Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrook is like pop. Fake humble. It's about team. But really it's all about stroking his ego.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrook is like pop. Fake humble. It's about team. But really it's all about stroking his ego.
    No. Pop has 5 rings. Pop doesn't need to fake humble. Pop is humble. He's just cranky as .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebomb all up out of this thread... gone.. lol

Death of a hero....

pour one out
    They are out, this thread is dead now.

Congrats to the Rockets and the beard.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are out, this thread is dead now.

Congrats to the Rockets and the beard.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WORST per teammates in the NBA. Let that sink in. His teammates are whack. Oladipo didnt even get double figures. If you watched the game he was horrible. Trash.
    What a bunch of crap, people want to act like his supporting cast is Cavs in LeBron's first tour there level bad. That same supporting cast hammered a 67 win Spurs team last year and almost knocked off the 73 win Warriors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a bunch of crap, people want to act like his supporting cast is Cavs in LeBron's first tour there level bad. That same supporting cast hammered a 67 win Spurs team last year and almost knocked off the 73 win Warriors.

........ umm NO homie. They had KD and Serge Ibaka last year. Also had Nick Collison and DJ Augustine coming off the bench. Totally different team. The only thing that is remotely the same is Adams, Kanter and WB.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, you cannot tell me and will never convince me that OKCs supporting cast is as good as the Rockets.

WB 15-34 fg, 5-18 3pt, 12-17 ft, 11 reb, 9 asst. +12 per
    JH 8-25 fg, 2-13 3pt, 16-17 ft, 8 reb, 4 asst. -6 per

These stat lines prove my point. It was the Rockets supporting cast that won the majority of these games. WBs team is trash when he is off the floor.

Anyhow, its over, the Rockets won. Game, set, match.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Also, you cannot tell me and will never convince me that OKCs supporting cast is as good as the Rockets.

These stat lines prove my point. It was the Rockets supporting cast that won the majority of these games. WBs team is trash when he is off the floor.

Post the 4th quarter stats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Pop has 5 rings. Pop doesn't need to fake humble. Pop is humble. He's just cranky as .
    Yes, he's fake humble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conversation

Micah Adams‏ micahAdams13

Russell Westbrook's usage pct in the 1st Round (46%) was greater than Michael Jordan's vs the Monstars (44%).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ME ME ME!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, he's fake humble.
    Whatever got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So were just posting stats for one game now huh? Care to post the complete series stats for us? Or if you want to do the one game thing why dont we compare their stats in game 4 and 1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ........ umm NO homie. They had KD and Serge Ibaka last year. Also had Nick Collison and DJ Augustine coming off the bench. Totally different team. The only thing that is remotely the same is Adams, Kanter and WB.
    DJ didn't play in the post season and Collison averaged 1 ppg.

Serge averaged 12ppg.

You know what changed?

In last year's playoffs, Adams averaged almost 10rbs a game. Russ averaged 6.9. Durant averaged 7.3.

This year, Adams averaged 6.8rbs a game. Westbrook averaged almost 12rbs a game. Almost twice what his center averaged.

When you spend all season playing "support the narrative" you have a hard time shifting in the post season. They didn't shift. They lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    isn't adams on 20m a year? avg 6.8rpg ... what a fkn joke ass, but shows up against spurs, same with that Roberson kent

why didn't Gibson and the other former bull traded along with him, didn't get more minutes, isn't he an efficient shooter?

glad this pos is out of the playoffs, or he continue with his bs parade of td in the playoffs...and the media will overglorify statpadding like its the best thing since butter

Thread Information