like he went Alpha. 7 shots to get 36 points..........
    You surely don't want to talk about 51 points on 43 shots. Thats beyond Kobe level. It's also funny that the average time for Westbrook to get an assist doubles after he gets his 10th assist in which it takes him nearly 8 minutes to get another one.

Thread Information