Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Translation: When you give the ball to the same person on every trip down the floor, and when you clear out for his rebounds and when that same guy either shoots or passes to someone cutting to the basket, that guy will have high stats.

I don't mind the inefficient shooting, insane amount of FGA or home cooked assists, but when he's getting gifted rebounds to bolster his numbers and his MVP case, that's just bull and he shouldn't even be considered. Players going for individual awards should never be considered valuable.
    I dont know. I disagree. How can you determine if a rebound is gifted? Thats crazy to me. Russell goes 100% all the time, and he goes after rebounds. Whats wrong with that? Gifted?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the limit is two all stars?
    What Im saying is Lebron didnt win it all on his own. He had two Allstars on his team to help out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What Im saying is Lebron didnt win it all on his own. He had two Allstars on his team to help out.
    Well you were saying that KD can't win it because he went to a team with 3 all stars but now you're saying that is why LeBron won it. Make up your mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont know. I disagree. How can you determine if a rebound is gifted? Thats crazy to me. Russell goes 100% all the time, and he goes after rebounds. Whats wrong with that? Gifted?
    Have you ever watched one of their games or you do you just look at the box scores? All you have to do is watch one game to see bigs clear out for Russell to get the rebound. Even ESPN has acknowledged this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well you were saying that KD can't win it because he went to a team with 3 all stars but now you're saying that is why LeBron won it. Make up your mind.
    Thats not what Im saying at all. Im saying KD went to a team with 3 allstars, but that doesnt guarantee he will win it all there. He did so because it does give him the best chance to ring, but anything can happen to change that. Injuries, Green acting an ass and getting tossed. Players not shooting very well........especially from 3pt land.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you ever watched one of their games or you do you just look at the box scores? All you have to do is watch one game to see bigs clear out for Russell to get the rebound. Even ESPN has acknowledged this.
    I watch all basketball when I can. Yeah, that may happen on a play or two, but I dont think its a conspiracy. Westbrook has more energy that any player in the NBA. He goes 100%. He is bound to get more rebounds being that much more active.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC hits the nail right on the head here. Triple doubles are special when they come organically. We clown anyone else when they track their stats throughout the game and actively attempt to achieve the triple double. Why not this fraud?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ethiopantula easily became the best player in 70 win Golden State. The fact that the ethiop didnt look as good next to Chimpchuck exposes the fact that the chimp is annoverhyped fraud
    Jesus, your attempts at nicknames is pathetic, across all forums.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC hits the nail right on the head here. Triple doubles are special when they come organically. We clown anyone else when they track their stats throughout the game and actively attempt to achieve the triple double. Why not this fraud?

LMAO....how do you know the difference and/or track that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yall act like triple doubles grow on trees, and anyone can orchestrate having one whenever they want. Noone is defending these people either. Clear paths to the basket, no stealing passes, and the defense isnt trying to rebound either. I guess the opponent is in on it as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh , maybe the NBA is the underlying culprit?! They want WB to avg a trip dub!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I watch all basketball when I can. Yeah, that may happen on a play or two, but I dont think its a conspiracy. Westbrook has more energy that any player in the NBA. He goes 100%. He is bound to get more rebounds being that much more active.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4:56 minute mark, Adams has the rebound but Westbrook steals it from him, Adams allows it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4:56 minute mark, Adams has the rebound but Westbrook steals it from him, Adams allows it.
    One board you are showing me? C'mon DMC. LOL You saying this happens the entire game and all games so WB can get a trip dub avg for the year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One board you are showing me? C'mon DMC. LOL You saying this happens the entire game and all games so WB can get a trip dub avg for the year.
    Yes

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Russ with another 16 dimes not saying he the mvp but kid is da truth ...go Bruins!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fix was in again last night.

Thunder 123
    Raptors 102

WB 24, 10 and 16 ast

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Triple doubles are special when they come organically. We clown anyone else when they track their stats throughout the game and actively attempt to achieve the triple double. Why not this fraud?
    This.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bumping this come playoff time

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    If Westbrook were as good as everyone says KD would still be there and they'd have already won multiple les.
    Durbeta is a known choke artist and a pussy. It's Durbeta's fault that OKC never rang. He just used Westbrook as a scapegoat to hide behind.

And no, it's not Westbrook's fault that Durbeta is the most anti-compe ive coward in sports history. There's nothing Russ could have said or done differently to stop Durbeta from chasing easy rings with the Warriors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden did tonight what Westbrook is doing, stealing rebounds and hogging assists/points.

Westbrook does it every night. Someone total up the games where Russ had right at 10 assists or rebounds, and then determine how many minutes of garbage time he played to get that 10th one.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durbeta is a known choke artist and a pussy. It's Durbeta's fault that OKC never rang. He just used Westbrook as a scapegoat to hide behind.

And no, it's not Westbrook's fault that Durbeta is the most anti-compe ive coward in sports history. There's nothing Russ could have said or done differently to stop Durbeta from chasing easy rings with the Warriors.
    Uh, yeah there ing is. He could have been a good teammate and passed him the goddamn ball. Quit semen shielding for this fraud.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, 25pts, 19 asst, 12 rb

Hate on
    You saying he locked up the MVP?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If there was an award for Most Energetic Player, Russ would win it handily. But there's no way he gets MVP with Thunder sitting at sub 50 wins and bottom 4 seed. There's a long standing precedence, and I don't see that changing this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor old Thunder

Thread Information